SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Gina wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
sunshineandshit wrote:The way she worded the Bentley situation when she was talking to JP was so much better than she did when talking to the other guys.

She butchered it with the other guys.
She spoke from her heart to JP, she had to let him know Bentley was done, and she was giving JP her all. Also that same date he said he has closure from his ex who hurt him and is ready to move on too.. It's just didn't mean as much telling the other guys. Remember, she said "I only need one to love me". So they both told each they are ready for the future.

She essentially told JP 'I'm yours now.' She couldn't have said that to 8 other dudes though, could she? So it's not entirely her communication skills, or lack thereof, that are at fault for the others' anger.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
Gina wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
sunshineandshit wrote:The way she worded the Bentley situation when she was talking to JP was so much better than she did when talking to the other guys.

She butchered it with the other guys.
She spoke from her heart to JP, she had to let him know Bentley was done, and she was giving JP her all. Also that same date he said he has closure from his ex who hurt him and is ready to move on too.. It's just didn't mean as much telling the other guys. Remember, she said "I only need one to love me". So they both told each they are ready for the future.

She essentially told JP 'I'm yours now.' She couldn't have said that to 8 other dudes though, could she? So it's not entirely her communication skills, or lack thereof, that are at fault for the others' anger.

She's giving the other guys very mixed messages. To JP she gave a clear message. I'm shocked Fleiss let us see that.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Blake really annoys me. I'm glad she sent him home.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Did I just hear that correctly with Mickey? Sounds like they redubbed his words to say 'seriously I don't see what you SAW in that guy' vs. last week when he said 'SEE'. WTH?!?!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Still think Blake and Lucas acted like 5 year olds. Mickey was upset but definitely handled it better than those two, IMO.

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 87b72b10 Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 86669110 Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:38 pm

emusha wrote:
Gina wrote:Yes, she just said it. "JP is one of the most gorgeous men I've ever seen in my life"

I believe that was a voiceover and she didn't actually say his name...

It was a voiceover, but the whole statement was "Talking to JP tonight I realize I have started to fall for him, he is probably one of the most gorgeous men I have ever seen in my life" and she goes on to say some other things about him ending with saying He is the Total Package....

Last edited by sydney1 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:39 pm

jcw2 wrote:Did I just hear that correctly with Mickey? Sounds like they redubbed his words to say 'seriously I don't see what you SAW in that guy' vs. last week when he said 'SEE'. WTH?!?!

It was redubbed. In the previews for this episode, he said "see" and in the episode it was redubbed as "saw". They wanted us to think he was talking about Bentley in this episode, but he was probably really talking about Ryan P.

Last edited by bluwavz on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:39 pm

You Americans sure had a lot of nerve having your holiday on a Monday! We at least were considerate enough to have ours on Friday, when there wasn't any good shows on tv handwave firework firework

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:46 pm

bluwavz wrote:
jcw2 wrote:Did I just hear that correctly with Mickey? Sounds like they redubbed his words to say 'seriously I don't see what you SAW in that guy' vs. last week when he said 'SEE'. WTH?!?!

It was redubbed. In the previews for this episode, he said "see" and in the episode it was redubbed as "saw". They wanted us to think he was talking about Bentley in this episode, but he was probably really talking about Ryan P.

This is what Ashley Spivey said also.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:46 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Well this sucks... my ABC channel is broadcasting the Philly July 4th celebration. I wanna see the previews for next week and Em's interview!!

Whew! Glad I'm not the only one. I have Fireworks here in FL too on ABC.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:49 pm

sydney1 wrote:
emusha wrote:
Gina wrote:Yes, she just said it. "JP is one of the most gorgeous men I've ever seen in my life"

I believe that was a voiceover and she didn't actually say his name...

It was a voiceover, but the whole statement was "Talking to JP tonight I realize I have started to fall for him, he is probably one of the most gorgeous men I have ever seen in my life" and she goes on to say some other things about him ending with saying He is the Total Package....
Thanks, that's what I heard and it she did say JP and the vo didn't have a pause or seemed edited at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:52 pm

They just showed a commercial for next week's epi but it focused only on Brad and Emily.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

+26
bilolo
Pattycake92
sjcaligurl
albean99
LibbyBell