SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by jelle Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 pm

BlondieGal wrote:
jelle wrote:

When you thank her, whoud you ask her where she keeps that lamp and where she got it from? giggling

Jelle, remember I told you that I thought the lamp came from the 70% off bin at Pier 1. giggling

I do remember that ..... and I looked no idea I am thinking 1950 vintage thrift store? Really .... rofl if I could find it I would buy it (depending on $$ giggling ) I am sure it would fit nicely with the other weird stuff I have :giggle:
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Bloomers Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:33 pm

jelle wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:
jelle wrote:

When you thank her, whoud you ask her where she keeps that lamp and where she got it from? giggling

Jelle, remember I told you that I thought the lamp came from the 70% off bin at Pier 1. giggling

I do remember that ..... and I looked no idea I am thinking 1950 vintage thrift store? Really .... rofl if I could find it I would buy it (depending on $$ giggling ) I am sure it would fit nicely with the other weird stuff I have :giggle:

Why not ask the Fashionista? Is that who it is? It seems she has the bead on everything else! Maybe she can help you run it down.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Titou wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:JBF/anyone...do you have a screen cap of JP from one of the early episodes when he says " It chaps my ass"? I would love to pin that comment down to an episode.

I can make screencaps so will be happy to help

can you pinpoint which episode and when?

I sure do not mind to re watch all the episode but that would be quicker for you

hehehe

Titou, thank you. :sending flowers

I hope I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase but I think it was episode 2 if that's any help? Epi 1 and 2 are the only ones I didn't record and I can find it on any of the others.
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Reidiscool wrote:
Titou wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:JBF/anyone...do you have a screen cap of JP from one of the early episodes when he says " It chaps my ass"? I would love to pin that comment down to an episode.

I sure do not mind to re watch all the episode but that would be quicker for you

hehehe

I hope I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase but I think it was episode 2 if that's any help? Epi 1 and 2 are the only ones I didn't record and I can find it on any of the others.

It was the Thailand episode, wasn't it? Episode 4
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Reidiscool wrote:
Titou wrote:

hehehe

LOL it is fun to chase jp around

just try to discribe the moment Smiley

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:42 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
Titou wrote:

hehehe

It was the Thailand episode, wasn't it? Episode 4

I think we hear him make that comment in regards to the conversation with the guys about her kissing other guys - if that helps you to narrow it down to episodes.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:45 pm

ok be right back Smiley

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:05 pm

sorry... too vague

cannot find the moment :(

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Titou wrote:sorry... too vague

Wasn't this the orphanage group date episode? I didn't save my recording of that episode and am trying to go from memory. I remember that little scene, because it was the moment when I think the reality of the situation really hit JP. It was a very quick scene and easy to miss. I am thinking it happened during either Constantine's or Ames's first 1-on-1 dates. I can't remember which. I know Constantine's came first and Ames came later The orphanage date was in between those two dates.

I am thinking that this conversation was before the orphanage date and the kissing scene with JP and Ashley on the beach in the rain. Maybe that will help to pin it down.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:

Wasn't this the orphanage group date episode? I didn't save my recording of that episode and am trying to go from memory. I remember that little scene, because it was the moment when I think the reality of the situation really hit JP. It was a very quick scene and easy to miss. I am thinking it happened during either Constantine's or Ames's first 1-on-1 dates. I can't remember which. I know Constantine's came first and Ames came later The orphanage date was in between those two dates.

I am thinking that this conversation was before the orphanage date and the kissing scene with JP and Ashley on the beach in the rain. Maybe that will help to pin it down.

It was epsiode four, when she was on a date with Constantine...It was JP, Ben and Blake talking about how Constantine was going to make the moves on Ashley....lol
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:34 pm

sydney1 wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
cannot find the moment sad

It was epsiode four, when she was on a date with Constantine...It was JP, Ben and Blake talking about how Constantine was going to make the moves on Ashley....laugh out loud

ahhh let me check that Smiley

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Titou wrote:
sydney1 wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
cannot find the moment sad

It was epsiode four, when she was on a date with Constantine...It was JP, Ben and Blake talking about how Constantine was going to make the moves on Ashley....laugh out loud

ahhh let me check that Smiley
I found it to. I didn't realize the "Chaps my azz" comment was a voice over.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

+30
agentcurls
DMBFan
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
Samantharose