SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by thankful7 Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:49 pm

^Oh.Ok..#apologizeforthenoise #mysafetycuriositykickedinforaminute

thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:21 pm

Yum!! :Drool: Thank you Catherine!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Happy 5 month to this hot piece of ace! I love you boo @seanloweksu by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:58 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:Yum!! :Drool: Thank you Catherine!
Happy 5 month to this hot piece of ace! I love you boo @seanloweksu by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So nice of you to share Catherine.  :Drool: :Drool: :Drool:  Happy 5 month anniversary to " Americas favorite Bachelor couple" quote favor of Ty Pennington and Sears and Smartcat
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:05 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:Yum!! :Drool: Thank you Catherine!

Catherine you are so sweet!!!. Happy 5month anniversary to The Lowes Jr.!! Enjoy your time in Mexico!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Thanks for the picture, Catherine, and to all who posted it..( Yum is understatement!!!)
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Re-posted Lowe note for #tbt.
"When I'm with you, I picture us together in the future. PS. still love your nose crinkles!" An OG Lowe Note #tbt from the man himself @seanloweksu #thebachelor by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Eeeek! I love that pic. Thanks Cat. Has it really been 5 months since we all went to their wedding?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:35 pm

@clmgiudici: The ultimate clothes for chic vacation looks: @ShowMeYourMumu and @ShopPlanetBlue
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:48 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
@clmgiudici: The ultimate clothes for chic vacation looks: @ShowMeYourMumu and @ShopPlanetBlue

Looks like maybe BIP is finished filming. Have seen some tweets that look like people are heading home. I am hoping maybe Sean and Catherine are hanging around to celebrate!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:52 pm

motheroffive wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

Looks like maybe BIP is finished filming.   Have seen some tweets that look like people are heading home. I am hoping maybe Sean and Catherine are hanging around to celebrate!
Yup, it seems that way especially from all of Catherine's social media activity since this afternoon. I hope they stay there a bit longer too.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Happy 5 month anniversary to Mr.and Mrs.Sean Lowe!
#havefunchillaxinginmexico #boomboom Hugesmile Hugesmile
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:52 pm

motheroffive wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

Looks like maybe BIP is finished filming.   Have seen some tweets that look like people are heading home. I am hoping maybe Sean and Catherine are hanging around to celebrate!

Oh I so hope they can stay at least until Saturday since they got there late. A little fun in the sun for their 5 month.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

+29
umngirl
Barbrn78
blessed66
smartcat
joyjoy