SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Living Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 am

mnmhughes wrote:That plant behind JP reminds me of the pic of Ashley crying, wearing a gold top, with that potted plant and a bridge behind her.

Wow what a memory! You guys, all of you here are doing a fantastic job. I have been stuck on a couple of threads for some weeks and had no idea the level of sleuthing taking place on other threads. Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 2160555051

Living

Back to top Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:58 pm

This could also be the night time portion of her date with Ryan. You know how they usually change for dinner. It could be after she sends him home and I believe she's saying she wishes how things would have gone differently.
Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 78290495

ETA: the draperies kinda still look Asian to me.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:17 pm

ryvetted wrote:
JBF wrote:
snowyglow12 wrote:
JBF wrote:
snowyglow12 wrote:
I really believe that Lucas pi was back at the mansion......check out the curtains, glass vases and lighting.

Ooooh... what episode do you think it belongs with? Wonder why he would say that so early on?

Could be a pi done after he was eliminated needed for drama or maybe when Ashley's so called "Bentley leaving drama" threatened production continuation in epi 3.

I got my answer... almost. Blake has a PI that same episode (being eliminated in Hong Kong) talking about Ashley being gorgeous and captivating. The set up is different, but we have the same wallboard in the back and a different set of vases positioned in a similar fashion. Soooooooooooooo... this COULD mean that Lucas' line “You put every ****ing minute into her” was said BEFORE she talked about Bentley being in Hong Kong. (Heck, he could have been talking about his divorce... those sneaky b*****ds in the editing!)

The mansion shots from earlier episodes don't match these. There is a cluster of PI shots on page 23 of the closed first Pictures/Screencaps – No Discussion thread. One thing they may be doing this season is carrying certain props all through Asia to make the PIs look as similar as possible.

Yeah, this is all stuff that should be discussed on a screencap thread. (What we need is a special thread for JUST PI screencaps... but I can usually find them.) One thing that greatly interests me is that all of Ben's PIs are shot very close to the incidents he discusses. For example, all of his PIs in Hong Kong appear to be FROM Hong Kong, with the same backdrops used for Ryan and some of Jordan. His comments on his feelings are in real time. Jordan's, on the other hand, are all over the place with his hair starting to grow out more in some.

Hopefully, Love_Me, San and ryvetted might be able to post a few more in the other thread.

My top ones I'd like to see:
1- Lucas crying (during Bentley discussion last episode): “You put every ****ing minute into her”
2- "5:00 shadow" Jordan in Fiji? This is shown during Bentley in Hong Kong discussion pre-RC: His Voice-over opens it: “the guys are not happy.” But his seen PI is: “She was being selfless and honest” (a line possibly relating to something entirely different... maybe in terms of the upcoming Fantasy Date discussion hinted at in the preview?)

This show is giving us quite a workout.

JBF, I've been wanting to do a PI screencap thread too! Here are the 2 PI's you mentioned to start out with:

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 Picture5-2
Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 Picture4-3

I think both of the above sc's must take place in Taiwan. the background seems to suggest this and I think I remember seeing JP in that exact shirt somewhere in the SC's forum for Taiwan.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by moflan Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Kelad9 wrote:Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 Picture4-3

I think both of the above sc's must take place in Taiwan. the background seems to suggest this and I think I remember seeing JP in that exact shirt somewhere in the SC's forum for Taiwan.
[/quote]

It looks a starfish on the lamp. Would it make sense for the hotel in Taiwan to have a starfish (and maybe a crab) on it or does this decor belong somewhere sunnier (his face looks slightly sunburnt) and sandier?
moflan
moflan

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:01 pm

moflan wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:

It looks a starfish on the lamp. Would it make sense for the hotel in Taiwan to have a starfish (and maybe a crab) on it or does this decor belong somewhere sunnier (his face looks slightly sunburnt) and sandier?

The bold is why I think this is from Namale or Vomo. I'll be posting a batch of PI shots here shortly...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Just posting a couple of key PI shots that can be referenced later if necessary…

Benny Boy: so vastly under-represented in PI screencaps…

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 2011-06-04_043525

Episode #2: at mansion discussing William getting first 1 on 1 date

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 2011-05-31_141255

Episode #3: at the mansion after comedy roast date, discussing Jeff

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 2011-06-07_131403

Episode #5: in Chaing Mai. This backdrop was used with everybody at the place they stayed.

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 123ykn

Episode #6: Hong Kong… three outfits. This one is obviously on the race date. Also yellow sweater with kiwi symbol (fussing about Ryan) and his RC suit, probably shot before (“The walls are down and if that means I get crushed in the end that’s part of it, at the same time if I end up with the girl that I love then that would be a dream come true.”)

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 2011-06-28_234032

Episode #7: on Taiwan 1 on 1 “overnight”

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 Picture18-1
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Rocketship Ryan

Week #2, at mansion

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 2011-05-31_144850

Phuket (ep #4)

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 2011-06-09_182246

Chaing Muy (ep #5)

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 90rdoz

There is a key PI from episode #5 pre-RC 1 on 1s that may be worth posting, only because of the art sculpture in the background.

Hong Kong, at time of Lucas date

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 2011-06-28_232838

Tossing in another PI here…

Hong Kong at the post race-date:
Blake and Ames both have PIs taken in front of this window. Blake’s is shown earlier, in episode #4 in fact, discussing Ryan... I think. (All of these are subject to correction.) Ames' is in episode #6 where it is supposed to be.

PIs like these are important because they appear through several episodes and we are not necessarily getting the “of the moment” conversation here.

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 2011-06-15_025632
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:43 pm

How the boy ages through the season…
THE JP GUIDE TO MATCHING PI LOCALES

Day #1: No PIs... she does all the talking

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 Jrc210

Week #2: at mansion

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 2011-05-31_143613

What? No PI of him stating he’s flying in episode #3?

Post group date in Phuket… probably before beddy-bye:
It doesn’t get any more romantic than that. It was pouring rain on a beach in a foreign land / I think our chemistry is amazing. I’m pretty confident in saying that she’s into me and I’m into her. There’s a-there’s a lot of chemistry there. / She makes me feel great but I’m a little nervous to go all in, to get so emotionally committed. I don’t know what’s going through her head. (Also comparing himself to Ryan)

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 Jp2610

High comedy shot that doesn't belong here: Ashley’s expression after he tells her in Chaing Muy: “You know, when you came to pick up Ben for your date, like… that was the first time it stung a little bit and I know it’s gonna get harder. I mean, that’s just the nature of the beast… but I’m strong enough. I can handle it.” Not sure how she is interpreting that line…

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 00004zx

After date in Hong Kong… probably after he hobbled home at 2 in the afternoon…

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 Ja7j

This appears in a Taiwan preview, but it may not be from this episode however. He wears this shirt in Phuket when reading Constantine’s date card... AND in Taiwan.

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=6&filename=wtfci

This PI, I think, was shown in episode #4, but can’t place the quote. He is wearing his make-out-under-umbrella shirt. Since the background matches above, it could either be Phuket or Taiwan. Oh heck... let's dump it in Taiwan just for the fun of it.

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 2011-106

OK... these are both above, but posting here for comparison sake

After hometowns? Still clueless.

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 2011-011

Vomo or earlier?… his face is sunburned. HOMETOWN

Last edited by JBF on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting as we go along...)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:47 pm

JBF wrote:How the boy ages through the season…
THE JP GUIDE TO MATCHING PI LOCALES

Day #1: No PIs... she does all the talking

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 Jrc210

Week #2: at mansion

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 2011-05-31_143613

What? No PI of him stating he’s flying in episode #3?

Post group date in Phuket… probably before beddy-bye:
It doesn’t get any more romantic than that. It was pouring rain on a beach in a foreign land / I think our chemistry is amazing. I’m pretty confident in saying that she’s into me and I’m into her. There’s a-there’s a lot of chemistry there. / She makes me feel great but I’m a little nervous to go all in, to get so emotionally committed. I don’t know what’s going through her head. (Also comparing himself to Ryan)

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 Jp2610

High comedy shot that doesn't belong here: Ashley’s expression after he tells her in Chaing Muy: “You know, when you came to pick up Ben for your date, like… that was the first time it stung a little bit and I know it’s gonna get harder. I mean, that’s just the nature of the beast… but I’m strong enough. I can handle it.” Not sure how she is interpreting that line…

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 00004zx

After date in Hong Kong… probably after he hobbled home at 2 in the afternoon…

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 Ja7j

This appears in a Taiwan preview, but it may not be from this episode however. He wears this shirt in Phuket when reading Constantine’s date card... AND in Taiwan.

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=6&filename=wtfci

This PI, I think, was shown in episode #4, but can’t place the quote. He is wearing his make-out-under-umbrella shirt. Since the background matches above, it could either be Phuket or Taiwan. Oh heck... let's dump it in Taiwan just for the fun of it.

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 2011-106

OK... these are both above, but posting here for comparison sake

After hometowns? Still clueless.

Vomo or earlier?… his face is sunburned.

Awesome analysis!

And I LOVE that first screencap -- he was smitten from the very first night. That's when he became my fave, even before RS said he was F1!! :lovehearts:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:50 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 2 78290495
ETA: the draperies kinda still look Asian to me.

noob-- if you look at this sc with JP, the drapes look similar. I also think I see a little of the stonework that is right above JP's left should at the very bottom of the curtains that are over Ashley's right shoulder-- by that dot of light.

Also, the tree in Ashley's PI reappears in this shot for JP--

Does anyone else think that these could have all been shot at the same place?

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:27 pm

I think we have a 50-50% chance that Ashley's cry and the yellow shirt shot are post-hometown in LA. Her dress LOOKS like one worn to a RC. No clue what Taiwan's will be like. We don't even know if a 3 to 2 one will be held if Constantine potentially drops out. This leaves the post-hometown 4 to 3 cut, which Fleiss tweeted was some Big Event. My guess is that Ames' departure doesn't go smoothly... or there is renewed drama regarding BentleyGate... or she asks for Ryan back... or who knows?

Jordan talks about her getting the closure she needed and it didn't matter to him. Now, if that shot takes place at the same time as her crying then maybe he is responding to some Bentley "residue" drama happening.

That last shot is clearly Fiji. You can almost see the outline of where his sunglasses were when he got red.

In regards to the trees, I have the strange feeling that certain props are moving from country to country... *gasp*

Just like Jordan's shirts. Bet they loved the fact that he clung on to them. Makes it easier in editing. Bet when this season's over, Ash will take steps on How To Dress You Man Properly.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Does anyone know what episode the sc with JP and the yellow lamp comes from?

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

+30
agentcurls
DMBFan
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
Samantharose