SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Page 37 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:08 am

I'm glad you got it working nannymargie.  if you need any help with it, let me know.

Brooks says something in Spanish right at the end when they all start laughing.  Can't figure it out myself.  
no idea

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by Piper61 Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:00 am

afterawhile wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Kaltie wrote:You have a point afterwhile but as much as we all love Brooks, it's wrong on so many levels. The break-up is the past now, don't dig it up again and even if he got it accepted from ABC, he actually could use something else. One BIG question on all this Brooks using-break-up-and-Des-pictures-on-marketing is: What the heck does Chris think about it? Like seriously, Brooks is ACTUALLY using pictures on Chris fiancé on presentations? 😆 I have to admit that I laugh when I think about it..
How could he use something else if the premise is predicated on HIS experience. Again, I think a lot of assumptions are big made. There is also a video of Brooks talking about feeling like he was in a "sorority" with all of them talking about their feelings of love.

The presentation was on lessons from the Bachelorette. The break-up was a part of it, I don't think it was the focus of the entire presentation.
I don't see how he could talk about the journey without mentioning it.

Fit Marketing did something similar on their site when the show started...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

excellent article sfrank... makes the presentation make more sense.  thanks for bringing that over. :Nod:
:yes:  Agree, thanks for reminding us of that article, sfrank. At the time when I first read it, I thought it was great, and if I'm going to make any assumptions about the Inbound presentation, I will err on the side that Brooks and Fit Marketing still followed sound principles and presented with the same integrity Brooks has shown throughout his experience.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:50 am

The end he says 'mother to Camilia' in Spanish. I think he said it would be great when it got cut out!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:19 am

Thanks atem... maybe I should have put on my headphones duh 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:41 am

Hey, I think this pic was missed.  She's so short and Brooks is so tall! giggling 

On it she said 'Thank you for teaching me a proper handshake!'

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:49 am

atem wrote:Hey, I think this pic was missed.  She's so short and Brooks is so tall! giggling 

Are all these new pics being put in the picture thread? If I knew how I would do it but I am kinda challenged in that area. :yes: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:55 am

Here's one from Brooks last night.  He tweeted it to Michael and Zak W.

eta

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:06 am

atem wrote:Hey, I think this pic was missed.  She's so short and Brooks is so tall! giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

atem wrote:Here's one from Brooks last night.  He tweeted it to Michael and Zak W.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

eta

just wanted to make the pictures visible.  I saw these early this am but it was already past 3AM and I couldn't bring myself to grab them. glad you did atem.  

I wonder if Brooks tweet could be in reference to the chatter about Chris dumping him on twitter?  kinda like there are two sides to the truth... your's, their's and then there is the truth.   :greenman: 

nannymargie, I will put these on the media thread.  bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikidunot Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:40 am

Vg
Ikidunot
Ikidunot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Ikidunot wrote:Vg
:Welcomemembers welcome back Ikidunot, not sure what the Vg is but...

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:04 pm

afterawhile Thanks for making the pics show up.

I think people think way too much about who is following who and why so and so does this and that.

Hopefully, Brooks will be part of the film that Jonathan mentioned he would have more info about next month! That or more modeling pics.

Anyone know why he was at the Bransbury?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:22 pm

where he is just coming off that great marketing convention, perhaps Fit Marketing wants him to put something together for Branbury?  that was my first thought. Where that apt complex is so popular, perhaps they are expanding there in Provo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

+32
ddukes
BarbB222
karenap63
soccermom333
jlccaz