SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:21 pm

As long as he doesn't say, "I'm falling in it with you!" :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Titou wrote:
San wrote:
Titou wrote:ok i wanted to find when did he broke up with his ex but could not really find it

please give me your comments on this:

also I found very very interesting that he said IT.... Check in BLUE

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 Firstdate

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 Firstdate2

"It" seems to be referring to "a feeling"

IT for me = LOVE

Feeling, love....same thing! laugh out loud :lovehearts:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:37 pm

San wrote:
Titou wrote:
San wrote:
Titou wrote:ok i wanted to find when did he broke up with his ex but could not really find it

please give me your comments on this:

also I found very very interesting that he said IT.... Check in BLUE

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 Firstdate

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 Firstdate2

"It" seems to be referring to "a feeling"

IT for me = LOVE

Feeling, love....same thing! laugh out loud :lovehearts:

same page handwave

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Just stuffin' one more of these meaty Quote Posts...

hope I don't lose everybody's "train of thought" here...
👅

A CONDENSED "CliffsNotes" Quote By Quote Storyline…
Broken down to just the "basics" from a bunch of past posts to keep us up to date…

I’m putting a few key words in italics. Did leave out one of Constantine’s OMG comments, since it didn’t fit with the others. One reason is to look for certain "patterns" in the quotes. Again, I left out many GREAT ones covered before, but I just wanted to get an over-all "storyline" here.

Last Season key quotes:

Ashley to Brad (carnival date): I don’t want the worst, but you always have to be prepared for the worst. I’m looking for something, like, very stable. That partially has to do with my mother. My mother is who took care of us. My father was not there. He had problems with addiction. We did not have a very good relationship. Y’know, he was homeless almost my whole life. He still is. So my father being gone, that’s a big part of me.
Brad: Let me ask you if your father is around at all?
Ash: I don’t know where he is, to be honest.
Brad: Uh… we are a little too much alike…
(Resembles William’s date)

Brad after date with Ashley: I had so many walls built up… and tonight with Ashley, all of those came down.
(Ben F. has "walls")

Ashley PI (hometown): I think my family has an inflated sense of my confidence. I think they see me in these situations when I’m, like, comfortable. They do NOT see me when I’m out of my element. But now, being here with my family makes me feel so re-assured that all of my insecurities melt away at this point.
(Foreshadow to finale family showdown?)

Ashley to Brad: I just want you to do what’s best for you.
Brad: What about what’s best for us?
(Problem solved: see episode #3)

Brad VO (Fantasy Dates): Every single time we have spent together, it seems like we are re-assuring each other about our feelings as apposed to moving forward.
(What split them up)

This Season:

Key lines from intro bios:
(ep #1)
-Ryan: I am looking for the most powerful thing in the entire universe. The only thing stronger than the sun is love. Looking for the light of my life, the light of my soul brighter than the sun.
-Jordan P: Twelve years of dating in New York, falling in love, getting my heart broken, there was always just something missing. So I know I'm ready. If I met the right girl, if I fell in love, if she was it, I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do for her.
-Ames: I'm probably jinxing myself, but my first choice is Ashley H.
-Ben F.: From an emotional standpoint, I've been pretty guarded since my dad died.
-Bentley: I'm sure the Bachelorette would have a hard time ever sending me home without a rose. I would love the Bachelorette to be Emily. I'm ready to meet her. I'm ready to see if we have a connection. I'm ready to have some fun. I hope she's up for it.
-William: My relationship history is terrible. Seven or eight of the girls that I've dated have moved on directly after me to find the one that they wanted. They're getting married or they are married. I was kinda their stepping stone to finding happiness.

Goal for the season
Ashley (preview VO): I’m going in full force and I’m leaving with no regrets. I’m not going to let my insecurities get in the way of my happiness this time!

First “Oh my goodness” heard when Matt calls his mom Gayle at meet & greet.

Ashley PIs on four early frontrunners:
-I feel really good about Ryan P. Ryan is the whole package. He's gorgeous. He's smart. He's successful, has such a positive outlook on life. He really put me at ease. My conversation with him really set the bar very high.
-William is a really cool guy! He's funny. He's outgoing. He's pretty damn amazing.
-JP is really cute. I'm intrigued by his good looks and charm. I'm not sure if he's gonna be the one calling me Cupcake but you'll never know.
-I've been watching Bentley out of the corner of my eye all night. A couple days ago, I received a message from a friend of mine telling me that I should be warned about Bentley. I'm ready to have this conversation and it has been weighing on me all night. I need to see if he's here for the right reasons or not. I'm so confused. This story is not matching up with what I'm seeing of Bentley. I'm pleasantly surprised. If I didn't know about all this speculation, he would be right in the front for me in terms of my selection of guys. He seems to be everything I'm looking for. He surprised me, but now I have this weighing on me, everything that I know. I really don't want to get hurt.

Ashley (ep #2, but a PI shot in Fiji): Oh my goodness! I did not think William would actually go through with this. What do we do now? This could be a legally binding marriage. If we go through this, we will be legally married. I have seventeen other guys to consider. I can’t get married yet.

William: The one person who meant a lot to me growing up… I lost my dad… you know… close to six years ago to alcohol and, you know, his morning started with drinking and his morning ended with drinking… and that’s all he got to know. It was so hard to see he had to go through. I got a phone call that he had a… he was left by the side of the road beaten
Ashley: OMG
William:… and if you are not ready to hear this…
Ash: No, no… I know-I want to hear it. It just hits close to home for me.

Bentley PI: Actions speak louder than words.

Mickey to Ash: You have to tell me when was the last time you cried?
Ash: The last time I cried was when I was in the process of watching last season, having to live through, like, what people were saying and everyone judging you based on every little thing you wear, you say… and I think that was hard for me.
Mickey: Does it normally bother you if people are critical of you?
Ash: Yeah, I think so. I think so, to be honest. I guess people think that tears are weakness but I think you have to be strong to show that- show your emotions.

Jordan to Ash: We got to talk.
Ash: Oh no… am I in trouble?

Jordan: I came into tonight deflated and discouraged about not getting that one on one and losing the coin toss to Mickey, but now to have it excel to this level. I’m on cloud 9.

William (spoofing Bush): If you guys really want to get something and win it, you just gotta go for it.

Bentley PI: That just sounds terrible. I would literally be, like, swimming in pee than trying to plan a wedding with her because I’m not thinking, like, oh my gosh- this is, like, the girl of my dreams.

Ash (ep #3, comedy roast date): I’m talking to the guys but I can’t stop thinking about William. All I wanted him to do was just comfort me but instead he wants to leave.

Ash: After talking to Bentley, I believe every word he says and I’m moving forward. I’m not letting this hinder our relationship. Honestly, my heart races when I’m with him. I feel warm. I feel comfortable. I feel secure. I feel protected. I feel like I can trust him forever.

Bentley PI: Heartbreak is worse than any illness in my opinion. It’s not just physical pain, it is emotional pain, but it has to happen. The only other option I have is to stay and that’s not an option for me. So, I’m gonna make Ashley cry. Hope my hair looks OK.

Ashley PI: Were my instincts wrong? I’m the type of person that, when I fall for someone, I fall hard. I’m scared that there’s not enough time to heal from that and then fall in love again.

Jordan to Ashley: Obviously Bentley went home today. That’s got to be so difficult. So, first thing I just want to make sure you’re OK.

Ashley: You’re all that matters right now
Jordan: You’re all that matters right now
Ash: We are what matters right now
Jordan: That works for me

Jordan to Ash: …you take a leap of faith. You get hurt, but time heals all and you just move on and things get put into perspective…

Ashley VO (ep #4): All along I’ve been thinking that Bentley was the guy that was going to be there in the end, but now I have a guy in mind. Maybe it will work better.

Constantine PI: Bentley’s leaving was an eye opener. Whatever connection they had was between them.

Ashley VO: I’m worried because part of me wants to tell Constantine how I felt about Bentley and how strong and real those feelings were, but I’m also scared. I don’t know if I can open up. I don’t know how to handle this.

Ashley PI (during Constantine’s date): The best thing the man said to us was that love is not about winning.

Ashley to Ben: I did go through a hard time last week, I think more than people understand… and I’m trying to get back on the horse.
Ben: You’ll figure it out. You’re a smart girl.

Ashley VO: I’m a little worried about JP. He’s seemed really stand-offish today. We haven’t had much time to talk and I don’t really know where he stands. (Heard during these lines is this foreshadowing for episodes #9 & #10: We’re going to the beach.)

Jordan to Ash: I’m not going anywhere. You’re gonna have to force me out.

Ben to Ashley (ep #5): And where do you propose we move to?
Ashley: Are you proposing already?
Ben PI: How beautiful is Ashley. You know I’m beginning to see her as a potential fiancé? Wife of mine?

Ash PI (about Ben): After today, I feel like he’s been my boyfriend for a long time now.

Ryan PI: This all comes down to what is Ashley feeling and right now, we don’t know what she’s feeling.

Jordan to Ash (used three times in previews/recaps): What’s going on in that head?

Ashley to Bentley (ep #6): So, you came all the way here because you couldn’t talk to me on the phone?

Ash to the guys (minus JP but Ben included) on the Hong Kong beach (ep #6): Oh my goodness!! Somebody just got engaged in front of us! Can you believe that just happened? What are the chances? That is so cool. Right place at the right time. Who’s neeeeext?

Ben PI: The walls are down and if that means I get crushed in the end that’s part of it, at the same time if I end up with the girl that I love then that would be a dream come true.

Ash to Jordan: I do have a question for you. When was the last time you cried?

Ash PI/VO sliced: Talking to JP tonight, I realize that I was starting to fall for him. He is probably one of the most gorgeous guys I’ve ever seen in my life. He’s such a loyal guy, he’s determined, he’s committed. He’s going to be a great family man. He is the total package for me, but I need to tell JP everything that was on my mind and everything that happened with Bentley and that’s the only way that we can move forward from here. You know at this point, I feel so strongly about him and I just want to be open and honest but I’m scared that this might backfire.

Jordan to Ash: I don’t want you to feel like you can’t tell me because you are afraid to or afraid I might judge or react in a way that’s, like… that will make you feel bad. I want you to tell me whatever is on your mind.

Jordan’s reaction to the Hong Kong skyline: OMG!

Ash PI: I started off this week putting closure to something that was very emotional for me. It was difficult but it also need to happen and tonight is the reason it needed to happen. I’m ready to move forward and JP is a guy I can see myself moving forward with. I’m so comfortable around him, I feel secure, I feel relaxed, I feel like I don’t have a care in the world. It’s a good feeling, it really is a good feeling. I really feel like there may be somebody here for me.

Ames to Ash: I suppose that we would all prefer our fairytales to be simple, but they’re not and life isn’t simple as we hope and that is why it’s beautiful.

Ashley PI (ep #7): I see Ben in the same light that I saw him on our last date, but just I feel more comfortable. I feel like I know him and I feel like we actually... I feel like he’s my boyfriend. That’s honestly how I feel.

Ames’ reaction to Jordan’s tuxedo: OMG!

Ashley PI: JP lucked out with this date. He’s sporting the traditional tux and he looks great. The pressure is on because he’s the one that’s in the most traditional outfit for us.

Jordan PI: Watching Constantine go on a date, having Ben not come home from a date and then to watch Ashley kiss Ames and Lucas on that photo shoot. All not good things. Bad. Bad. Bad. And then we had our photo shoot…

Ames to Lucas: I feel like at this moment, for the first time this is completely out of our hands. I put, like, everything out there today. (Lucas: Yup)
Ashley to Jordan: So, I was just thinking… I know that you, of all the people here, are a really strong man with a good head on your shoulders and, to hear that you were having a really hard week, it really broke my heart… but I also feel your pain because I was there and I want you to get through these hard times because I think that, there’s a good possibility that, good things can come from it… so I want to meet your family so bad…

Jordan PI (said same time as above “Watching Constantine” quote): I feel back on Cloud 9. Got the rose at the group date. Not gonna lie. It’s a great feeling. I can’t wait for her to meet the family.

Ryan to Ashley: You don’t want to see-meet my family and…?.

Ashley PI (ep #8) : I love seeing Constantine here at the restaurant. He looks really sexy here, y’know, walking around. He’s such a stud.

Ashley PI: Ben is so sexy. The hair, the fashion, the sense of humor… he’s a winemaker. It’s so cool. Everything about him screams sexiness to me.

Ashley to Jordan (roller skating but maybe talking about something else?): Oh my goodness! Who do you think is gonna fall first? Listen, if you fall, it is not going to be sexy. I’m probably gonna fall before you do.

Julia PI (about Ben): For a long time I’ve been wanting to see kinda a deeper side to my brother, because losing my dad and stuff, he has kinda shut off an amount of himself and, for the first time in a really long time, I can tell that he was in touch with his emotions. I think… I think he actually knows what he wants.

Jordan to Ash: At the end of all this, someone… someone’s heart is going to be broken, but unless I completely… completely put myself out there and expose my vulnerability and allow myself to get hurt, there is no way that we could ever work…

Ashley’s Philly.com interview: I wanted to give every guy a chance but by the time of the hometown dates, I was probably 95 percent sure.

Roy to Jordan: Do you think she feels the same way about you as you do about her?
Jordan: I can’t tell you 100% because I don’t know if she feels that way 100%... I mean, nothing’s 100%.

(ep #9 & #10 previews):

Ben VO: Today couldn’t have been more perfect. I am falling for this girl. I really am.
Ashley VO (who about?): He made a decision. I think actions speak louder than words.
Ryan VO: It's been a lot harder than I thought it would be because obviously her heart is not into it.
Jordan VO: Fiji would be the perfect ending to my love story. My only fear is getting hurt again.
Ash to Chrystie crying: The first thing you say walking in her is “Oh, he’s not for you”
Ashley VO: Family approval is really important and I’m devastated
Ashley VO: This is MY decision and I learned today to trust my own feelings

Ashley PI in FRC dress crying: I woke up today thinking this is going to be a great day…
Ashley VO (50% chance this is a sliced quote inserted; 50% FRC): …and now it is ruined. It is so, like, cruel
Back to Ashley PI crying: It’s not fair. I hate this.

Ashley VO: At this point there is no doubt in my mind. I'm ready to walk away with my husband.

Fleissmeister tweet:
May 11 - Just shot the finale. OMG!!!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:19 pm

jbf love, love your posts handwave
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:44 pm

I put the stupid thing on the WRONG thread! I intended to put it on the other VO & PI one.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:34 am

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 ASH5Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 ASH6Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 ASH7

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 ASH8Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 ASH9

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:38 am

Titou wrote:Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 ASH8Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 ASH9
Sigh. I love her. heartbeat heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:37 am

That last preview that we got has another VO about how shes "ready to walk away with my husband"...... another wedding reference folks :winkie:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:38 pm

northernviewer wrote:That last preview that we got has another VO about how shes "ready to walk away with my husband"...... another wedding reference folks :winkie:

... and she says before it: "At this point there is no doubt in my mind."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:52 pm

JBF wrote:
northernviewer wrote:That last preview that we got has another VO about how shes "ready to walk away with my husband"...... another wedding reference folks :winkie:

Is it too soon to start calling her Ashley Rosenbaum? :giggle: yes
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Samantharose wrote:
JBF wrote:
northernviewer wrote:That last preview that we got has another VO about how shes "ready to walk away with my husband"...... another wedding reference folks Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 616443706

Is it too soon to start calling her Ashley Rosenbaum? Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 40742102 Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 3792326465

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 6 616920822 naaaaaaaaaaa

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

+30
agentcurls
DMBFan
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
Samantharose