SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Ne14fan wrote:I just noticed something that I didn't notice the last time I watched it! Right after the show comes back from commercial after her time with the bent one, she is talking about moving on and getting ready in the mirror. There is a part where she goes to the closet and has the biggest smile on her face (she looks really happy) and picks out shirt. Well, it's the shirt she has on with JP. But it was made to look like she was getting ready for her date with Lucas. Just a little tidbit I saw that I thought I'd share!!! If someone can get the cap, you'll see what I mean by looking very happy!

I thought it was the same shirt she wore on JP's date as well and posted some screencaps from that scene in, but I believe someone figured out the design was different.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Ayana Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:11 pm

The way she worded the Bentley situation when she was talking to JP was so much better than she did when talking to the other guys.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 pm

That's Trista and Ryan's music and now they changed it as she gives him the rose.

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne14fan Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Ne14fan wrote:I just noticed something that I didn't notice the last time I watched it! Right after the show comes back from commercial after her time with the bent one, she is talking about moving on and getting ready in the mirror. There is a part where she goes to the closet and has the biggest smile on her face (she looks really happy) and picks out shirt. Well, it's the shirt she has on with JP. But it was made to look like she was getting ready for her date with Lucas. Just a little tidbit I saw that I thought I'd share!!! If someone can get the cap, you'll see what I mean by looking very happy!

I thought it was the same shirt she wore on JP's date as well and posted some screencaps from that scene in, but I believe someone figured out the design was different.

Thanks, Love Me, I just noticed that when their date started. I jumped to quick. You think I would have learned by now! duh Oh well, I tried!! :giggle:
Ne14fan
Ne14fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 pm

It would have been so funny if he really did pop out of the woods.
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:14 pm

I'm sad that we didn't get to see when he told her what his full name is.
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:16 pm

sunshineandshit wrote:The way she worded the Bentley situation when she was talking to JP was so much better than she did when talking to the other guys.

She butchered it with the other guys.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Samantharose wrote:
sunshineandshit wrote:The way she worded the Bentley situation when she was talking to JP was so much better than she did when talking to the other guys.

She butchered it with the other guys.
She spoke from her heart to JP, she had to let him know Bentley was done, and she was giving JP her all. Also that same date he said he has closure from his ex who hurt him and is ready to move on too.. It's just didn't mean as much telling the other guys. Remember, she said "I only need one to love me". So they both told each they are ready for the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Gina wrote:Yes, she just said it. "JP is one of the most gorgeous men I've ever seen in my life"

I believe that was a voiceover and she didn't actually say his name...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:23 pm

sunshineandshit wrote:It would have been so funny if he really did pop out of the woods.

lolpanda lolpanda
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Well this sucks... my ABC channel is broadcasting the Philly July 4th celebration. I wanna see the previews for next week and Em's interview!!

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Samantharose wrote:
sunshineandshit wrote:It would have been so funny if he really did pop out of the woods.

lolpanda lolpanda

And JP was able to use some of those Muay Thai skills on him!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

+26
bilolo
Pattycake92
sjcaligurl
albean99
LibbyBell