SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:08 pm

https://instagram.com/p/zam5LAnSe6/?taken-by=shawn_booth18

There are pics of Shawn and Ronnie on his IG, one with two girls, appears as though Shawn is slightly shorter than Ronnie, meaning he is shorter than Nick. Which also looks to be the case in the photo with all the guys when they first got to San Antonio.

Since Nick is around 6"2, if based on Ben's thread - Ben is in fact 6"5 there is no way that is him next to Shawn. JMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:15 pm

mindless wrote:This is my theory:

Shawn is disliked among the guys, because not only is Kaitlyn really into him, he gives of a bit of a cocky vibe. Maybe he told some of the guys he wanted Britt and they're pissed that he's still there. He was also standing off to the side in the pic of them arriving in San Antonio, looking away from the other guys IIRC. Nick is also disliked because of his reputation and the fact that he showed up out of nowhere just last week. So Nick getting the GDR made someone on the date have a hissy fit and leave, or Kaitlyn kicked him out because of his attitude. I think this might be tall bald guy, since I didn't see him in those rose ceremony pics.

Then not only Nick, but Shawn also gets a rose. This makes goody-two-shoes Ben H. who got a rose on his date think that if Kaitlyn likes those two, then she's not the girl for him. He may have also been close with tall bald guy and is upset that he left. So he approaches Kaitlyn before the rose ceremony and hands the rose back. That's why he's not there standing next to Shawn and Nick. And that leaves only one guy to be eliminated at the rose ceremony. 11 -> 8.

This sounds very plausible.  Good theory.  

Ben looks cute and nice, but didn't seem like a match for Kaitlyn really from what we know of him and his age and there are many hot guys still around who could be great Bach material.  Here's hoping.  I really hope we get bios/pics of Jared, Chris, Joe and Big Ben soon.  They all look appealing to me.  Plus Shawn could either awesome and totally crushable or if the spec above is right, which wouldn't shock me, could be more in a "villain" role.

ETA - so fun that the show is giving fans so many preseason peeks and little spoilers. I'm sure they figured it gets out anyway, so why not really let it out there and build anticipation for the season. Good marketing, IMO. Thanks TPTB.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:30 pm

Okay here's Kaitlyn in relation to Ben, Shawn and Nick. Looks about the same next to Nick and Shawn considering she's wearing some sort of heels with Nick. Much shorter compared to Ben even in small heels. I'm certain the guy next to Shawn at the rose ceremony is Nick, because they are around the same height, his hairline matches Nick's, not Ben's, and he's got wider shoulders than Ben. Ben is rather narrow.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 CBdP3sMUUAEy10N
RS Twitter
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 CBntFoFUIAEUxt_
Source
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 NickKaitlyn
Source: RS
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Totally agree Mindless, I was hesitant at first that it was Nick, as I do think that Ben and Nick look similar from far away but based on height I definitely think its Nick now.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:38 pm

sbolduc wrote:Totally agree Mindless, I was hesitant at first that it was Nick, as I do think that Ben and Nick look similar from far away but based on height I definitely think its Nick now.

yes
Plus, the pic of guys perhaps saying goodbye includes what looks to be the back of Nick's curly head in a similiar suit jacket color.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:49 pm

My eye sight stinks. I just see blurry figures and I couldn't tell them from each other if I tried.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 86669110  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:03 pm

Changing topics.
If they really are heading to Ireland I think they might go to the Dingle Peninsula.  The town of Dingle is very pretty (colorful and has a harbor) plus the peninsula has sweeping views.  Really lovely for a 1-1.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:03 pm

Do we see anyone that could potentially be Bracelet Mariachi Guy in this group:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Rc5_gr10
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:09 pm

The only person that I can see in that group is, Shawn. That's because he has that proud way of standing, with his head thrown back, and staring straight ahead.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:12 pm

I'm wondering who the two tallest guys in the pic above are. One must be Tanner, but who is the other one? If Ben left then there shouldn't be any other guys taller than Nick, right? So is Ben in fact still there?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:Do we see anyone that could potentially be Bracelet Mariachi Guy in this group:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Rc5_gr10

I keep reading about Mariachi Guy...can someone direct me to who we are talking about giggling

Julychild - Yes Shawn has a very distinct way of standing, in that pic his back is pin straight!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:14 pm

julychild wrote:The only person that I can see in that group is, Shawn. That's because he has that proud way of standing, with his head thrown back, and staring straight ahead.

Great point!  He does have that stance which will be helpful for future blurry or obscured pics.

Was he invloved in body building completions?

Last edited by notarose on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins