SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Page 36 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:24 pm

here is another one from 2 days... love the conversation

lizaconnolly So fancy with brooks. @asavery #inbound13   2d
   catieconnolly No you didn't. This is so amazing. Did you ask him if he misses Des? And tell him you are a huge fan?   2d
   lynzie895 Jealous!   2d
   cheerfuldentist I'm paraphrasing my Facebook comment just cause I thought it was witty... Great hair, great smile, good at crying... #buthesnojuanpablo!!!   2d
   sarahkalis He's lady Tom Brady   2d

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by atem Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Yeah, I like the convo too. Too funny.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:43 pm

teehee...
hubspot
2 days ago
Photo opp with Inbound Marketer and Bachelorette heartthrob @BrooksForester - Ladies, get in line. #INBOUND13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:51 pm

couldn't resist this one... I actually have a video that must be what this person is talking about...

saraedithsvendsen I didn't meet a ton of people at #INBOUND13 but I did meet @brooksaforester and he is probably the coolest guy to appear on the show ever. (Sidebar: I asked an audience question about him maybe appearing on Juan Pablo's upcoming season and that led to him doing a hilarious JP impression so you're welcome, everyone)   2d
   malloryclancy AAAHHHHHHH Get it gurl  2d
   ali_stotz !!!!!!!! My goodness you're super cool!  2d
   melanie_ml DYING  2d
   coreywolfenbarger SCOTT HARRISON IS COMING THERE TOMORROW  2d
   kaylieannshaw Jealous!!!!!  2d
   lindseypeterson SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!  2d
   emgreens WHAAAAAAAAAAAT! Haha, awesome !!  2d
   salemann2 So. JEALOUS!!! That chin....   2d
   eagrigg Dyinggggff  2d
   melnelson1 Ahhhh  2d
   therealstephward I am so angry - I wanted to go to that conference! Do you love it?  2d
   philipluca So cool-totaly saw you there  2d
   saraedithsvendsen @philipluca aw you did? I literally left for the airport right after that. Soo bummed I can't stay for the last day! Hope you enjoy it!  2d
   saraedithsvendsen @therealstephward it's amazing- best conference I've been to by far! Highly recommend it  2d
   saraedithsvendsen @coreywolfenbarger I KNOW. soo bummed I'm gonna miss it! My boss needed me to come back tonight   2d
   cdawson4 So cool!!  1d

Back to top Go down

Post by secretviewer Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:54 pm

afterawhile wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:He is so darn tall.  On the show he did not appear that way.
I think that's because Des is more on the taller side of average, and most of the guys were tall.  I think Brooks and Chris were the tallest if I'm not mistaken. :yes: 
I think he lost weight between Antigua and ATFR.   I also think that's why he can still wear his older shirts and tops, but needs the new mustard shorts.     I also think he should stop wearing the breakup outfit and sell it on ebay.  (kidding)
:Biggrin: 
Or maybe his haircut just makes him look thinner.
secretviewer
secretviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Hmmm, wonder what this means...

branbury
8 hours ago
Coolest apartment community EVER! Brooks is Here! Now! Only @ The Branbury! #brooksfromthebachelorette#brooksforester #branbury #bestmoveindayaround #thebranbury
caraandree, sammyssounds, jtantley and 4 others like this.
branbury @brooksaforester
naeturner What?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:03 am

afterawhile wrote:Hmmm, wonder what this means...

branbury
8 hours ago
Coolest apartment community EVER! Brooks is Here! Now! Only @ The Branbury! #brooksfromthebachelorette#brooksforester #branbury #bestmoveindayaround #thebranbury
caraandree, sammyssounds, jtantley and 4 others like this.
branbury @brooksaforester
naeturner What?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Too freaking funny! Love the 'breaking news' aspect.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:04 am

afterawhile You mean you have a vid of Brooks Juanpa impression?!  I have to see it!  Hee.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:21 am

atem wrote:afterawhile You mean you have a vid of Brooks Juanpa impression?!  I have to see it!  Hee.
lets see if this works... volume is low so turn it up. not sure what the Spanish is at the end, perhaps someone can translate?

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:27 am

afterawhile wrote:
atem wrote:afterawhile You mean you have a vid of Brooks Juanpa impression?!  I have to see it!  Hee.
lets see if this works...  volume is low so turn it up. not sure what the Spanish is at the end, perhaps someone can translate?

It doesn't work for me, but I keep saying it you are GOOD at finding all these goodies.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:29 am

nannymargie wrote:
afterawhile wrote:
lets see if this works...  volume is low so turn it up. not sure what the Spanish is at the end, perhaps someone can translate?

It doesn't work for me, but I keep saying it you are GOOD at finding all these goodies.
Duh, I am so dumb. I did not see the arrow in the bottom corner. I got it to play but it was so short. Doesn't Brooks speak Spanish? I thought I read that he did since he lived over seas for a while.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:33 am

nannymargie wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
afterawhile wrote:

Duh, I am so dumb.  I did not see the arrow in the bottom corner.  I got it to play but it was so short.  Doesn't Brooks speak Spanish?  I thought I read that he did since he lived over seas for a while.
I listened to this video with head phones, someone ask what Juanpablo is looking for in a girl? Brooks says, someone to go to the movies with, sleep with and loves Camila. He is saying this with a Spanish accent.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

+32
ddukes
BarbB222
karenap63
soccermom333
jlccaz