SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 8:46 am

northernviewer wrote:I read some spoilers the other day and can't say I'm surprised. Sounds like it's going to be more BP or BIP.  I totally forgot it was on last night and will probably only watch online parts of Britt and Brady.  I have a feeling tptb are going to throw Kaitlyn under the bus big time.  almost every season has someone sleazy on it ... I think it's sad that it's going to be the lead ... but I saw that coming a mile away.

And that laugh ... Can't take a season of that - would rather watch Britt over emote :yes:

Haha, the last three leads have been sleazy if we use "having sex with multiple people"/"making out a lot" as the definition for sleazy. Even our Virgin Sean did a bunch of French kissing/azz touching. No one is going to watch a reality TV show with a prude in the lead.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue May 26, 2015 8:48 am

chasingpavements wrote:
relaxing wrote:Kaitlyn is just my favorite girl!  [snip]

I did wonder when there was a PI where Kaitlyn said something like "there's just something about this human being" all enthralled sounding if it was about Shawn.

Also I like the focus on more group dates early in the season, you get to see more of all the guys instead of snoozing through one on ones that can have hit or miss chemistry.

I had that same thought, haha! It didn't seem like she was talking about Ian, since she didn't seem that taken with him, just really impressed with his story.

I was really hoping to see Shawn tonight, as it doesn't seem like she has much chemistry with anyone else. Maybe Ben H, in their small moment at the boxing match. That does give me hope that Shawn is F1, since he wasn't in our faces at all this episode.
I totally thought this too!! 

I'm not sure if I'm having some wicked confirmation bias happening here because I think he's likely f1 after this weekend but I immediately thought the talking head was about him, there's just no one else that we've seen her freak-out like that over yet. It'll be interesting to bump these talking heads up against Nick's, I feel like this is when everything will really start.

And Kait is up there for my favorite girl too!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 26, 2015 9:23 am

luvstx wrote:My daughter and I watched the epi together (she is unspoiled) and had a few moments when we laughed out loud (Tony, some of JJs antics).  But we basically hated the two dates as they were boring. And did they really need to have the boxing date where people's heads were battered?!?  That wasn't fun to watch.

My take on the cliffhanger episodes is that the season isn't that interesting so they are creating drama.

Where was Shawn and what does that mean?

And in case this hasn't been mentioned before, Kupah was a personal trainer at a decent health club near my home in the Boston area.  Glad she cut him but also glad he refused to do the Elan interview.
I think they are doing the cliffhanger stuff like the last season of TB because it worked for them. I felt it only made the show more trite, but that's simply MO. 
I think TPTB are simply doing to Shawn what they have done to many of the other final men in the past, keeping them under the radar. 
Kupah is probably not the first, nor will he be the last to have that kind of a loud exit. The difference is we were allowed to witness it last night. I guess they didn't have enough drama. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue May 26, 2015 9:31 am

Yep, even more convinced it was all about Shawn, so they needed to bring Nick into the pic and he was willing. Otherwise, there is no suspense. Still does not mean she ended up with either, but we shall see. I'd probably be just like her; hard for me to get enthused or feign interest if I have none in a person. Like Kait, but Britt is a better faker for T.V. purposes.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 26, 2015 9:37 am

julychild wrote:Kaitlyn is not comfortable with the cameras.
She seems very uncomfortable around the camera during ITM's, interviews and many of her interactions. Then she starts with her nervous mouth movements.  no no When in doubt---kiss.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 9:44 am

remockered wrote:Yep, even more convinced it was all about Shawn, so they needed to bring Nick into the pic and he was willing.  Otherwise, there is no suspense.  Still does not mean she ended up with either, but we shall see.  I'd probably be just like her; hard for me to get enthused or feign interest if I have none in a person.  Like Kait, but Britt is a better faker for T.V. purposes.

IA with the bold, and that's why I'm enjoying Kaitlyn. There is no fake about her. You can tell when she's uncomfortable doing the ITM's because it's scripted. She's seems to be the type that tells it like it is, and I'm sure she has no choice but to do and say what they want her to at times.

Epi three and we haven't seen the lead burst into tears, or throw tantrums. Lot's of that for later but for now, she is just enjoying the fact that she was chosen, and is probably overwhelmed at the reality of it all.

From her blog

People.com

I like to think I've been pretty vocal about following my heart and not sticking to the rules as the Bachelorette. I knew going out to confront Kupah and his behavior was the right thing to do. I've always been one to stand up for what's right and I'd like to think next week, you'll see what I mean. This will be the first of many times I'll ask you to trust me and my heart so you stay tuned and hang in there. 'Til next week!

Some are saying she's calling the shots, IMO that's just who she is. Not because she feels she is superior because of her being chosen as the 'tte, she's calling the shots because she's doing what she think is right.JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 9:47 am

remockered wrote:Yep, even more convinced it was all about Shawn, so they needed to bring Nick into the pic and he was willing.  Otherwise, there is no suspense.  Still does not mean she ended up with either, but we shall see.  I'd probably be just like her; hard for me to get enthused or feign interest if I have none in a person.  Like Kait, but Britt is a better faker for T.V. purposes.

Except that RS said that Nick knew he was going to go on the show before filming even began. I tend to believe him on that, because he was pretty clear in his distinction that Nick definitely knew, but he doesn't know about Kaitlyn knowing. It would also explain why he was endorsing her for Bachelorette on SM, since he couldn't have been that happy about guys making out with his crush, unless he already knew he was one of them.

I think the lead becoming dead-set on one person immediately has happened before (Deanna/graham, Des/brooks, brad/Emily) and they would have been able to work their editing magic around it if that had been the case with Shawn/Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue May 26, 2015 11:04 am

Wouldn't Nick need some time to arrange another possibly lengthy leave of absence from work?  I don't think he'd be in a position to just pick up and go within a week's time or so.  So I agree that the producers must have arranged this with him in advance.  Having him on the show, from their perspective, could only liven things up and create more drama (ie, a better show), regardless of what was already happening.

For someone supposedly already lasered in on one guy, Kaitlyn sure has no problem making out with almost every other guy, without really knowing any of them too well, does she?  I get that physical chemistry is important, but IMO (probably an unpopular one The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 2498057887 ), she'd be better served concentrating more on conversation and emotional/intellectual compatibility with each one at first.  I think this much indiscriminate kissing this early on just muddies the waters, in terms of really finding a mate.  But it's her call. no idea

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 26, 2015 11:15 am

ironcat wrote:Wouldn't Nick need some time to arrange another possibly lengthy leave of absence from work?  I don't think he'd be in a position to just pick up and go within a week's time or so.  So I agree that the producers must have arranged this with him in advance.  Having him on the show, from their perspective, could only liven things up and create more drama (ie, a better show), regardless of what was already happening.

For someone supposedly already lasered in on one guy, Kaitlyn sure has no problem making out with almost every other guy, without really knowing any of them too well, does she?  I get that physical chemistry is important, but IMO, she'd be better served concentrating more on conversation and emotional/intellectual compatibility with each one at first.  I think this much indiscriminate kissing this early on just muddies the waters, in terms of really finding a mate.  But it's her call. no idea

If the finale spoiler is true, her waters got muddied, alright.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 11:39 am

ironcat wrote:Wouldn't Nick need some time to arrange another possibly lengthy leave of absence from work?  I don't think he'd be in a position to just pick up and go within a week's time or so.  So I agree that the producers must have arranged this with him in advance.  Having him on the show, from their perspective, could only liven things up and create more drama (ie, a better show), regardless of what was already happening.

For someone supposedly already lasered in on one guy, Kaitlyn sure has no problem making out with almost every other guy, without really knowing any of them too well, does she?  I get that physical chemistry is important, but IMO (probably an unpopular one  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 2498057887 ), she'd be better served concentrating more on conversation and emotional/intellectual compatibility with each one at first.  I think this much indiscriminate kissing this early on just muddies the waters, in terms of really finding a mate.  But it's her call. no idea

I agree. I actually think she's doing the same thing that Chris did last season, which was just to kiss the person instead of dealing with the awkward silence and lack of chemistry. The only "real" kiss she had seemed to have was with Shawn so far. I don't think it's wrong to call her for out for kissing everyone as we did the same with Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Just watched the episode, and I really really love kaitlyn!!!
I saw someone (should be emusha, right? 👅 ) said there is a shade of MeAndi in Kait when she was being questioned. No, I didn't see that at all. MeAndi shuts down whenever someone questions her, but Kait would try to explain what happen. I think she was just disappointed that kupah didn't see the connection she saw and blamed her not trying to connect.

Kupah didn't make any sense anyways, he just wanted to get more airtime.
Kait handled it so well, I really hope everything worked her for her and she's happy with the ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 1:26 pm

And if she really was trying to "protect" Elan, this girl is perfect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
MMA50
bilolo
traveler90
fatiOz
crazyjaney78
charriotoffire
ironcat
remockered
sara11
northernviewer
IrishGal