SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Well, after they get engaged they get to spend a few days alone on one of the islands (like A & R did) so that is more than enough time for JP's parents to fly to Fiji for a wedding. No problem keeping the crew there for a few extra days so they can film the wedding. Sounds good to me. I would have gone for it.
I married my husband 3 weeks after our first date, never regretted it.

Back to top Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:14 pm

BichonTone wrote:Well, after they get engaged they get to spend a few days alone on one of the islands (like A & R did) so that is more than enough time for JP's parents to fly to Fiji for a wedding. No problem keeping the crew there for a few extra days so they can film the wedding. Sounds good to me. I would have gone for it.
I married my husband 3 weeks after our first date, never regretted it.

I love hearing things like this! Muy romantico!! :lovehearts:

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Bichon that's awesome! I just don't think JP would do it without his family there. He's way too close to them to leave them out. I hope they have a big NYC wedding with JPs mom there to help along the way. I just love Ilene!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:30 pm

DMBFan wrote:Do you think JP would get married without his family there though? Oops, should've said Ben or JP.

easy to ask them to fly ... remember that brad supposedly asked emily's family before his proposal and the rumor was that they flew there?

who would really notice JP's family... they were totally unknown by public at that time... anonymous

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:42 pm

They would have had time to fly out, maybe not for the engagement, but certainly for a wedding a few days later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:46 pm

plus Fleiss would just pay a return ticket to mars if that meant a marriage for his finale! I am sure!

Last edited by Titou on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:52 pm

remember the clue fleiss talked in this episode?????

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 9 Ashley_ep7_wedding

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Titou wrote:remember the clue fleiss talked in this episode?????

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 9 Ashley_ep7_wedding

YESSSSS!!!

Clearly... JP is an usher at Ashley and Ben's wedding!!! It's so obvious now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:55 pm

richlp wrote:

YESSSSS!!!

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 9 616920822 Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 9 616920822 Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 9 616920822 Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 9 616920822

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2brieandbray Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:57 pm

richlp wrote:

YESSSSS!!!

''

that was too funny :giggle: rofl

:dancingcupcake: :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:08 pm

richlp wrote:

YESSSSS!!!

rofl rofl rofl
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Titou wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Do you think JP would get married without his family there though? Oops, should've said Ben or JP.

easy to ask them to fly ... remember that brad supposedly asked emily's family before his proposal and the rumor was that they flew there?

who would really notice JP's family... they were totally unknown by public at that time... anonymous

I have no idea if there will be a wedding at the end of this, but ALL of us should be prepared just in case. There are lots of "hints" this season. Yet, they could just point to a repeat of Trista/Ryan... that is, a marriage a few months from now.

Now. in that notorious LIFE & STYLE issue from June 27 was this bizarre quote:

More great dates with other guys followed, in exotic Thailand and Hong Kong (where Bentley briefly returned), Taiwan and finally - in the last days of filming - Fiji, where Ashley met the finalists' families. After one of the meetings, an eyewitness spotted Ashley walking hand in hand with one of the guys on the beach at the Vomo Island Resort on May 11.

OK, three possibilities:
1.) An oopsie regarding hometown dates that should have been listed before the word "Fiji"
2.) An oopsie regarding Ashley's family and not the finalists'
3.) This really IS referring to Ben and Jordan's families

I personally think this is an oopsie, probably #2.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

+30
agentcurls
DMBFan
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
Samantharose