SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 10 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by DKWillis Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:37 pm

l also just seen a pic from MTA and the ring is back on her right ring finger is she telling us something hmmm  wonder minds would like to know 

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 10 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:50 pm

DKWillis wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:I'll have to go back through her jewelry on dates for the season and see if it has any significance.  May take a little time, but worth a look.  Plus I still have 10 days to wait for the finale.

Thanks GrahamGal l just find it odd she wore it on her right hand on Nicks date and on Josh's date it just seem to be on the appropriate finger so my thoughts were she was giving him/us a clue.

Still working on it. Just in the middle of episode 6. So far she has word a ring on her left ring finger twice. Both were big cosmetic pieces. One was with Dylan on their 1on1 in Connecticut and the other was with Nick in Venice.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:06 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
DKWillis wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:I'll have to go back through her jewelry on dates for the season and see if it has any significance.  May take a little time, but worth a look.  Plus I still have 10 days to wait for the finale.

Thanks GrahamGal l just find it odd she wore it on her right hand on Nicks date and on Josh's date it just seem to be on the appropriate finger so my thoughts were she was giving him/us a clue.

Still working on it.  Just in the middle of episode 6.  So far she has word a ring on her left ring finger twice.  Both were big cosmetic pieces.  One was with Dylan on their 1on1 in Connecticut and the other was with Nick in Venice.

OK thanks GrahamGal for your update good job

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:01 pm

It this sc of Nick from the finale preview I am not sure if this is from the DR or not.  If I remember correctly this is the same shirt he had on in the deleted scene were he was kind of mocking Josh and his family (of note, it appears ABC has since removed that deleted scene from their website).  Anyway he was talking to Brian and I think it was posted during Brussels.  So this could be from Brussels or the finale. Not sure of the background here as it looks more like the DR than Brussels (in my mind anyway). With the way the guys have been recycling their clothes this season I guess it could be from any season.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 10 00070610
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:02 pm

DKWillis wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
DKWillis wrote:

Still working on it.  Just in the middle of episode 6.  So far she has word a ring on her left ring finger twice.  Both were big cosmetic pieces.  One was with Dylan on their 1on1 in Connecticut and the other was with Nick in Venice.

OK thanks GrahamGal for your update good job

The only other time Andi wore a ring on her left ring finger was during her FSD with Josh, both during the day and during the night portion.  The other two times I listed above were just on the night portion of the date.  With Josh as you know the ring was more of a thin gold band than a cosmetic piece of jewelry.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:41 pm

yes Thanks GrahamGal l just found it odd that she only wore it on her left ringer fingering hinting something (a clue as to who she might pick) when she was with Josh that nite.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:16 pm

OK, I am going to go try and find SC to support my theory, but I was watching the preview of the finale and we may be able to figure out who goes home by the couches.  I think the couch she is kissing Nick on during the LCD is a match to the one where she is crying.  On the couch she is talking to Josh on the stripes appear to be just a little wider than with Nick. Josh's couch also appears to have a little more brown tone to it where as Nick's and the crying scenes appear to have more of a yellow tone to them.

At first I was thinking the rejected F2 was let go on the day of the FRC, but I think it could also be the day after their LCD.  We know it's not at night since all those crying pictures are during the day.  So maybe she went on her LCD with rejected F2 and next morning went to break it off before her LCD with her F1.  When she is in the jeep with Nick they are going through puddles so it must have rained that day.  Either way I am almost 100% positive the rejected F2 is let go early.  It has been her MO all season long.  It's not a stretch to think it would continue at the finale.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:37 pm

OK, here are the three shots. The one with Nick is a little dark, but the one with Josh and with Andi crying don't match in my opinion. What do you all think?

Josh
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 10 00020211

Andi crying
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 10 00092510

Nick
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 10 00004710

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Great caps, GG!  I was just wondering what CH's surprise in the finale is.  Yes, I can definitely see Andi letting the F2 go early and no preview of the guys in suits supports that, too.

Is she crying in the first one with Josh, too?  It looks like it.

I do think cap #2 and #3 are the same couch.  Looks like a vertical stripe pattern, as opposed to cap #1 with an all over tweed pattern.  Her hair is different is #2 and #3 though.  So is it the same day?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:39 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Great caps, GG!  I was just wondering what CH's surprise in the finale is.  Yes, I can definitely see Andi letting the F2 go early and no preview of the guys in suits supports that, too.

Is she crying in the first one with Josh, too?  It looks like it.

I do think cap #2 and #3 are the same couch.  Looks like a vertical stripe pattern, as opposed to cap #1 with an all over tweed pattern.  Her hair is different is #2 and #3 though.  So is it the same day?

No #3 with Nick is likely the night portion of their LCD and the #2 crying is during the day.  If I could get a SC you see her in the preview last night walking outside on a rainy/cloudy day to either go break-up or just after the break-up (or what I believe to be a break-up anyway).  What I just found in the preview from last night as I was playing through it again is that it is cloudy/rainy on her date with Josh.  The reason I say this is when they are jumping off the side of the boat the camera lens is WET!  This is well before they hit the water so it cannot be a splash and I can't imagine the camera man wouldn't have dried off his lens for this shot.  So I think that tell us it was raining slightly during the day portion of their LCD and the cameraman just couldn't keep the lens dry.  Which would support the theory I had she may have a LCD with Nick and then break-up with him the next morning before going on her LCD with Josh.  Of course they could show the dates in reverse order to make it seem like it was the day of the FRC, or maybe it was and it just rained on both the day of Josh's LCD and the FRC.

ETA: She is not crying that I can see when I watch the preview with Josh.  But she is playing with her hair with him, just like she seems to do all the time.  I also agree the no suits, getting ready for the FRC, and picking out rings is a dead giveaway that both don't make it, but during the show we will see that with her F1.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:27 pm

ITA and think you're on the right track GG. I also think #2 & 3 are the same couch; they both look a little yellow with #3 being a little darker yellow due to shadows and no natural sunlight coming from windows.

Also agree that #1 with Josh is not a fussy face but just caught in between movements.

Yea Team TGTBT!!  clapping! 

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:33 pm

Great sleuthing, especially noticing the camera lens being wet!  I need to watch the preview again.  Maybe it rained on both LCDs?  The cap of Andi at the FRC it looks overcast too.

Here's the record of rainfall according to Accuweather.com in Santo Domingo, with the precip days bolded (in mm).  Does that help or make it more confusing?  laugh out loud  Do we know which days they filmed the LCDs and FRC?  I was thinking it was around this time.  (The first 6 days in May it didn't rain).

Mon
5/5/2014 32° 25° 0 mm

Tue
5/6/2014 32° 24° 0 mm

Wed
5/7/2014 32° 24° 1 mm

Thu
5/8/2014 33° 22° 12 mm

Fri
5/9/2014 32° 22° 0 mm

Sat
5/10/2014 33° 23° 0 mm

Sun
5/11/2014 33° 23° 1 mm

Mon
5/12/2014 29° 23° 2 mm

Tue
5/13/2014 33° 24° 200 mm

Wed
5/14/2014 31° 24° 0 mm

Thu
5/15/2014 31° 3° 100 mm

Fri
5/16/2014 31° 25° 1 mm
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

+32
Northstargirl
Mirzam
gurlbrit
Lucas15
lstiff