SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 39 of 74 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 39 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:08 pm

P.S. This probably has been the hardest time for Brooks lately. He probably cannot wait for this show to be over so that he can talk, so that he can tell his side of the story and express his feelings.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 39 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:18 pm

One more. I have to say, if Brooks does come back and she does get her love reciprocated by him and she does get that fairytale ending she wanted with him, that will be such a happy moment and romantic moment. I'm sure things will be cleared up between them in order for that to happen, but I do want that for Des—that she gets her prince charming, the one she really wanted, for once.

Last edited by SusieQ on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:19 pm

This isn't the exact cap, but this is the same time when that other caps takes place that was from last night's episode.  Anyone recall what she was talking about last night?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
^^Picture 7
Des talking about Brooks' HTD
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Max64 wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Even if Des just got heartbroken by Brooks in this picture, she loooooks stunning! :yes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know, I thought the same thing...wish I looked like that after crying as hard as she did  giggling 

And he absolutely did not want to leave.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:37 pm

atem wrote:This isn't the exact cap, but this is the same time when that other caps takes place that was from last night's episode.  Anyone recall what she was talking about last night?

^^Picture 7

She was talking about Brooks' enormous family and the great energy they had.

I noticed in this most recent episode, she discussed Chris also in PI in this same outfit. Not sure what about specifically on Chris, though.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:46 pm

^^^she sure looks happy there. i wonder if it is post FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:54 pm

agentcurls wrote:
atem wrote:This isn't the exact cap, but this is the same time when that other caps takes place that was from last night's episode.  Anyone recall what she was talking about last night?

^^Picture 7

She was talking about Brooks' enormous family and the great energy they had.

I noticed in this most recent episode, she discussed Chris also in PI in this same outfit. Not sure what about specifically on Chris, though.

They used this grey top PI twice last night during Chris's FD, once during dinner and once during their pool/hot tub time. The dinner PI was odd, because they used the grey top PI for about 4-5 words and then went immediately into a PI where she's wearing the turquoise and white dress that she had on during their dinner. It's like they hoped no one would notice the clothing change. The grey top PIs sure seem like post show edits/fillers.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:58 pm

NeverEnoughTime wrote:I too was intrigue when Brooks and Des was talking about her being conflicted.  I think at some point there was a misunderstanding between them.  I truly think he believed she was telling him that her heart was conflicted because she had feelings for multiple guys.  Really she was conflicted because she only had feelings for him and wanted to end the show there.  He really was surprised...I bet his heart sank when he heard her say that!  I think he hought she was gonna let him go at the next RC.  I thnk in that moment he realized how wrong his thinking had been.  I just can't imagine how his head must have been spinning.  A complete reality shift!  No wonder he didn't want to leave her.  This will be exactly the reason he returns.  He has the information he needed to now to let his guard downM

:yes:  :yes:  and :yes: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:59 pm

I saw that cap in the caps Love_me did for Brooks and Desiree from last night.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Brooks said some pretty definite things about his feelings - wasn't falling in love with her - didn't see his feelings ever approaching a point of wanting to propose. He had had some time to think about this - and Chris H had talked with him - and asked him - "are you just unsure ....?" He may come back and declare that he was so confused etc - but I wouldn't think Des could pass over what he had said to her - and the torment and tears he had put her through. I would understand if he had said he was unsure - but he was not at all unsure. I am wondering if she could not see a future with Chris or Drew and just to wrap up the season on a "happy" note - they had Brooks come back and offer some sort of pleas so the viewers would think - "well, maybe they have a chance..." And all of this relates to how he makes decisions in life too - over analyzing can drive quicker thinkers crazy !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:15 pm

CHO wrote:Brooks said some pretty definite things about his feelings - wasn't falling in love with her - didn't see his feelings ever approaching a point of wanting to propose.  He had had some time to think about this - and Chris H had talked with him - and asked him - "are you just unsure ....?"  He may come back and declare that he was so confused etc - but I wouldn't think Des could pass over what he had said to her - and the torment and tears he had put her through.  I would understand if he had said he was unsure - but he was not at all unsure.  I am wondering if she could not see a future with Chris or Drew and just to wrap up the season on a "happy" note - they had Brooks come back and offer some sort of pleas so the viewers would think - "well, maybe they have a chance..."  And all of this relates to how he makes decisions in life too - over analyzing can drive quicker thinkers crazy !

Yes, he was unsure and full of defense mechanisms. That's why it was hard for him to utter such sentences with proper diction. I don't even think he could even believe what was coming out of his mouth. I believe he will admit as much to Des come finale time. :yes: 

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:16 pm

bellview wrote:Have not posted before like how you guys figure things out, well done. I think MF wants to get RS and was to blind to see if Brooks came back and was real to Des being true how sorry he is and you have IMHO one of the greatest real love stories ever. There is an old love story movie think its called Random Harvest where at the end you are in tears. This is real might be a lot of tears.

Welcome! I'm wondering how tears can show a real love story in this case...especially when Brooks has been clear that love is not there for him. If he feels guilty enough (or if he realizes that everyone will hate him), he may come back and pretend to be in love. Those tears will not be of a love story at all! Of course, those who ignored the red flags all along may talk themselves into believing that he is sincere.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 74 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+75
asim
zana_72
jillnc1
ImeldaMarcos
cfck2222