SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 15 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:23 pm

gurlbrit wrote:Are you guys allowed to work with the ABC Medianet photos at all.  Or is that considered spoiling?

This is definitely not my call so you should maybe ask GA that question or another of the mods.

IMO it is something I could obtain by Googling just like I do (not very well I might add) for locations, but I'm afraid to as I may get spoiled. I would say yes as long as they don't give up who the spoiled F1 is, but I will leave that decision up to GA or another mod who has actually seen the photos.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 15 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by Mirzam Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:27 pm

There are no photos of the F2 in the abcmedianet FRC photos. Only Andi and Andi and CH.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Mirzam wrote:There are no photos of the F2 in the abcmedianet FRC photos. Only Andi and Andi and CH.

OK well that supports the theory only one shows up at the FRC. Of course it's just one theory, but it is supported by sc, preview and now these pictures.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Mirzam wrote:There are no photos of the F2 in the abcmedianet FRC photos. Only Andi and Andi and CH.

If this is all it shows then I'm with GG and say it would be alright. Hopefully we can get a mod to weigh in and let us know.

Great job on the breakdown GG. I think your scenario is very likely. I do think that Nick had the first LCD and Josh the second. Simply because it makes more sense that if she had any last minute doubt, her date with Nick would allay the fears. Or, if Nick was second, maybe she woke up the next day and decided she absolutely couldn't make him come to the FRC and risk him getting down on one knee. The pics of the FRC we have seen so far, make it seem that it was a cloudy day. I can see them putting the FRC off a day to avoid the rain provided they had the flexibility with airline flights back to the states.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:47 pm

I know it doesn't tell us who shows up but it does tell us what time she meets with CH for the FRC.

Just PM'd Kasha to ask her.

Last edited by gurlbrit on Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:50 pm

Peppermom wrote:

If this is all it shows then I'm with GG and say it would be alright.  Hopefully we can get a mod to weigh in and let us know.

Great job on the breakdown GG.  I think your scenario is very likely.  I do think that Nick had the first LCD and Josh the second.  Simply because it makes more sense that if she had any last minute doubt, her date with Nick would allay the fears.  Or, if Nick was second, maybe she woke up the next day and decided she absolutely couldn't make him come to the FRC and risk him getting down on one knee.  The pics of the FRC we have seen so far, make it seem that it was a cloudy day.   I can see them putting the FRC off a day to avoid the rain provided they had the flexibility with airline flights back to the states.

I sent a PM to GA as she could be busy keeping the peace on the other side. giggling 

I think in past season they don't book the F2s flight right away in case there are delays. If I remember Arie flew back with Sean, but Arie was let go before his LCD and his was before 1Fs. I think that is why RS got the order of the F2 and F3 wrong originally.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:52 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Peppermom wrote:

If this is all it shows then I'm with GG and say it would be alright.  Hopefully we can get a mod to weigh in and let us know.

Great job on the breakdown GG.  I think your scenario is very likely.  I do think that Nick had the first LCD and Josh the second.  Simply because it makes more sense that if she had any last minute doubt, her date with Nick would allay the fears.  Or, if Nick was second, maybe she woke up the next day and decided she absolutely couldn't make him come to the FRC and risk him getting down on one knee.  The pics of the FRC we have seen so far, make it seem that it was a cloudy day.   I can see them putting the FRC off a day to avoid the rain provided they had the flexibility with airline flights back to the states.

I sent a PM to GA as she could be busy keeping the peace on the other side. giggling 

I think in past season they don't book the F2s flight right away in case there are delays.  If I remember Arie flew back with Sean, but Arie was let go before his LCD and his was before 1Fs.  I think that is why RS got the order of the F2 and F3 wrong originally.

Yup I'll go with you on that one. I also Pm'd Kasha to find out as well. I like how you guys are trying to determine the outcome without spoilers.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:59 pm

GrahamGal wrote:OK well that supports the theory only one shows up at the FRC.  Of course it's just one theory, but it is supported by sc, preview and now these pictures.

I think there's a very good likelihood that there is only one at the FRC. It's been suggested elsewhere that because Ashley got a lot of criticism for letting Ben propose, since then they've allowed some lattitude and every female lead since then has sent her F2 home before the FRC. Based on how Andi handled the F3 elimination I think we might guess where her feelings are on this issue. Ashley would have done it too if they had let her; she wanted to.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:04 pm

IMO if there are no photo's of the F2 then it would be less of a risk to be spoiled. If the F2 were there, it might be easy to sleuth out who the F1 would be.

I'm ok, if the rest would like to see something new to speculate on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

IMO if there are no photo's of the F2 then it would be less of a risk to be spoiled. If the F2 were there, it might be easy to sleuth out who the F1 would be.

I'm ok, if the rest would like to see something new to speculate on.

Thanks GA.

gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:10 pm

In prior shows when both F2 turned up and as it's been speculated that only one turns up for the FRC, the F2 has been earlier in the day. The timestamp on the SC of Andi is noon on the FRC day. So I am questioning this.

gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:14 pm

gurlbrit wrote:In prior shows when both F2 turned up and as it's been speculated that only one turns up for the FRC, the F2 has been earlier in the day.  The timestamp on the SC of Andi is noon on the FRC day.  So I am questioning this.

Questioning whether it should be posted? or questioning if only 1 shows up?

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

+32
Northstargirl
Mirzam
gurlbrit
Lucas15
lstiff