SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 9 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by in2deep Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:35 am

Am I late to this party? What if:
The white top is Josh's MTP (already surmised).
The tral colored top is casual time - they have a LCD, right? Before or after MTP?
The feather top - limo, yes? - is after Andi sends Nick home, not wanting to lead him on when she has decided on Josh and is finally sure that he not only is going to propose, but that Daddy Dorfman has given his okay.

Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 9 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:58 am

in2deep wrote:
Am I late to this party? What if:
The white top is Josh's MTP (already surmised).
The teal colored top is casual time - they have a LCD, right? Before or after MTP?
The feather top - limo, yes? - is after Andi sends Nick home, not wanting to lead him on when she has decided on Josh and is finally sure that he not only is going to propose, but that Daddy Dorfman has given his okay.

Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

ITA i2d!
The feather top can be either not about Josh or about Josh ( cantstopl duh!)
1. If not about Josh-- it is about Nick, we know how upset she gets when she lets someone go.
2. If it is about Josh-- it could be:
a. Before she sees Josh; according to the window in car it has been raining and looks overcast, cloudy or could point to morning prior to seeing Josh. If she is on her way to see Josh and she is upset (about Josh), would she be over it and ready to meet Josh with a smile on her face as in the top picture or the other where they are kissing and Josh is holding her face? I don't think so.
b. After she sees Josh; in the picture with Josh, it looks brighter and sunnier with no rain. If the crying is about Josh, I could only see it within the context of: it is time to leave, she is upset that she can't stay with him and allay all his fears and let him know it is him. (Remember, the sad look on Sean's face when he left Catherine on their LCD?) But, she would have to have changed her top in the middle of their time which doesn't really make sense so, again, I don't think so.
Therefore, I am going with #1! She lets Nick go prior to meeting up with Josh for his LCD!
Stop the car i2d, I'm hopping in with you!!  :yes:

Last edited by LibbyBell on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to fix formatting -- sorry if it is still messed up!)

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:29 am

You two are cracking me up! Make room for me.  :Auto: 

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:43 am

Yep, I like that too!  :yes:
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:58 am

giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:33 pm

LRSC is a 2-seater, but I've put down the top, so hop on in!

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:17 pm

This was the best I could do.  Sorry the quality is not that great.  Still learning.  Maybe someone has better ones.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 9 AndiJoshSwimming1_zpsbd4d7547
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 9 AndiJoshSwimming2_zps35447353
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 9 AndiJoshSwimming3_zpsd92635bb
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 9 AndiJoshSwimming4_zpsc385c0d0
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 9 AndiJoshSwimming5_zps84dc31b3
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 9 AndiJoshSwimming6_zpsa0367f00
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 9 AndiJoshSwimming7_zps4382a970
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 9 AndiJoshSwimming8_zps2ab207aa
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 9 AndiJoshSwimming9_zps0e911920

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:23 pm

These are awesome Pepper. I sort of feel I'm intruding on some private moment though.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:33 pm

:inlove Hello!

Thanks Pepper.  I'm desperately trying to sleuth something with these so I can keep looking at them over and over.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:59 pm

Hope this is ok to post here if not please delete but in the 6th pic ^ of them with her arms around his neck kissing take a look at her left hand ring finger do u see what l see. l also noticed it during their evening portion sitting at the table talking she flips her hair and u can see it better there ....could that be a clue to something hmmm  scratch 

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:52 pm

I'll have to go back through her jewelry on dates for the season and see if it has any significance.  May take a little time, but worth a look.  Plus I still have 10 days to wait for the finale.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:24 pm

GrahamGal wrote:I'll have to go back through her jewelry on dates for the season and see if it has any significance.  May take a little time, but worth a look.  Plus I still have 10 days to wait for the finale.

Thanks GrahamGal l just find it odd she wore it on her right hand on Nicks date and on Josh's date it just seem to be on the appropriate finger so my thoughts were she was giving him/us a clue.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

+32
Northstargirl
Mirzam
gurlbrit
Lucas15
lstiff