SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by DMBFan Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:10 pm

cupcakes wrote:So you all got a new preview? Us Canadians got the same preview as last week :(

Hopefully Dreamers at Jokers will post it for us then. I curious to see the VO. I was going to watch later but if its the same as last week, not worth it.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by DMBFan Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:10 pm

chicagoowl wrote:
allykat wrote:You guys are good! It went by so fast I didn't even notice it was Dino buttoning his shirt.

TPTB are starting the spin. They are going to splice and dice and edit until it looks like Ben is F1. IMO there can be no other F1 than JP. Did ya'll see the way they held each other?

Who was holding whom? Haven't see it yet! Sorry for the double post.

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:12 pm

cupcakes wrote:So you all got a new preview? Us Canadians got the same preview as last week :(

CC it was a commercial before the RC..at the end of the show it was the same season previews..Hope that helps..

And they showed JP in a PI saying something about she need to know he is upset or something like that

Last edited by Hotmomma on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Can someone put it up for those of us who didn't get the show tonight? Thanks in advance! yes

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:14 pm

cupcakes wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:What order will the dates be in next week?

1.Dino - Apr 15
2.Ben - Apr 16
3. Group date - Apr 17

It seems like she has no dates on her birthday (Apr. 14).

What about Ryan?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:14 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Can someone put it up for those of us who didn't get the show tonight? Thanks in advance! yes

I'll record on my computer then and post later if someone hasn't done it by then.

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:15 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:What order will the dates be in next week?

1.Dino - Apr 15
2.Ben - Apr 16
3. Group date - Apr 17

It seems like she has no dates on her birthday (Apr. 14).

What about Ryan?

Ooops. Totally forgot him. lol His date is the day after the group date.

ETA: Thanks Hotmomma.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:42 pm

umngirl wrote:
allykat wrote:They just showed a commercial. Ben's is the hottest date of the season and goes all night, then shows him buttoning his shirt in daylight. They show a few of the guys, but didn't catch what anyone said. Then the Brad and Emily debacle.

They definitely mixed in some Constantine SC's as well. I believe it was him putting the shirt on not Ben. Anyone else think that?

I did umn-- they showed Constantine putting on his shirt. I am hoping that someone can do the sc's-- we may be able to see a little more than what we previously had. (hope anyway!)

Gina wrote:Ok, we 'supposedly' have JP vo's saying "not sure I'm ready to propose to this girl"

Almost identical to the vo of Roberto's promo for the FRC.

that was not Ben buttoning his shirt, it was Constantine.

Gina, they were showing JP at the group date 1:1 time with Ashley but it was definitely a VO of Constantines. Not, JP at all.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:03 am

They're definitely playing up the overnight date. It shows her saying she's done with Bentley and then the announcer says 'and to prove it she goes on one of the hottest dates of the season that lasts all night long". At that point they show a train going into a tunnel (subliminal message?) and then shows Ashley winking. Announcer says "ah the other guys aren't upset" and then shows JP saying "what the ... ?". It looks like JP is going to be the jealous guy.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:21 am

Yes, the edit is going to get tricky but we have to look past the edit and just pay attention to the people. In re-watching the episode tonight, I'm still wondering if Ashley is picking up on how much JP likes her. She seems to be so concerned about him not liking her or being afraid that he is going to leave but she's not quite getting how hard he is falling for her. Is she really not picking up on what he is saying to her or is it like with Bentley where you really have to spell every, single word out? "I think you know" seems to be lost on her.

I think they are hyping up Ben's date. I think it will be fun and she will grow to like him more but I don't think it will be as sizzling as they are making it seem. :-)

Ali saw next week's episode too and she said she was in for another emotional week. Maybe it's because she sends Ryan home?

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:33 am

sjcaligurl wrote:Yes, the edit is going to get tricky but we have to look past the edit and just pay attention to the people. In re-watching the episode tonight, I'm still wondering if Ashley is picking up on how much JP likes her. She seems to be so concerned about him not liking her or being afraid that he is going to leave but she's not quite getting how hard he is falling for her. Is she really not picking up on what he is saying to her or is it like with Bentley where you really have to spell every, single word out? "I think you know" seems to be lost on her.

I think they are hyping up Ben's date. I think it will be fun and she will grow to like him more but I don't think it will be as sizzling as they are making it seem. :-)

Ali saw next week's episode too and she said she was in for another emotional week. Maybe it's because she sends Ryan home?

Yeah, I'm not seeing a lot of sizzle from all the pics they have released from their date. It looks really fun though. It's def going to be hard to let Ryan go since she knows how much he likes her and has been nothing but sweet and sensitive towards her.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 am

There is one reason I dont too care for JP he seems to forget that she has a show to do and that kissing and spending time with the other guys was part of it, if he could not stand the heat why get into the kitchen?? And dont tell me he has a right to be jealous they all sign up for this showing know the premise of it. Keep the jealouy in check and wait your turn a pushy man is not attractive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

+26
bilolo
Pattycake92
sjcaligurl
albean99
LibbyBell