SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:01 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Thanks!  I haven't looked at RS to see the names he released.  And I haven't caught up in all threads here, if the names have all been brought over.  Might should've done that first, sorry!  

No LB, anyone can bring over anything they want, at anytime! If it's been posted twice, it doesn't hurt anything especially in the beginning of the season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mirzam Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:53 pm

Decision made?

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 3m3 minutes ago
The 25 guys are pretty great this season. Our Bachelorette is going to have a some tough decisions to make on Night One!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:55 pm

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  13h
Double vision!!! 2 gorgeous Bachelorettes!!!
9:08 PM - 12 Mar 2015

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  12h  
In honor of double Bachelorettes, @chrisbharrison is wearing a double-breasted suit...
9:42 PM - 12 Mar 2015

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  2h
Gotta admit, it was very strange to see two Bachelorettes... Tough decision now belongs to the 25 guys.
7:53 AM - 13 Mar 2015

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  13m
The 25 guys are pretty great this season. Our Bachelorette is going to have a some tough decisions to make on Night One!
9:48 AM - 13 Mar 2015

Hopefully we hear something about the choice soon! hmmm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:58 pm

^^^ This is awesome and waiting to see who will be the first to "sleuth: it out!!! lolpanda
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:17 am

Kristi Barick ‏@kristibarick 3h3 hours ago

My dad just told me The Bachelorette is filming at one of his hotels in a few weeks....it's casual
Details

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:48 am

Sounds like they've made a decision

Fleiss tweeted this an hour ago

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister
White smoke rising into the Malibu sky...
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:52 am

yrkiemommy wrote:Sounds like they've made a decision

Fleiss tweeted this an hour ago

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister
White smoke rising into the Malibu sky...
Ahhh I hope this gets spoiled ASAP. The non-Ette has to resurface on sm pretty soon also, I'm hoping.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:56 am

I wonder if tptb would tamper with the vote if it did not go there way I have a feeling even if Kaitlyn won tptb would say britt one
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:00 am

I'd like to know also. That will tell me if I'm taking the season off. If it's Britt I'll probably watch the first episode to see Kaitlyn and the preview for sleuthing. If it's Kaitlyn I'm in for the season.

I don't know if they'd do that but instead would probably manipulate the guys to get the vote they want, timfan. They may have slanted the vote in the first place by the guys they picked.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:05 am

albean99 wrote:I'd like to know also. That will tell me if I'm taking the season off. If it's Britt I'll probably watch the first episode to see Kaitlyn and the preview for sleuthing. If it's Kaitlyn I'm in for the season.

I don't know if they'd do that but instead would probably manipulate the guys to get the vote they want, timfan. They may have slanted the vote in the first place by the guys they picked.

I wonder if they knew they were going to start with B and K when they picked the guys? I can't wait to find out what happened. I will not be watching if it is Britt. Is it possible they end up with Kaitlyn because most people want her but just brought in Britt to mess with everyone. I can see them doing that just to make it controversial :uptonogood and get people talking. :stirthepot Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:54 am

My opinion based on editing and how things seemed to go down the last few weeks on SM Britt was originally cast as next lead. Kaitlyns popularity got them to rethink that idea but tptb are afraid Kaitlyn will won't give them an emotional dramatic season so they're putting the onus on the guys to "choose" the one they really want and this way not technically being responsible for who it is.

Again, my opinion - Kaitlyns personality is much better suited to BIP and Britt will be the better Bachette. She'll fall for multiple guys and probably produce stronger emotions in the guys to give us the drama that tptb look for.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:57 am

northernviewer wrote:My opinion based on editing and how things seemed to go down the last few weeks on SM   Britt was originally cast as next lead. Kaitlyns popularity got them to rethink that idea but tptb are afraid Kaitlyn will won't give them an emotional dramatic season so they're putting the onus on the guys to "choose" the one they really want and this way not technically being responsible for who it is.  

Again, my opinion - Kaitlyns personality is much better suited to BIP and Britt will be the better Bachette.  She'll fall for multiple guys and probably produce stronger emotions in the guys to give us the drama that tptb look for.

I think you are right and TPTB don't have to "take the heat" for picking Britt. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1