SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 1:30 pm

What I like about the Kupah incident is she noticed he was way more into the boxing than he was into her, which was ok by her. No walking off the set, with smoke coming out of her ears because one guy wasn't paying attention to her.

When the right opportunity presents itself, she's cool calm firm, and pretty much decides on the spot, this guy certainly isn't her type and tells him in so many words. No fluff.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue May 26, 2015 1:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What I like about the Kupah incident is she noticed he was way more into the boxing than he was into her, which was ok by her. No walking off the set, with smoke coming out of her ears because one guy wasn't paying attention to her.

When the right opportunity presents itself, she's cool calm firm, and pretty much decides on the spot, this guy certainly isn't her type and tells him in so many words. No fluff.
That's exactly what I loved too. Many can claim they're strong and self-possessed, Kait actually showed herself to be that way, including telling him she's more than "hot and pretty." Looking forward to seeing how she continues to handle herself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Tue May 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Just tuned in. Didnt watch Chris' season.

So what are these men trying to achieve by ruining each other's faces for a funny looking girl, who probably already slept with Nick.. the same guy who outed the Andi girl? (Im following the facebook comments)

Though, Im curious who is the king loser the funny looking girl chose for F1, and Nick is there again reprising his role as the bachelorette whistleblower.. "if you didn't love me, why were you, sexting me, exchanging naughty pics, having sex with me even before the producers chose the location of the fd's?".
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 1:50 pm

Yes the hot and pretty was his effort to redeem himself. When she told him there's more to a relationship than that, he started to panic and flew off the handle. No winning for Kupah and by his behaviour IMO he doesn't seem to like to loose whether he wanted it to work or not or maybe it was the booze talking. That gets you every time. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Tue May 26, 2015 5:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Ben H isn't as cute as I thought he first was.

I agree.

I think Tanner is really cute!
Yup He's a major hottie.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Tue May 26, 2015 5:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:JJ is annoying.
JJ is the annoying, arrogant, all talk and no substance guy from in his words "Church Camp" Whatevs.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Tue May 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Amy with JJ is hysterical. "such a turd".
yup. she has him pegged! my d-bag alert was going off with that him. big time.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Tue May 26, 2015 5:53 pm

Alanna wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am answering my own question. Next episode, Tony leaves at the Sumo wrestling date and Clint acts like an azz and Kaitlyn sends him home. She cancels the cocktail party and keeps the rest of the guys.
I love this rebel! The moment they misbehave, instead of crying like previous Ettes, she shoots lasers out of her eyes and goes to confront them like she's filming Maury Povich. Oy. She's the best.
Ditto! I love this. She's not taking ANY shite from any of these yahoos. Go Kaitlyn!

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by fatiOz Tue May 26, 2015 7:05 pm

Am I the only one who thinks she has chemistry with Jared. I think he has game as the silently confident guy.

fatiOz

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue May 26, 2015 7:09 pm

I agree about Jared.  Surprised he didn't get a FD.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 26, 2015 7:14 pm

fatiOz wrote:Am I the only one who thinks she has chemistry with Jared. I think he has game as the silently confident guy.
I see genuine chemistry between Jared/Kaitlyn. He's one of my favorites  :Nod:
I've read his 1:1 date at the Met in NYC is one of the most romantic dates of the season.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue May 26, 2015 7:31 pm

I saw their chemistry, too. I found it interesting that Kaitlyn said in an ITM that she was sad that he wasn't there in the evening, sounded really concerned for him and wanted him there. I also think I heard her say: "This is my worst nightmare." when Ben Z. hit Jared.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
MMA50
bilolo
traveler90
fatiOz
crazyjaney78
charriotoffire
ironcat
remockered
sara11
northernviewer
IrishGal