SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 12:16 am

IA chasingpavements, she took the time to explain. We have seen all too often the 'ette fly off the handle when someone doesn't pay attention to the lead. She instead waited, giving him a 2nd chance of sorts, until he buried himself. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue May 26, 2015 12:19 am

ughh I'm having a bad experience with this show right ...like that "why the heck do I even watch this mess?" moment ... maybe I need to go watch a comedy or something laugh out loud 

on the topic of the SH stuff -- there're a coupla confusing/contradictory things about it
- temp in LA being lower than K reported (82F). LA weather hit 71/low 70ies high all day yesterday but then she was seen with a blond wig in LA yesterday around dinner time?
- K livetweeting eastern time today
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 12:20 am

I for one am loving the Britt/Brady parts. I am so over Kaitlyn. Her "I am the Bachelorette" bit was a bit much for me. And honestly did she think the guys were going to go soft on each other in the boxing ring?? Only reason I watched tonight was to see the Britt/Brady part. I love the 2 of them together and hope that they are in it for the long haul.

Back to top Go down

Post by elyn Tue May 26, 2015 12:22 am

rosesrREd wrote:I don't know, I kind of get Andi vibes from Kaitlyn, and not in a good way.  I thought Kupah was a jerk, but Kaitlyn was like "who are you to question me, I'm the Bachelorette."

I dunno, I think there's something a little creepy about a guy who won't accept a rejection. I can see why his behavior bothered her.
elyn
elyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 26, 2015 12:26 am

If Brady and Britt really are the real deal great for them. Something still doesn't seem right with Britt to me and I wonder if she continues with Brady to be relevant. Brady seems like a sweet guy but he doesn't seem like the kind of guy Britt would be interested in. If she had walked away at any point the show would be over for her. Maybe I just question if she is doing this "for the right reasons". JMOAA.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 26, 2015 12:31 am

My daughter and I watched the epi together (she is unspoiled) and had a few moments when we laughed out loud (Tony, some of JJs antics). But we basically hated the two dates as they were boring. And did they really need to have the boxing date where people's heads were battered?!? That wasn't fun to watch.

My take on the cliffhanger episodes is that the season isn't that interesting so they are creating drama.

Where was Shawn and what does that mean?

And in case this hasn't been mentioned before, Kupah was a personal trainer at a decent health club near my home in the Boston area. Glad she cut him but also glad he refused to do the Elan interview.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 12:31 am

Rolly wrote:If Brady and Britt really are the real deal great for them. Something still doesn't seem right with Britt to me and I wonder if she continues with Brady to be relevant. Brady seems like a sweet guy but he doesn't seem like the kind of guy Britt would be interested in. If she had walked away at any point the show would be over for her. Maybe I just question if she is doing this "for the right reasons". JMOAA.

Same. It just feels off in the same way it did with Britt and Chris. If she didn't meet Brady in these circumstances (on the bachelorette after she was voted off) I don't think they'd be dating. Or it doesn't feel like they would be, IMO. It feels a little bit like she may be doing it to prove a point, separate herself from Kaitlyn. I don't blame her though... Under those circumstances, feeling that kind of of rejection from the show, the guys, the audience, I might be inclined to do the same without even perhaps realizing that I'm doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 26, 2015 12:32 am

^ I know she posts a lot about her faith on social media, but I am pretty positive Britt had a "Jesus Calling" book on the couch when Brady went into her hotel room and judging by his social media and occupation, Brady is very into his faith too. Just by looking at the two of them on the outside, I personally think they have the same sense of style - that indie/hippie look. I think he's someone she would go for.

Who knows, maybe his calm demeanor will help balance her out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 26, 2015 12:32 am

Why would Kaitlyn be in the east? She lives in Vancouver which is the pacific time like CA. I"m guessing she's already seen the show so doesn't need to watch it live in order to live tweet.

Hate the boxing date. Don't they know that the viewers are primarily women? I liked Tanner and Jared from it though. I really didn't know who Clint was but liked him on the date. Never heard of underwater photography. I just know I never want to do it. The comedy date was better. Can't stand JJ already and that was just the beginning. Dr Chris was a little endearing. Tony is just too strange. Maybe he and Ashley S should get together. giggling

Re: the kissing. Des was exactly the same. She kissed guys when she didn't know what to say. I think they all do.

I liked it as much as I do any episode of the show. It seems like people remember previous seasons from being better but they're all pretty lame at this point especially the GDs. JMO

I didn't get a preview. Did you all?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 12:34 am

No there was no preview interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue May 26, 2015 12:38 am

elyn wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:I don't know, I kind of get Andi vibes from Kaitlyn, and not in a good way.  I thought Kupah was a jerk, but Kaitlyn was like "who are you to question me, I'm the Bachelorette."

I dunno, I think there's something a little creepy about a guy who won't accept a rejection. I can see why his behavior bothered her.

I agree, Kupah was beyond a jerk, and while I agree she isn't as intense as Andi, I am getting a little bit of Andi from her. Maybe it's because they are both into Nick. cantstopl
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue May 26, 2015 12:44 am

Kaitlyn commented on Kupah's lack of interest already at the boxing date. Her being willing to give him a second chance was generous IMO.

My favorite lines of the nite:

Joshua to Clint: If you take her breath away when scuba diving, that's drowning.

Joe after kissing Kaitlyn: Well I'll be.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
MMA50
bilolo
traveler90
fatiOz
crazyjaney78
charriotoffire
ironcat
remockered
sara11
northernviewer
IrishGal