SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 38 of 51 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:23 pm

pokerkitty wrote:I believe the spoiler because of TV listing posting. I don't think someone attended the taping though. It was a without an audience the first season. Kevin Frazier the host, answered my tweet and said it was without an audience this season as well.

I wish I could locate it (not sure whose thread it was in). There was no suggestion of an audience. More like one of many crew or others. It stayed with me because it seemed to nail it in a reasonable and authentic way.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by momof2dogs Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:54 pm

jlccaz wrote:
pokerkitty wrote:I believe the spoiler because of TV listing posting. I don't think someone attended the taping though. It was a without an audience the first season. Kevin Frazier the host, answered my tweet and said it was without an audience this season as well.

I wish I could locate it (not sure whose thread it was in).  There was no suggestion of an audience.  More like one of many crew or others.  It stayed with me because it seemed to nail it in a reasonable and authentic way.  

It was in the Ryan and Jessica thread, but I don't have time to go look for it right now.

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:45 pm

So that means that Jess and Ryan could still be together. Smiley
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:50 am

I don't see any of these couples making it in the long run, even IF they are together today....The "experts" did a terrible job, terrible.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Reunion Episode 2 -- Google Spoiler

Post by TenaBMe Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:12 am

It seems like Google's description of the 2nd part of the reunion supports the most common theory that Jaclyn & Ryan and Jessica & Ryan stay together and Sean & Davina are probably kaput.

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Mafs11

TenaBMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:38 am

TenaBMe wrote:It seems like Google's description of the 2nd part of the reunion supports the most common theory that Jaclyn & Ryan and Jessica & Ryan stay together and Sean & Davina are probably kaput.

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Mafs11

Awesome! Thanks for posting that! :cutesmile!:
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Welcome1 TenaBMe! Nice first post!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:00 pm

I'm just going to say it. I'm of the opinion that none of these 3 couples are going to work in the long term because none of the 6 individuals were willing to commit 100% with giving up just not being an option. In my opinion, that's why Jason/Courtney & Doug/Jamie worked. Because at the end of the day Courtney and Doug were not willing to give up. Courtney approached it like going into battle. She was going to fight tooth and nail for their relationship. Doug approached it by courting Jamie and forcing her to see that he was a good guy. I think at the end of the day, none of the 6 on this show had that mentality.

The best quote I've ever heard about marriage came from a newspaper article I read a long time ago. I don't remember anything from the article except the couple being interviewed in the article had been married for 70 years and the interviewer asked them what the key to having a long marriage was. The couple looked at each other and the gentleman answered "We never fell out of love at the same time." AMEN!

There are going to be times in every relationship whether it's friends, siblings, or spouse where you don't like each other much and probably times where you question the "love" too. As long as one of you is fighting for the relationship at all times, hopefully you can weather the storms.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Smileydog Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:12 pm

lESELIHAU- I agree with what you said about the couples not being willing to fight. But one thing that stood out to me this season vs. last season is that this season it seemed that s/d and ry/jess each had issues before coming on this show and they weren't able to work with through the on an individual level. Neither of those relationships had a strong person to "hold it together" when the going got tough, like Courtney and Doug did for their respective partners. It's too bad.

Smileydog

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:14 pm

is last night's epi worth watching? laugh out loud sean & davina divorced?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Smileydog Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:46 pm

IMO-no, not worth watching. They re-hashed a lot of stuff. If you dvr'd it , might be worth watching the last 20 min to see the decisions. I ff'd through ALOT of it.

Smileydog

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:48 pm

thanks!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 51 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit