SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:46 am

albean99 wrote:

I didn't see Ashley look concerned other than how JP would react to her telling him about Bentley, Sjcaligurl. I know others have said she's afraid he's going to leave so it's not just you but I don't see that either. All I saw was her having a very good date with a guy she's starting to fall for. I just think it's early days for her since their 1st date didn't seem to make an impact because of Bentley.

I'm very interested in Ben's date to see what she's like with him. I re-watched their 1 on 1 again and she was so flirty with him and having so much fun that I want to see if the flirting continues now that she's supposed to be wanting only JP. The pics make it seem so. Is it as hot as the commercial implies? No idea but I'm going to have fun watching. :Nod:

I am very interested to see this date. It's important to see the other finalist's edit start to evolve. Until we have solid SC evidence that this goes one way or another it's still anyone's game.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:57 pm

anders wrote:
cupcakes wrote:So you all got a new preview? Us Canadians got the same preview as last week :(

CC it wasn't a preview - it was a commercial during the last part of the repeat. Dreamers will prolly have it posted later today, if not already.

Unfortunately, the past couple of days this is what I get whenever I try and access Dreamers YouTube account.

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Meh-vflQF1ybI

"The Bachelorette Ashley E..."

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account
associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple
third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants
including:

• CBS
  • CBS
  • CBS

Sorry about that.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Love_Me wrote:
anders wrote:
cupcakes wrote:So you all got a new preview? Us Canadians got the same preview as last week sad

CC it wasn't a preview - it was a commercial during the last part of the repeat. Dreamers will prolly have it posted later today, if not already.

Unfortunately, the past couple of days this is what I get whenever I try and access Dreamers YouTube account.

including:

• CBS
  • CBS
  • CBS

Sorry about that.

The newest commercial is up on the ABC page. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:57 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
anders wrote:
cupcakes wrote:So you all got a new preview? Us Canadians got the same preview as last week :(

including:

• CBS
  • CBS
  • CBS

Sorry about that.

The newest commercial is up on the ABC page. Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 3792326465

Finally, Thank you for the heads up. Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 3824466984
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:48 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I didn't see Ashley look concerned other than how JP would react to her telling him about Bentley, Sjcaligurl. I know others have said she's afraid he's going to leave so it's not just you but I don't see that either. All I saw was her having a very good date with a guy she's starting to fall for. I just think it's early days for her since their 1st date didn't seem to make an impact because of Bentley.

I'm very interested in Ben's date to see what she's like with him. I re-watched their 1 on 1 again and she was so flirty with him and having so much fun that I want to see if the flirting continues now that she's supposed to be wanting only JP. The pics make it seem so. Is it as hot as the commercial implies? No idea but I'm going to have fun watching. :Nod:

I am very interested to see this date. It's important to see the other finalist's edit start to evolve. Until we have solid SC evidence that this goes one way or another it's still anyone's game.

I got the water hose ready just in case
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:55 pm

:funnypost:

Good one, RC.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:00 pm

albean99 wrote: :funnypost:

Good one, RC.

Why thank you bean , 👋
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

+26
bilolo
Pattycake92
sjcaligurl
albean99
LibbyBell