SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by cupcakes Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Mr Write wrote:Does anyone know what episode the sc with JP and the yellow lamp comes from?

HTD.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Mr Write Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:13 pm

cupcakes wrote:
Mr Write wrote:Does anyone know what episode the sc with JP and the yellow lamp comes from?

HTD.

Thanks Cupcakes
The decor looks like a TB set design to me. The lamp and mirror may not be from the hotel.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:31 pm

The only place we see the yellow crab lamp is on JP hometown date. Wonder if they set up a room to tape ITM at JP home. If that is the case, we will never find it. His mother seems to like yellow ..........
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:41 pm

jelle wrote:The only place we see the yellow crab lamp is on JP hometown date. Wonder if they set up a room to tape ITM at JP home. If that is the case, we will never find it. His mother seems to like yellow ..........

I think you are absolutely right. I hadn't seen last night's episode when I started looking for the yellow lamp, but look at the similarities with this from the HTD

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 3 Jphome01

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:37 pm

There is the red plant ... it could be to JP right no idea rotfl :headbanging
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:07 pm

I made a joke about this on another thread. The editors knew I was stewing over that STUPID crab lamp simply because JP looked sunburn and I was thinking Fiji. Yet, Ilene made sure she told me "personally" (ha ha!) that JP LOOKED sunburn on screen!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 pm

JBF wrote:I made a joke about this on another thread. The editors knew I was stewing over that STUPID crab lamp simply because JP looked sunburn and I was thinking Fiji. Yet, Ilene made sure she told me "personally" (ha ha!) that JP LOOKED sunburn on screen!

I thought of you when she said that! Ilene is a very considerate lady.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:53 pm

BachetteFan wrote:
JBF wrote:I made a joke about this on another thread. The editors knew I was stewing over that STUPID crab lamp simply because JP looked sunburn and I was thinking Fiji. Yet, Ilene made sure she told me "personally" (ha ha!) that JP LOOKED sunburn on screen!

I probably should thank her personally... she is such a sweetie! Ha ha! And she bakes lasagna to boot.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:11 pm

JBF wrote:
BachetteFan wrote:

I probably should thank her personally... she is such a sweetie! Ha ha! And she bakes lasagna to boot.

When you thank her, whoud you ask her where she keeps that lamp and where she got it from? giggling
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:44 am

jelle wrote:

When you thank her, whoud you ask her where she keeps that lamp and where she got it from? giggling

Jelle, remember I told you that I thought the lamp came from the 70% off bin at Pier 1. giggling

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 am

JBF/anyone...do you have a screen cap of JP from one of the early episodes when he says " It chaps my ass"? I would love to pin that comment down to an episode.

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:30 am

Reidiscool wrote:JBF/anyone...do you have a screen cap of JP from one of the early episodes when he says " It chaps my ass"? I would love to pin that comment down to an episode.

I can make screencaps so will be happy to help

can you pinpoint which episode and when?

I sure do not mind to re watch all the episode but that would be quicker for you

hehehe

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

+30
agentcurls
DMBFan
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
Samantharose