SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by sbolduc Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:26 pm

isittrue wrote:I wonder if Nick is in LA,  I noticed he retweeted élan on the free comedy show élan is hosting tonight,  I also saw Nick had tweeted Sunday that he was headed back to Chicago for tonight.  Otherwise he had been pretty quiet on twitter since then ,

I just think he is getting back into regular life, if he returned to his job, which it appears he has, I think it would be very difficult to get more time off to venture off to LA, given the amount of time he has already taken off for the show.

As an aside, he really has a beautiful family. Well done Mrs Viall well done!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:29 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Seriously??? 11 kids and she fits in a dress like that??! :headbanging  giggling

Life isn't fair.

Haha so true.... :P Praying #TheExcessive25PoundsProbs4Eternity sad

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:55 pm

I just thought it was possible he flew out today or yesterday to LA just to support Élan in his show and would fly home tomorrow. Just his wording of back to Chicago for "tonight " struck me as odd as well as the twitter silence except retweet Élan on the show but I am just guessing. It is not a big deal at any rate .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:04 pm

isittrue wrote:I just thought it was possible he flew out  today or yesterday to LA just to support Élan in his show and would fly  home tomorrow.  Just his wording of  back to Chicago for "tonight " struck  me as odd as well as the twitter silence except retweet Élan on the show but I am just guessing.  It is not a big deal at any rate .

bestbud!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:32 am

sbolduc wrote:
isittrue wrote:I wonder if Nick is in LA,  I noticed he retweeted élan on the free comedy show élan is hosting tonight,  I also saw Nick had tweeted Sunday that he was headed back to Chicago for tonight.  Otherwise he had been pretty quiet on twitter since then ,

I just think he is getting back into regular life, if he returned to his job, which it appears he has, I think it would be very difficult to get more time off to venture off to LA, given the amount of time he has already taken off for the show.

yep Happy that Nick is getting back to his regular life again. I still wish he would have met Sharleen somewhere, somehow...romance or .....not. i think they could be friends  Praying .

look forward to find out his 'date' for Sam Smith event  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 21 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:37 am

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 21 BwixCJiIUAATgD4

Monica Salabun
‏@msalabun   throwback to Nick from the bachelorette hating me for noticing him on Friday
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:57 am

sbolduc wrote:

In a sales type job there maybe more flexibility, plus they have a new office opening in CA so he could stop in there. Just like we see Josh playing golf during the day during the week, etc. Jobs are not just 9 to 5 anymore.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

In a sales type job there maybe more flexibility, plus they have a new office opening in CA so he could stop in there.  Just like we see Josh playing golf during the day during the week, etc.  Jobs are not just 9 to 5 anymore.  

My brother was a sales rep a few year back and he was hardly ever in his office. Most of his time was spent on the golf course or wining and dining customers. He said he made most of his deals on the golf course and he was/is very successful. It's just how a lot of business is done and Nick appears to be rather successful.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

In a sales type job there maybe more flexibility, plus they have a new office opening in CA so he could stop in there.  Just like we see Josh playing golf during the day during the week, etc.  Jobs are not just 9 to 5 anymore.  

My brother was a sales rep a few year back and he was hardly ever in his office. Most of his time was spent on the golf course or wining and dining customers. He said he made most of his deals on the golf course and he was/is very successful. It's just how a lot of business is done and Nick appears to be rather successful.

yes  This is particularly likely as Nick's job title includes "executive".  The team he manages may have more in office time than he does.  In this decade, a lot of business happens in public spaces and has become part of the cafe/pub culture.

Just thought this was interesting:
"Viall graduated in 2004 with a degree in business administration, accounting & operations management.
Nick served as council member and volunteer for four years at the three Holy women Hunger Ministry Council. He is currently an account executive at Sales Force, before that he was business account executive at U.S Cellular and Orthopedic senior account rep at DeRoyal."
http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/tv/nick-viall-software-sales-executive-bachelorette-contestant/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:06 pm

@viallnicholas28
Just introduced to @NiykeeHeaton 's music. Wow, what a talent#skills Thanks @chi_citygrl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:12 pm

^^ ok, I think we can acknowledge something more than twitter flirting is going on between Nick and chicitygrl... right?
Also, if we're keeping score, she favored his wedding tweets over the weekend....

Last edited by SueSt on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:19 pm

Yeah clearly Nick likes Chigrl. I starting to think that is Nick's type fun, flirty, sassy. I went through his ex Megan's tweets @megan_albrecht and she comes across as with similar personality as Chigrl.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove   Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 21 1f49b   Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4