SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:14 pm

jojo47 wrote:Do we see anyone that could potentially be Bracelet Mariachi Guy in this group:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Rc5_gr10

I am not sure. Possibly the guy on the left with light pants and light blue jacket as he seems a little bulkier but the hair color doesn't look right. I think...
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:18 pm

mindless wrote:I'm wondering who the two tallest guys in the pic above are. One must be Tanner, but who is the other one? If Ben left then there shouldn't be any other guys taller than Nick, right? So is Ben in fact still there?

Based on the pic the first page of them on the singing date, Joe appears to be taller than Nick (and he appears to be slouching in that photo).... need to find the first San Antonio picture again.

Also Ben (the one on the singing date) is standing a couple steps behind Nick appears to be close which means he is probably taller, he was pretty close to Tanner's height on the boxing date (he stood to Tanner's right)

Yeah Tanner is friggen tall...and pretty...very pretty
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Caroline Zito @carofinezito  ·  4m 4 minutes ago
best night ever #TheBachelorette
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 CBwsvBXUkAENFpI
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 CBwsu_-VEAIBLUK
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 CBwsvO0UoAAuQH9
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 CBwsvPPUIAAFlUe

Last edited by bluwavz on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

https://twitter.com/SeAlzZzZ

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 2pzhg21

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Jq22rd

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 2m6q0lg

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Wow! Tons of info to catch up on this morning!
Thanks to all those who took pics!

Can someone clarify why it is speculated that it was Ben H that was let go? I don't understand the reasoning behind that. Thanks!

GA mostly that speculation stems from the number of guys remaining. It was tweeted out last night pre-RC that one guy was seen leaving early. It was also tweeted out that just one guy was let go at the RC. It's difficult to tell our final number based on the blurred pics. It looks as if there could be just 8 guys remaining. I think the speculation surrounding BenH is we can't ID him in the final group but we can see her other 1 on 1 guy Shawn B Gosling. We also can not ID Cooper in the final group, and not sure I see Mariachi Bracelet guy either. I know it has been suggested there are no group date roses but it looks to me like Nick has a rose on his lapel? Clear like mud I know..
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:39 pm

Looks like there were 9 guys at the RC, in this pic, posted by momoftrips

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 2pzhg21

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Ben is gone? Upset
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:12 pm

Diana wrote:Ben is gone? Upset

Not necessarily. It all depends on the identity of the guy standing next to Shawn and the amount of guys left. General consensus is that the guy next to Shawn is Nick but is not 100%, the picture is too blurry. It looks like Nick, but I can also see that maybe it could be Ben (similar body types). So we don't know anything for sure... hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:16 pm

sbolduc wrote:
mindless wrote:I'm wondering who the two tallest guys in the pic above are. One must be Tanner, but who is the other one? If Ben left then there shouldn't be any other guys taller than Nick, right? So is Ben in fact still there?

Based on the pic the first page of them on the singing date, Joe appears to be taller than Nick (and he appears to be slouching in that photo).... need to find the first San Antonio picture again.

Also Ben (the one on the singing date) is standing a couple steps behind Nick appears to be close which means he is probably taller, he was pretty close to Tanner's height on the boxing date (he stood to Tanner's right)

Yeah Tanner is friggen tall...and pretty...very pretty

You mean this pic? Joe doesn't look very tall in that. Ben might be taller than Nick. Now I'm thinking that the guy next to Shawn in this pic is actually Chris. That's why he's not as tall as Ben H. The guy next to the female handler who's talking must be part of the crew too.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 CBYkU59UkAAFT82
source

bluwavz wrote:
Caroline Zito @carofinezito  ·  4m 4 minutes ago
best night ever #TheBachelorette
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 CBwsvBXUkAENFpI

Who are the guys in this pic? Is there anyone left with as much hair as the guy on the right? I think the one on the left in the blue jacket might be JJ.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:24 pm

I think the guy on the right with the longer hair is Jared.

ETA: From the second picture, the hotel picture at night of RC.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:30 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Wow! Tons of info to catch up on this morning!
Thanks to all those who took pics!

Can someone clarify why it is speculated that it was Ben H that was let go? I don't understand the reasoning behind that. Thanks!

GA mostly that speculation stems from the number of guys remaining. It was tweeted out last night pre-RC that one guy was seen leaving early. It was also tweeted out that just one guy was let go at the RC. It's difficult to tell our final number based on the blurred pics. It looks as if there could be just 8 guys remaining. I think the speculation surrounding BenH is we can't ID him in the final group but we can see her other 1 on 1 guy Shawn B Gosling. We also can not ID Cooper in the final group, and not sure I see Mariachi Bracelet guy either. I know it has been suggested there are no group date roses but it looks to me like Nick has a rose on his lapel? Clear like mud I know..

Thanks for the recap Mr&Mrs.

I thought #3 was Cooper who looks like he's wearing a very light coloured jacket.
From page 1 of this thread.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Rc_gro10

I don't see a light coloured jacket here, but he could be hidden.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Rc5_gr10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:37 pm

Beagle wrote:I think the guy on the right with the longer hair is Jared.

ETA: From the second picture, the hotel picture at night of RC.

Oh you could be right. They seem to be standing near each other in most pics and might be walking together in that pic of all the guys walking to the RC too. Must have some bromance going on. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins