SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by atem Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:32 pm

There was a pic someone put up asking if it was for Inbound or for The Bachelor casting (in a joking way). Ha.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:32 pm

That is true. Here are a couple of tweets:
Lesley ‏@lesbabyles 1h

Hey single guys, if you want to pick up a lady, better come to @brooksforester's talk. Every female is here. #INBOUND13
Rachel Perry ‏@rperry110 1h

"Inbound Marketing lessons from the @BacheloretteABC" My guilty pleasure becomes my prof development @brooksforester #INBOUND13 #inboundsexy
Lindsey ‏@linz8241 1h

@lesbabyles @brooksforester I've counted about 10-12 dudes so far
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:32 pm

nannymargie wrote:Thanks MOT, you are truly the best picture finder everrrrrr.

Do you know who put up the insta video? I cannot see it at work but I might try on my phone.

Here you go.

l_suesue

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:36 pm

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Brooks should have gotten a fee for appearance/presenting.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:47 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Brooks should have gotten a fee for appearance/presenting.
He didn't?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:53 pm

atem wrote:
He didn't?  
I would think he is representing Fit so you usually do not get fees personally. At least do not think so. Maybe someone else can answer?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Love the hashtag #inboundsexy for Brooks!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:03 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:
He didn't?  
I would think he is representing Fit so you usually do not get fees personally.  At least do not think so.  Maybe someone else can answer?
I don't think he does as he does work for Fit and is doing his job as an employee in marketing fit - like you said. That he works for Fit is just an added bonus for the company!

On a shallow note, I like his shirt!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:19 pm

iamreal2u wrote:That is true.  Here are a couple of tweets:
Lesley ‏@lesbabyles 1h

Hey single guys, if you want to pick up a lady, better come to @brooksforester's talk. Every female is here. #INBOUND13
Rachel Perry ‏@rperry110 1h

"Inbound Marketing lessons from the @BacheloretteABC" My guilty pleasure becomes my prof development @brooksforester #INBOUND13 #inboundsexy
Lindsey ‏@linz8241 1h

@lesbabyles @brooksforester I've counted about 10-12 dudes so far
giggling These are great! LOL "My guilty pleasure becomes my prof development!"
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Thanks for all the pics and video. I love how low key he still is when talking/presenting to a room full of strangers. He always comes across so nice and approachable. I hope some awesome person took more video and it will appear sometime soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:19 pm

isittrue wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:
He didn't?  
I would think he is representing Fit so you usually do not get fees personally.  At least do not think so.  Maybe someone else can answer?
I don't think he does as he does work for Fit and is doing his job as an employee in marketing fit - like you said.  That he works for Fit is just an added bonus for the company!

On a shallow note, I like his shirt!
As someone who has both attended and planned sales/marketing conferences, I can tell you that in MOST cases there is a compensation for speaking. Keep in mind that INBOUND is not a free conference - each attendee probably dished out at least $1500 to be there. Hubspot is making money so they usually pay speakers. Brooks/Fit were also likely comped for travel and hotel - not to mention the baseball tix. They may have gotten all that and werent paid what other bigger speakers might get (like Arianna Huffington) because its exposure for the company but I think they probably got something.

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

+32
ddukes
BarbB222
karenap63
soccermom333
jlccaz