SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:02 am

:detective Thanks Bachfancanada!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:58 pm

handwave As a person who knows both Shawn and Melissa they both have issues but who doesn't. Seriously who's poop doesn't stink. I'll be keeping this forum open for any questions people might have regarding Shawn. Some of you say he has hair plugs I can tell you that is a false statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:04 pm

starwelcome FrankieJones! thanks for sharing what you know!

We love when new members join who know the contestants!

You're right, there's poop everywhere. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71501

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Thanks to the new members for sharing and welcome! I love when we hear from people who know the bachelors/ettes.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:45 pm

He informed everyone about being selected for The show months ago ! Even asked the EX if he could include happy photos of them to the producers ; she HEAVILY declined ;;;; time2popthepopcorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Post Script ; he may have a receding hair line but it's all real ;;; No plugs ; and he's better looking in photos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Frankie Jones ;;; since you know Shawn and Mel so well then can you expain your version of " what happened " and why he went on the show ?? And PLz why did he throw himself a huge going away party ????

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:50 pm

I love all these new members sharing!! It's going to be a fun season!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:40 pm

Bachfancanada, I was able to get in touch with Shawn today and this was his exact quote from earlier postings. "Haha I love it! Bring on the those who are not fans! As long as I have enough hair on my head for my little Princess to grab onto for shoulder rides, and enough for my Queen, the future Mrs. Evans to grab during passionate make out sessions between the sheets, then what else do I need hair for? I hate hair on any other parts of my body anyway, I'd prefer to be totally hairless".

He also said the following: "For this person that seems to be such good friends with my ex, she should know that she HATES being called MEL, and much prefers being called MELISS. What happened between Meliss and I, well that's something only the two of us will ever really know for sure, but it is true I thought this time last year I would have been engaged right now rather than dealing with some reality show blog, haha, but hey, life's a box of chocolates right?!"

He doesn't wish to comment any further on his past relationships as he wishes to respect their privacy and wishes all his past GF's success and happiness. As far as the going away party, it was held by N.E.C. Promotions on Shawn's behalf as he is currently working on other real estate related opportunities in California as well and taking extra courses through a school in LA. That's all he really gave me to work with, hopefully enough for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:45 pm

So is Shawn home now?

Thanks for the info FrankieJones. I wish him well in his new endeavors.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Thanks FrankieJones! yes He obviously is still there and using his phone. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71501

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Yikes. He rubs me the wrong way.

How is he allowed to have his phone? Suspect
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

+24
Beagle
IrishGal
Londongurl
ElonM
Aunties_Love