SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:01 am

soccermom333 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:My opinion based on editing and how things seemed to go down the last few weeks on SM   Britt was originally cast as next lead. Kaitlyns popularity got them to rethink that idea but tptb are afraid Kaitlyn will won't give them an emotional dramatic season so they're putting the onus on the guys to "choose" the one they really want and this way not technically being responsible for who it is.  

Again, my opinion - Kaitlyns personality is much better suited to BIP and Britt will be the better Bachette.  She'll fall for multiple guys and probably produce stronger emotions in the guys to give us the drama that tptb look for.

I think you are right and TPTB don't have to "take the heat" for picking Britt.  Smiley

OR they don't want to tick Disney off by picking the "plow your f'n field" bottomless girl , so they stack the deck to get the guys who'll pick her. Either way tptb will get who they want as lead :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:20 am

Mirzam wrote:Decision made?

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  3m3 minutes ago
The 25 guys are pretty great this season. Our Bachelorette is going to have a some tough decisions to make on Night One!

OMG, that tweet was funny!!!! Perfect! spitcoffee

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:26 am

albean99 wrote:I'd like to know also. That will tell me if I'm taking the season off. If it's Britt I'll probably watch the first episode to see Kaitlyn and the preview for sleuthing. If it's Kaitlyn I'm in for the season.

I don't know if they'd do that but instead would probably manipulate the guys to get the vote they want, timfan. They may have slanted the vote in the first place by the guys they picked.

I think TPTB definitely knew ahead of time who would win. Either by the guys they chose or by manipulating the guys into choosing the one they wanted. I don't think they left this decision to chance and had NO idea going into it who would be the prevailing bachelorette. Heck, before they even started filming, they probably had the whole storyboard for the entire season already done based on who was going to be the bachelorette.

I'm like you. If it's Kaitlyn I'm in, if it's Britt, I am not. Darn my husband though! He is hoping that it's Britt so I can be cured of my bachelor/bachelorette addiction. I am not amused with him right now, laugh out loud!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:22 am

Forrest Joseph Funk @forrestjfunk  ·  Mar 13
The dream of dreams just happened. I got to talk to @kaitlynbristowe and told her how much of a crush I had on her. #TheBachelorettes

The guy is from Alabama, but his profile says:
Videographer/Production Manager | Model | Fitness | Roll Tide | Instagram: forrestjfunk | Snapchat: fjfunk

Maybe he is working on the show??? Or filming a date??? One can only hope!

https://twitter.com/forrestjfunk

ETA….never mind, it was tweeted at 6:44 AM - 13 Mar 2015

ETA again……

I tweeted him and asked where he saw her:

Forrest Joseph Funk ‏@forrestjfunk  22s23 seconds ago
@scoobmom @kaitlynbristowe never seen her ha. She was just in a dream of mine! I wish I could see her.

Last edited by nutty1 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:25 am

With the looseness of sm this season, maybe he is one of the cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:56 am

northernviewer wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:My opinion based on editing and how things seemed to go down the last few weeks on SM   Britt was originally cast as next lead. Kaitlyns popularity got them to rethink that idea but tptb are afraid Kaitlyn will won't give them an emotional dramatic season so they're putting the onus on the guys to "choose" the one they really want and this way not technically being responsible for who it is.  

Again, my opinion - Kaitlyns personality is much better suited to BIP and Britt will be the better Bachette.  She'll fall for multiple guys and probably produce stronger emotions in the guys to give us the drama that tptb look for.

I think you are right and TPTB don't have to "take the heat" for picking Britt.  :)LDL

OR they don't want to tick Disney off by picking the "plow your f'n field" bottomless girl , so they stack the deck to get the guys who'll pick her. Either way tptb will get who they want as lead :yes:

I know this Has already been said many times but I think it bears repeating----Kaitlin did not use the F-word or any swear word when she met Chris. It was spliced in by TPTB.  A really rotten thing to do as it seems to have turned many viewers against her.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:48 am

IrishGal wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I think you are right and TPTB don't have to "take the heat" for picking Britt.  :)LDL

I know this Has already been said many times but I think it bears repeating----Kaitlin did not use the F-word or any swear word when she met Chris. It was spliced in by TPTB.  A really rotten thing to do as it seems to have turned many viewers against her.

They spliced it in? Unreal. They will stop at nothing to manipulate our minds! I think I need to buy some more tin foil, cuz I'm going to have to resurrect my tinfoil hat. :tinfoil
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:25 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

They spliced it in? Unreal. They will stop at nothing to manipulate our minds! I think I need to buy some more tin foil, cuz I'm going to have to resurrect my tinfoil hat.  :tinfoil

I had mine on for the farmer, you can have it for Britt if you like.

Sable, are your hubby and mine in secret communication? Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:07 pm

Just copying this to here, because I accidentally answered it in a no discussion thread.

barbell wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister · 4h 4 hours ago
White smoke rising into the Malibu sky...

Strange tweet given that the fire was reported 75% contained at 2:30pm yesterday. However isn't white smoke a sign that they have selected a new pope? Maybe he's referencing that the new Bachelorette has been selected - quite an ego, Mr. Fleiss.. BTW, the LA Marathon is being run in LA tomorrow. Maybe the group date has something to do with it.

It was based on the pope.....he tweeted it as a pun, meaning the decision was made.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Chris Harrison retweeted
TheBachelorTV ‏@TheBachelorTV 4m4 minutes ago
Be a part of the newest season of @BacheloretteABC!! Now's your chance! Email bachelorfans@gmail.com to attend tomorrow 3/15 (LA area) 18yr+

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:36 pm

Well I guess we'll find out tomorrow then.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:42 pm

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  · 9m9 minutes ago  
Hey seriously if you're free tomorrow in LA come to our filming so I can meet you and we can watch fun things happen together

elan galeVerified account
‏@theyearofelan LOS ANGELES PEOPLE! Tomorrow! 1pm. Come be part of the 1st "The Bachelorette" date! Over 18 only. Email for details bachelorfans@gmail.com
Elan Gale
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1