SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 17 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by Peppermom Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:16 pm

Relaxed is a very good word pander. She must also be confident that her F1 will propose.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 17 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by Northstargirl Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:45 pm

I am spoiled, but love coming here to see the process you are all going through. I really admire your will power to resist all the spoilers and hang in there to the end to figure it all out. You are all amazing at what you are doing here! Hats off to you!!
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:58 pm

Northstargirl wrote:I am spoiled, but love coming here to see the process you are all going through.  I really admire your will power to resist all the spoilers and hang in there to the end to figure it all out.  You are all amazing at what you are doing here!  Hats off to you!!

For me this has been the hardest season to stay unspoiled ever. I want to know soooooo bad. But thankfully my unspoiled friends here and Sophie have talked me off the ledge more than once. I just need to keep looking at things and analyzing them so not to be tempted to go to the "dark side". I may be wrong about everything, but this has been my favorite season by far and I never thought I would say that after Jash. Glad you have enjoyed reading our unique views of this season.

3 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!  cheerleader 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:05 pm

This is the only time I've been able to stay unspoiled.  It's been really hard but it's been a blast! 

I want to know soooooo bad, too!!  We can make it 3 more days.  We can make it 3 more days.  We can make it 3 more days.   :cheerpom: 

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 17 -the-bachelorette--s
Was this one of the ABC Medianet photos?  I took a chance and googled it.  I don't see any water on the path, but this part looks enclosed.

IA she looks really happy and relaxed.  I really don't see someone who's about to tell her F2 goodbye.  Love her dress, too.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:24 pm

^ Yes it's a part of the FRC location.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 17 1f49c

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 17 8367-910 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 17 I_got_13 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 17 E5kqdm15 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:37 pm

Mirzam wrote:Buddytv.com has the FRC photos up with no spoilers.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 17 -the-bachelorette--s

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 17 1f49c

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 17 8367-910 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 17 I_got_13 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 17 E5kqdm15 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Awww, thank you Linds!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:24 pm

3 more days 3 more days 3 more days. Don't cave in now!

I thoroughly enjoyed coming in here, you are all amazing!  :yes: :yes: 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Anybody on West Coast may want to watch Enews because they've got a good preview of both LCD and the guys gifts to Andi.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Yes the unspoiled section is amazing. Love you guys.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Thanks for bringing those over Linds! Your the best.

Awwwww she look beautiful. Like everyone was saying she is happy and relax. She is my favorite Bachelorette ever.

Thanks for the heads up Pander. For those on East Coast or Central like me it is replayed at 11:30ET/10:30CT today. Set it to tape as I don't want to miss it. I love seeing the gifts from the final 2.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:42 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Thanks for bringing those over Linds!  Your the best.

Awwwww she look beautiful. Like everyone was saying she is happy and relax.  She is my favorite Bachelorette ever.

Thanks for the heads up Pander.  For those on East Coast or Central like me it is replayed at 11:30ET/10:30CT today.  Set it to tape as I don't want to miss it.  I love seeing the gifts from the final 2.

Thanks for the heads up pander and GG. I just said to DUH how I missed the show. giggling Will tape it. Off to the beach with the sisters in the morning so won't be able to check in much. Might try and check in on my phone when no one is looking. Great job on all the sleuthing!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

+32
Northstargirl
Mirzam
gurlbrit
Lucas15
lstiff