SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Ok, we 'supposedly' have JP vo's saying "not sure I'm ready to propose to this girl"

Almost identical to the vo of Roberto's promo for the FRC.

that was not Ben buttoning his shirt, it was Constantine.

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by proudmommy50810 Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Samantharose wrote:
Gina wrote:Gosh, I hope someone caps that preview. I thought that was Cosntantine putting his blur plaid shirt on, not Ben.
Constantine also has a 1 on 1.

Constantine gets an overnight date also?

I didn't see the preview, but I'm guessing if they showed him putting his shirt on, it's just him getting ready for the date? no idea

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 pm

This scene with Ben and Ashley is sooo cute
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Gina wrote:Ok, we 'supposedly' have JP vo's saying "not sure I'm ready to propose to this girl"

Same VO as the previews from last week? if so that was Dino's voice said over a scene of JP & Ash.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
allykat wrote:They just showed a commercial. Ben's is the hottest date of the season and goes all night, then shows him buttoning his shirt in daylight. They show a few of the guys, but didn't catch what anyone said. Then the Brad and Emily debacle.

Woohoo! I'm excited to see this so-called hottest date!

Then we'll know why he's one of the F2. :Nod:
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:03 pm

proudmommy50810 wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
Gina wrote:Gosh, I hope someone caps that preview. I thought that was Cosntantine putting his blur plaid shirt on, not Ben.
Constantine also has a 1 on 1.

Constantine gets an overnight date also?

I didn't see the preview, but I'm guessing if they showed him putting his shirt on, it's just him getting ready for the date? no idea
Yes, I was just answering the post that said it's Ben with his shirt on his hot date, it Constatnine getting ready for his o/n date.

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:04 pm

You guys are good! It went by so fast I didn't even notice it was Dino buttoning his shirt.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:05 pm

mnmhughes wrote:What order will the dates be in next week?

1.Dino - Apr 15
2.Ben - Apr 16
3. Group date - Apr 17

It seems like she has no dates on her birthday (Apr. 14).

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:06 pm

DMBFan wrote:
Gina wrote:Ok, we 'supposedly' have JP vo's saying "not sure I'm ready to propose to this girl"

Same VO as the previews from last week? if so that was Dino's voice said over a scene of JP & Ash.
Oh, thanks. That makes me feel better about it. But I expect the 'doubt' to be edited soon by TPTB so the viewers think she picks no one or JP walks away, since they have let us see their connection and love.

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:07 pm

allykat wrote:You guys are good! It went by so fast I didn't even notice it was Dino buttoning his shirt.

TPTB are starting the spin. They are going to splice and dice and edit until it looks like Ben is F1. IMO there can be no other F1 than JP. Did ya'll see the way they held each other?
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:07 pm

So you all got a new preview? Us Canadians got the same preview as last week :(

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:08 pm

New preview was a pretty good teaser.....Definitely Constatnine putting on the shirt.....Quick shot of Ashley kissing Ben and then shot of Ashley kissing Constatnine. Lucas looking a JP, like what the !!!!!!! Then Emily and Brad.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

+26
bilolo
Pattycake92
sjcaligurl
albean99
LibbyBell