SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 28 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mom22boys Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:48 pm

fchew75 wrote:If you had to guess what couples are still together which would you pick? obviously Ryan and Jac are together it looks like. So between Sean & Davina and Ryan & Jessica between those couples I would go with Ryan and Jessica just because I like them together and I know they have things to work on but I just love them together.

I can't put my finger on who I think may still be together. I am only sure about Ryan and Jaclyn. Jessica did an interview recently on one of her local news channels and it looked like she was living alone. In the beginning I was certain that Sean and Davina made it but now I have doubts. Something about him just doesn't sit right with me.
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Plumblossom Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:59 pm

You have to have a 6 month separation before filing for uncontested divorce in New York State so that's the reasoning behind the 6 months. It also gives the show a chance to get through filming and airing before the filing becomes record. That of course is just a perk of the law in this case for the show. Not all states have this requirement so I wonder how this will play out if filming in Georgia. Have to look into their laws.

I also wonder about the rings and if they are part of a deal.

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:06 pm

mom22boys wrote:
fchew75 wrote:If you had to guess what couples are still together which would you pick? obviously Ryan and Jac are together it looks like. So between Sean & Davina and Ryan & Jessica between those couples I would go with Ryan and Jessica just because I like them together and I know they have things to work on but I just love them together.

I can't put my finger on who I think may still be together. I am only sure about Ryan and Jaclyn. Jessica did an interview recently on one of her local news channels and it looked like she was living alone. In the beginning I was certain that Sean and Davina made it but now I have doubts. Something about him just doesn't sit right with me.

I think Jaclyn and Ryan are still together. Jess and Ryan I hope aren't together but neither outcome will surprise me with. They are so up and down it's tiring. She also drives me crazy with her inability to just say she what is on her mind. Like the closet- did he not say there was another one or did I interpret something that wasn't there? Tip going around to not cause a fight only causes a worse one later on. Sean and Davina being together would be the most shocking revelation of them all though. I'd have told him to stay in NJ the rest of the time after apartment hunting. He worries me.

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:02 pm

Unless the laws have changed recently it's 31 days in Georgia. 120 if you have children.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki_P Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Plumblossom wrote:
mom22boys wrote:

I think Jaclyn and Ryan are still together. Jess and Ryan I hope aren't together but neither outcome will surprise me with. They are so up and down it's tiring. She also drives me crazy with her inability to just say she what is on her mind. Like the closet- did he not say there was another one or did I interpret something that wasn't there? Tip going around to not cause a fight only causes a worse one later on.  Sean and Davina being together would be the most shocking revelation of them all though. I'd have told him to stay in NJ the rest of the time after apartment hunting. He worries me.

handwave Hi everyone... I'm new here, but am trying to catch up on these threads.

Plumblossom- I believe he said there was another closet in the other bedroom. I was under the impression he was taking the closet in this room, because she had taken the dresser. Maybe I was wrong? It also drives me nuts that she doesn't communicate with him and tell her what's on her mind. Like when he offered to stay in her apartment and she didn't want to say she got the apartment originally with her ex. Just say it!

Kiki_P

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Welcome1 Kiki_P !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:49 pm

Kiki_P - I was under the same impression as you! And your right she needs to just say whats on her mind. She fears starting a fight over everything it seems and I'm not entirely convinced its because of his temper. I think she's more fearful of losing him and being alone again so she avoids stuff till it builds and then you get the blowup.

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:58 am

Plumblossom wrote:Kiki_P - I was under the same impression as you! And your right she needs to just say whats on her mind. She fears starting a fight over everything it seems and I'm not entirely convinced its because of his temper. I think she's more fearful of losing him and being alone again so she avoids stuff till it builds and then you get the blowup.
Welcome to Plumblossom and KiKi_P welcomesign I really don't understand why the experts would allow Jessica to marry anyone, because she has way too much emotional baggage.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:06 pm

Jessica has spoken up and Ryan has exploded. She may not speak up as quickly and loudly because she is not that type of person. Jackie spoke loudly and Davina spoke up and both were criticized for their behavior. What Jess does not do is confront Ryan on his over reaction. At least that is what we are seeing . Ryan claimed that if Jess did not speak up that he would not know about the closet Be serious - if he took a moment to really consider it he would have said 1) do you mind if I take the closet and then you can have the dresser and the closet in the other room or 2) you may have half the closet or best yet learned to share and given her half the closet. BTW that seemed like a staged scene to me. I almost feel that the producers are finding out about a conflict and then Jessica and Ryan re-enact the conflict and that Jess cries (way too easily) and Ryan explodes (way too loudly). Someone who does not want to talk about it in public does not storm out so loudly and yell. This is why he would defend himself by saying there was another bedroom closet for her to claim or that he was on the couch because he did not feel well (either sun sickness or, perhaps, too much drinking the night before).

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:17 pm

I def think they're playing to the cameras whether it's of their own volition or the producers are manufacturing the scenes i'm not sure yet
ryan seems like he's conscious of the cameras (as any sane person would be) and is tryna control the image that's projected - I don't think that's a bad thing I'm just saying this is less raw than what we think it is. I remember courtney saying that she and jason had a signal or something when they indicate to each other that things are about to get raw/real even if it was on camera...

because these couples have ample off camera time i think there's a lot that they can play around with in that regard
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Oops, moving post to the Ryan and Jessica thread.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:07 pm

2observe wrote:I have more issues with Jessica than Ryan in their relationship.  Jessica got what she asked for and that is a "take charge" kind of guy.  She said that she didn't want another relationship where she was the lead.  The problem (imo) is that Jessica really doesn't know what comes with having a "take charge kind of guy."  Ryan appears willing to compromise on what he wants to do; if, Jessica tells him that she doesn't want it.   My guess is that Ryan gets super frustrated with how Jessica communicates, therefore leading to angry outbursts.  I do think that if Jessica would stop referring back to her past relationships every time that Ryan says or does something their relationship would be so much better. Hugesmile

I agree with you completely on this. If she mentions her past relationship to Ryan as much as she does to the cameras I'd imagine it makes him nuts. deadhorse

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit