SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 38 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 38 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Goldie2 Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:37 pm

SusieQ wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:In CH interview this morning on GMA he was very negative
towards Brooks saying " he did not reciprocate Des '
feelings and there were numerous red flags she chose to ignore".

I think his extra interview he's cracking the door open for a return by Brooks- but not a happy ending for them ...

He didn't seem negative at all towards Brooks and I didn't hear any negativity in the second one, either. He seems to be just stating things as is, no comments about how he feels about anything. And yes, he left the door open a crack now . . . of course.

What I meant was not that CH was " negative " towards Brooks personally , but more about CH tone about
Brooks feelings towards Des and the outcome for them.

By saying he thought about leaving for 3 weeks and that " there were numerous red flags Des chose to ignore and that " Brooks did not reciprocate her feelings" highlights my point.

The overall vibe today from CH and Des in their blogs , twitter , as well as CH interviews has not been a positive one for a happily ever after for Des and Brooks

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 38 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Even if Des just got heartbroken by Brooks in this picture, she loooooks stunning! :yes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:05 pm

this is what Ali said about Roberto
“I've never said this publicly before, but I think I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that I wasn't 100 percent sure I should have gotten engaged to Roberto,” Ali reveals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:07 pm

I watched the segment on GMA this morning and agree Chris Harrison was very negative towards Brooks, but if he spoke positive, he would have given the secret away. He has to play into the drama as always...only thing different is it's a different day. I really believe Brooks will show up and sweep Desiree off her feet. I love Brooks and Desiree together.. Can't imagine one without the other...just can't do it.. :pinkcry: 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:09 pm

Looking at that pic, whether or not Brooks and Des get back together, it's a really sad thing to see love die. The softness. The caring for someone. Des cared for Brooks and I loved seeing that. Now, in that pic, you see the hardness in her eyes. To me losing that relationship, that softness between them is what's sad. Brooks becomes just like everybody else; nothing special to her. But Brooks can't force what he doesn't feel.

Last edited by SusieQ on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Judiful wrote:I watched the segment on GMA this morning and agree Chris Harrison was very negative towards Brooks, but if he spoke positive, he would have given the secret away. He has to play into the drama as always...only thing different is it's a different day. I really believe Brooks will show up and sweep Desiree off her feet. I love Brooks and Desiree together.. Can't imagine one without the other...just can't do it. :pinkcry: 

I know. I said something similar above.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:14 pm

bilolo wrote:this is what Ali said about Roberto
“I've never said this publicly before, but I think I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that I wasn't 100 percent sure I should have gotten engaged to Roberto,” Ali reveals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She seems to be speaking to the concept of engagement in general, not Roberto specifically.  I agree in theory, but I'm just not sure the show can be the show without the big engagement ending; it will seem too much like the couples that never were real couples.  I don't know how the show can go back to the more realistic position Alex (the first bachelor) took, offering a rose but no engagement and then dating for a year.

While I'm content knowing that an engagement on the show isn't the same as one in real life, I also know how seriously too many viewers take it, and how much pressure there is for a wedding ... sigh. They've walked themselves into a corner.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Kaltie wrote:Even if Des just got heartbroken by Brooks in this picture, she loooooks stunning! :yes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know, I thought the same thing...wish I looked like that after crying as hard as she did giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by bellview Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Have not posted before like how you guys figure things out, well done. I think MF wants to get RS and was to blind to see if Brooks came back and was real to Des being true how sorry he is and you have IMHO one of the greatest real love stories ever. There is an old love story movie think its called Random Harvest where at the end you are in tears. This is real might be a lot of tears.

bellview

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Anyone recall what Desiree was talking about when in that grey tank with the fancier hair-do in that PI at the Verandah was about?  Thanks.

bellview wrote:Have not posted before like how you guys figure things out, well done. I think MF wants to get RS and was to blind to see if Brooks came back and was real to Des being true how sorry he is and you have IMHO one of the greatest real love stories ever. There is an old love story movie think its called Random Harvest where at the end you are in tears. This is real might be a lot of tears.

Hi! :WAVEY:  I wish I felt so sure. I really don't think Brooks is F1.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:03 pm

atem wrote:Anyone recall what Desiree was talking about when in that grey tank with the fancier hair-do in that PI at the Verandah was about?  Thanks.

bellview wrote:Have not posted before like how you guys figure things out, well done. I think MF wants to get RS and was to blind to see if Brooks came back and was real to Des being true how sorry he is and you have IMHO one of the greatest real love stories ever. There is an old love story movie think its called Random Harvest where at the end you are in tears. This is real might be a lot of tears.

Hi! :WAVEY:  I wish I felt so sure.  I really don't think Brooks is F1.

Which one do you talk about? Put in an image into the post so we understand which one you're talking about Smiley

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:05 pm

I just have to say for once . . . seriously, Brooks! Why did you have to go and ruin everything?! I know you couldn't help it, but still, you ruined everything! The whole story; the whole show. You would've gone all the way. This would've been the perfect Brooks and Des story from start to finish. Why did the Bres fans see stuff that supposedly wasn't there?

Now, back to our usual programming of understanding and wondering if it still turns out to be the Brooks and Des show. It'd be nice; but I understand if it is not.

Des says it's beautiful next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+75
asim
zana_72
jillnc1
ImeldaMarcos
cfck2222