SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 19 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:49 am

Sure if you want your own thread during the show, that's not a problem!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 19 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:55 am

Cari wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:Thanks GA and GG! I'll be here in spirit and will ABSOLUTELY be catching up after I get back  :yes: !

Have a great vacation, Twinsies!  :WAVEY: Hope we get another fantastic twirl this finale like our fave Jash!  

And speaking of Finale, may we (hehe I'm being presumptuous) ask dear Guardian Angel a favor? May we  :P ask a thread be opened for the Unspoiled during the Live Finale where we can live "post" here and discuss? It would be great for #TeamIdiot™️ be together just in case we "failed" in our F1 pick? You know, so we would pass out together in shock! Haha  group hug 

You're going to post live East Coast time with me? Who else would be here? I would love a group to live post with. Who is in?
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:43 am

If I can find a way to ditch my sisters for a couple hours, I'll post from my phone. Not sure what the plans are for Monday but I'll try!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:44 am

Peppermom wrote:If I can find a way to ditch my sisters for a couple hours, I'll post from my phone.  Not sure what the plans are for Monday but I'll try!  

May I suggest a Bachelorette viewing party?  giggling 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:03 am

I'm not sure where to put this information about the two gifts that GA gave the clear for me to post for you all, so if this is wrong, just feel free to move it. Thanks!

Nick's Gift:
He created a necklace for her. It's a small tube filled with the sand from the beach where he told her he loved her on their Fantasy Date. Around it there appears to be about six gold charms. At first I thought all of the charms were different, but after watching the segment on E! multiple times it looks like they're just decorative pieces and not anything in particular, but I could be wrong about that. It was difficult to tell. I'm sure we'll get a better view of them on Monday.

Josh's Gift:
He created her own baseball card. On the front it's a picture of her batting from their Fantasy Date. It also says "The Murray's" and "Andi Murray." On the back there's a lot of detail that one of our fellow posters was able to get while she paused the segment. Here it is listed below:

Bats: Right throws Right
Drafted: 1st round 1st pick
Games Played: Doesn't play games
Runs: Into Josh's arms
Walks: In Piedmont Park
Doubles: As an Attorney
Errors: Can't dance, swears too much
Slugging Percentage: Hope to never find out
Strike-outs: 0
Steals: Josh's heart
Saves: Josh from being a lonely man

Fun Fact: Her husband Josh has never missed a day saying I love you

There you go! It should be a great finale on Monday. I hope you all enjoy it!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:57 am

Ash2214 wrote:I'm not sure where to put this information about the two gifts that GA gave the clear for me to post for you all, so if this is wrong, just feel free to move it. Thanks!

Nick's Gift:
He created a necklace for her. It's a small tube filled with the sand from the beach where he told her he loved her on their Fantasy Date. Around it there appears to be about six gold charms. At first I thought all of the charms were different, but after watching the segment on E! multiple times it looks like they're just decorative pieces and not anything in particular, but I could be wrong about that. It was difficult to tell. I'm sure we'll get a better view of them on Monday.

Josh's Gift:
He created her own baseball card. On the front it's a picture of her batting from their Fantasy Date. It also says "The Murray's" and "Andi Murray." On the back there's a lot of detail that one of our fellow posters was able to get while she paused the segment. Here it is listed below:

Bats: Right throws Right
Drafted: 1st round 1st pick
Games Played: Doesn't play games
Runs: Into Josh's arms
Walks: In Piedmont Park
Doubles: As an Attorney
Errors: Can't dance, swears too much
Slugging Percentage: Hope to never find out
Strike-outs: 0
Steals: Josh's heart
Saves: Josh from being a lonely man

Fun Fact: Her husband Josh has never missed a day saying I love you

There you go! It should be a great finale on Monday. I hope you all enjoy it!

Thanks for sharing! I saw the preview and was going to try to post the stats today. Both gifts are sweet! While reading through this my only hope would have been for Games Played if Josh had put Mind Games since that's what she said on their first 1on1 in France. Of course my favorite fact is the fun fact as that is the part of Josh TPTB try to hide, but fortunately I see it.

GA - Maybe these two post could be moved to the finale thread you just started last night for us since this is part of the finale.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:03 pm

What Nick said in this last PI is so different than what he's been saying before that he was going to marry Andi.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:07 pm

GG, I might have to work Monday night (boo!).  If not, I will definitely post!

Thanks, Ash!   I didn't see ENews, so I love hearing about the gifts.  Wow -- pretty telling.  The necklace is sweet, but it's sort of generic and not personal about her.  Honestly, it could be about any girl, on any beach.  Well, I'll have to hear what he says to her about it.  Of course, he gave her a personal gift with the storybook.

The baseball card is completely personal.  It's all about Andi.  And, it's full of humor with the Errors and Slugging Percentage.  I absolutely love that!  So adorable and super romantic.  haha never thought I'd say a baseball card is romantic?   giggling   

And, I hope they do walk in Piedmont Park!  I live right across the street and would love to bump into them one day.

ETA:  nanny, what did he say?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:15 pm

alwaystulips wrote:GG, I might have to work Monday night (boo!).  If not, I will definitely post!

Thanks, Ash!   I didn't see ENews, so I love hearing about the gifts.  Wow -- pretty telling.  The necklace is sweet, but it's sort of generic and not personal about her.  Honestly, it could be about any girl, on any beach.  Well, I'll have to hear what he says to her about it.  Of course, he gave her a personal gift with the storybook.

The baseball card is completely personal.  It's all about Andi.  And, it's full of humor with the Errors and Slugging Percentage.  I absolutely love that!  So adorable and super romantic.  haha never thought I'd say a baseball card is romantic?   giggling   

And, I hope they do walk in Piedmont Park!  I live right across the street and would love to bump into them one day.

ETA:  nanny, what did he say?

Lucas15 is going to be bringing over the new finale preview and posting it in the new thread created for the finale in the no spoiled section. That's why I love to watch the previews because a lot of parts in these extra previews don't make it to air. I'm not sure that comment will.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:17 pm

yes Got it!  That'll be great to see!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:18 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Lucas15 is going to be bringing over the new finale preview and posting it in the new thread created for the finale in the no spoiled section.  That's why I love to watch the previews because a lot of parts in these extra previews don't make it to air.  I'm not sure that comment will.

Not 100% sure I know which thread that is - trying to find it so I can post the link.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Before you all watch the new video .. I am curious as to where you all stand .....

Btw kuddos to all of you unspoiled folks Smiley

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

+32
Northstargirl
Mirzam
gurlbrit
Lucas15
lstiff