SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Page 58 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Adele1117 wrote:I think he probably just doesn't know the difference.
Oh dear. Well at least he's still got his looks! LOL.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by atem Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:14 pm

sfrank wrote:You know something I noticed in more than one tweet from Brooks he says "then" instead of "than". At first i thought it was a typo but now as I see him doing it more I'm starting to think its a regional thing?!? I'm from NYC so I'm curious! Thoughts?!

Here are some examples:

@kygomac Checked out #CultivateFest @richardblias will be there- maybe his recipe for Mexican platillo is easier then the recipe for love
@jennakimjones For those moments when you'd like the song changed ask, "you like this better then music? #NEVERFAILS unless it does.
Regional?  Not that I know of. I think he just uses it wrong!

sfrank wrote:
Ha.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:33 pm

sfrank wrote:You know something I noticed in more than one tweet from Brooks he says "then" instead of "than". At first i thought it was a typo but now as I see him doing it more I'm starting to think its a regional thing?!? I'm from NYC so I'm curious! Thoughts?!

Here are some examples:

@kygomac Checked out #CultivateFest @richardblias will be there- maybe his recipe for Mexican platillo is easier then the recipe for love
@jennakimjones For those moments when you'd like the song changed ask, "you like this better then music? #NEVERFAILS unless it does.
Like Hillary Clinton says " what difference does it make". I am one that probably has more grammar errors than anyone. This forum is not an english class so if I have errors I sure people over look them because I sure over look the ones I read.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Sure, but there's nothing wrong in learning the proper way to use 'then' and 'than'. bestbud!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:47 pm

sfrank wrote:
LOL. giggling  He more than makes up for it in the looks department!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:55 pm

I won't lose sleep over his spelling and besides it makes him more attractive that he is human and imperfect. Hugesmile  I just want to find out where his old picture, media thread went. Atem get on that will you, you're good at finding stuff.

Also, I want to know how we can find his intro. video (not the Access Hollywood or whatever that was). Catherine's ended up being posted after the show (not highlighted before). I would love to see Brooks'. Who knows how we can find it?

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Rolly wrote:I won't lose sleep over his spelling and besides it makes him more attractive that he is human and imperfect. Hugesmile  I just want to find out where his old picture, media thread went. Atem get on that will you, you're good at finding stuff.

Also, I want to know how we can find his intro. video (not the Access Hollywood or whatever that was). Catherine's ended up being posted after the show (not highlighted before). I would love to see Brooks'. Who knows how we can find it?
Find an old pic? I found the other ones by using tospy.com/twitter and looked under photos.

TPTB are the ones to decide to show those intro vids and they have already deleted everything (press releases, photos) from the Bachelorette section at abcmedianet. So, that just tells me we are never going to see it.

That would be a good question to ask Brooks though. What the heck he did for the intro vid.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Atem, I was talking about the thread on this board we lost of Brooks pictures. The new one is there but the old one seems to be gone.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Rolly wrote:Atem, I was talking about the thread on this board we lost of Brooks pictures. The new one is there but the old one seems to be gone.
Love me hasn't responded yet.

Here are links throwback pics of Brooks  http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRF51VCCUAIHBry.jpg

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:07 pm

He was always a cutie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Are you talking about Brooks Intro video for the Bachelorette? It's my understanding his application went in so late, they had no time to create one. I was mad because it would have been so cool !!

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:19 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Can I ask what happened to our Brooks FAN THREAD?

I will believe what I saw and heard and no one will change my mind.
Alls I know is I stay off the Chris thread and let them gush away. But seems some need to always come on here and prove Chris was Des' first choice . I saw and heard what you did NM nothing will change my mind either so at what point is trouble being stirred by others when they venture off into here and try to prove otherwise ? Miss ya NM
From what I've been reading, there's only one person who keeps trying to stir the pot here - as usual. I can see that many are not taking the bait (High clap ) and just ignoring the put-downs toward Brooks fans. This person is taunting just to get a reaction from people, IMO,No response is the best response.

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

+45
2observe
bilolo
Aunties_Love
Shadow
Cecilia