SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 4 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by julychild Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 pm

Kaltie wrote:Brooks sister in law just retweeted Trista Sutters tweet about Brooks not being the right guy for Des... Hmmm? I start to think that this was the last episode with Brooks and Des and that he actually goes home.

By the way... I'm sad and crying... I really thought Des and Brooks would be the IT.

welcomesign Kaltie! Here is the tweet:

julychild

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Kaltie wrote:Brooks sister in law just retweeted Trista Sutters tweet about Brooks not being the right guy for Des... Hmmm? I start to think that this was the last episode with Brooks and Des and that he actually goes home.

By the way... I'm sad and crying... I really thought Des and Brooks would be the IT.

THIS is confusing me.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Cecilia wrote:Holy Sh*t.  My take - Brooks is totally damaged goods.  Love is "painful."  What did his ex do to him?
Des looked like a class act.  He looked terrible.  And I'm a Brooks fan.  

Yuck.

RE the bolded..I don't think so....and this is coming from someone who would pick Chris. Brooks was more real and raw than I anticipated; he was more certain of his feelings than I expected. Although for her sake, I kept saying, make a decision and go already. He was just hurting her more and even after he found out he was her pick, he still said he wasn't in love with her. It was obvious he didn't want to hurt her. My take: as much as he might want to be, he's not ready for what she says she wants in a relationship. If she takes him back, I hope its a "lets date in the real world and see" and not, an engagement (even a Bachelor one).

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:40 pm

julychild wrote:

welcomesign Kaltie! Here is the tweet:

Thanks for bringing over the tweet. The SIL could agree with all but the not the right guy for Dez part. Who knows. Stay tuned for next week.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:43 pm

Cecilia wrote:

THIS is confusing me.

Yep. I came here to say the same thing. Unless she is agreeing that Brooks is a good guy. Not to many tweets favoring Brooks.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:44 pm

b wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Holy Sh*t.  My take - Brooks is totally damaged goods.  Love is "painful."  What did his ex do to him?

Yuck.

RE the bolded..I don't think so....and this is coming from someone who would pick Chris.  Brooks was more real and raw than I anticipated; he was more certain of his feelings than I expected.  Although for her sake, I kept saying, make a decision and go already.  He was just hurting her more and even after he found out he was her pick, he still said he wasn't in love with her.  It was obvious he didn't want to hurt her.  My take: as much as he might want to be, he's not ready for what she says she wants in a relationship.  If she takes him back, I hope its a "lets date in the real world and see" and not, an engagement (even a Bachelor one).

I agree with you B in that he was more real and raw. I hope that if she does take him back, that they take it slowly. Thou how anyone could trust someone not to walk away any moment after he did walk away first would be hard to work through. Also I thought Brooks didn't really communicate his feelings to Des all that well. He's not a big communicator and Des has stated that communication is must have for her in a relationship. Brooks communicated his feelings better to Chris Harrison than to Des and I think he needed to have more time to figure out what he really is feeling. I couldn't understand why he wasn't ready to leave after he was very clear that he wasn't feeling the same way towards her as she was to him. It was just making the breakup all the more painful to watch.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:58 pm

That maybe the problem. He was finding it hard to leave especially when she said she loves him.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:01 am

b wrote:

Yuck.

RE the bolded..I don't think so....and this is coming from someone who would pick Chris.  Brooks was more real and raw than I anticipated; he was more certain of his feelings than I expected.  Although for her sake, I kept saying, make a decision and go already.  He was just hurting her more and even after he found out he was her pick, he still said he wasn't in love with her.  It was obvious he didn't want to hurt her.  My take: as much as he might want to be, he's not ready for what she says she wants in a relationship.  If she takes him back, I hope its a "lets date in the real world and see" and not, an engagement (even a Bachelor one).

He kept on referring to how being in love is painful. While I understand the sentiment, in my opinion, that is a screwed up version of love and maybe his past relationship has to do with that.
He wouldn't leave, kept on hugging her and apologizing, and I suppose he didn't want to hurt her but, in reality, he seemed more concerned about making himself feel better. She gave him a few opportunities - he did seem to wish she had told him she loved him earlier, but what, you only love someone who loves you back? odd.

I don't really see how he comes back from that. Starting to doubt spoilers (just now!) Trying not to be judgmental but that sucked and was super emotional and uncomfortable for my Monday night viewing pleasure.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:04 am

I just don't see how she makes the turn next week to Chris (sorry Drew is a non-factor at this point) given she says that she doesn't think she can love them they way they deserve. Can you say default?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 am

They dedicated about 1 1/2 of this show to Brooks. I have a headache and it is not from drinking wine.
Do I re-watch? Can't decide. Because I really couldn't understand half of the things Brooks whispered and kept on having to pause to address my children who wouldn't stay in bed.

So to re-watch Brooks portion or not? can't decide.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:06 am

sfrank wrote:I just don't see how she makes the turn next week to Chris (sorry Drew is a non-factor at this point) given she says that she doesn't think she can love them they way they deserve. Can you say default?

Yes and I think Chris S is fine with it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:06 am

Gah.  He mumbles so badly.  Get some diction classes before the FRC, dude.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+75
asim
zana_72
jillnc1
ImeldaMarcos
cfck2222