SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 16 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:16 pm

gurlbrit wrote:In prior shows when both F2 turned up and as it's been speculated that only one turns up for the FRC, the F2 has been earlier in the day.  The timestamp on the SC of Andi is noon on the FRC day.  So I am questioning this.

Thanks GA!

gurlbrit, are you going to be bringing over the pics too? I'd like to see her demeanor before analyzing. I see it meaning one of two things.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 16 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by Mirzam Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:19 pm

Buddytv.com has the FRC photos up with no spoilers.

Last edited by Mirzam on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Peppermom wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:In prior shows when both F2 turned up and as it's been speculated that only one turns up for the FRC, the F2 has been earlier in the day.  The timestamp on the SC of Andi is noon on the FRC day.  So I am questioning this.

Questioning whether it should be posted?  or questioning if only 1 shows up?

Sorry didn't make myself very clear did I, questioning whether only one turns up as has been speculated.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:25 pm

GrahamGal wrote:

Thanks GA!

gurlbrit, are you going to be bringing over the pics too?  I'd like to see her demeanor before analyzing.  I see it meaning one of two things.

It's been so long since I posted pics in this forum, I can't remember how. I have the three SC's saved on my desktop, but if I remember correctly I'm supposed to bring them from the URL correct?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:28 pm

Upload to something like photobucket and then post from there

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:31 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

Thanks GA!

gurlbrit, are you going to be bringing over the pics too?  I'd like to see her demeanor before analyzing.  I see it meaning one of two things.

It's been so long since I posted pics in this forum, I can't remember how.  I have the three SC's saved on my desktop, but if I remember correctly I'm supposed to bring them from the URL correct?

Well I click on host image, chose file, select the pic from my file, click host it, then copy the link, hit upload and then past it into the box. I then do that for the next picture and so on. Not sure if that is the right way, but that is how I do it.

Maybe an expert on the other side can grab them and post them here. Would love to discuss possibilities!
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:52 pm

I will take an initial stab at it without any pictures. I see it two ways:

If she is happy in the pics at Noon then I think she either let the rejected F2 go the day before or very early the morning of the FRC.  There was a thunderstorm around 2pm on the 8th so that could be the raining/crying pictures. The morning of the FRC there was no rain so letting her rejected F2 go at that time doesn't match the sc we have.  Either way I think a happy Andi in the FRC Noon pictures means she is waiting for her F1 and sent the other home early.  We show light rain around 1-4  and a thunderstorm at night after sunset.  Maybe the storms were to hit earlier in the day so they moved up the FRC to avoid the thunderstorm, but they ended up arriving later.

If she is sad in those Noon pics then she is likely letting her rejected F2 go then and they squeeze in the FRC between the light rain and sunset.

Is the walkway dry?

Also, are all the pics right around Noon or are some around 4 or 5? If they are spread out then likely both guys are at FRC, but if they are all around same time then just one is likely there.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:01 pm

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 16 135820_2125_thu
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 16 135820_2151_thu

These are two of the pictures, I can't make them any bigger I don't have a Medianet account.  The main picture they show is Andi sniffing her rose, which I believe has been shown in the previews.

She is hugging and smiling at CH at 11:59 am; and the picture of her standing in front of the podium is posted as 12:05 pm.

Last edited by gurlbrit on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:03 pm

I believe they were all around noon. One picture showed her greeting CH and she was smiling but that doesn't mean much. The other's just have her standing around with one of them smelling the rose. None really showed her smiling but looked like just waiting. Maybe I can find them on here and bring them over.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:08 pm

gurlbrit wrote:*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 16 135820_2125_thu
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 16 135820_2151_thu

These are two of the pictures, I can't make them any bigger I don't have a Medianet account.  The main picture they show is Andi sniffing her rose, which I believe has been shown in the previews.

She is hugging and smiling at CH at 11:59 am; and the picture of her standing in front of the podium is posted as 12:05 pm.

Thanks I was able to zoom in a little. So the CH one is at Noon and she looks so happy. That is not the look of someone that is just about to reject the F2 to me. It just screams to me that she has sent the rejected F2 home and most likely the day before. Maybe she wanted to let them go before they went ring shopping with NL. no idea 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:10 pm

I think she looks very happy at this time too. She does not appear to be dreading letting someone go and she has taken that aspect of this pretty hard so I think only one person arrives.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:12 pm

Oh good I see you got to see them.  She does look happy when greeting CH. she also looks relaxed.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

+32
Northstargirl
Mirzam
gurlbrit
Lucas15
lstiff