SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Now I'm definitely thinking there's a 4th FD where someone is let go before the FS (I'm guessing Jared). I'm also thinking that there might be traditional HTD's for Ben H./Shawn/Nick with Nick/Shawn's families subsequently flown to Utah to meet Kaitlyn's family.

I think in Killarney, Cupcake is sent home during his individual date, and that's why we seem him crying; then Ben Z./Joe are sent home at the RC, leaving the F4 as Shawn/Nick/Ben H./Jared. I'm not sure that matches up with when Ben Z showed up on Twitter, but maybe he borrowed Nick's phone at some point, and I don't see Tanner making it beyond Dublin.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:24 pm

emusha wrote:snipped
I totally get you point and I even acknowledge that shawns confrontations could be producer driven but I'm thinking about what I'd feel if a guy acted this way questioning me without making effort above and beyond to make me feel special to let me know he would fight for me cos he thinks I'm worth all the hassle and he'll deal with my confusion and figuring it out....if I were K id swoon over is verbal declarations and the intent behind him giving me his shirt (Id not enjoy that actually if I admit honestly) but this dude signed up to date alongside 25 guys and for weeks he has to show not only say how invested he is ...questioning whether he can trust me, if I'm smart enough to deal with a "piece of sh*t" etc to me would make me feel like he doesn't actually respect my intellect or intuition or his ability to trust in my figuring it out

I would feel like he doesn't value my perspective when he disagrees with me esp if he also threatens to back down rather than try to prove to me that he should be his top guy...I'd start to question if he's only physically (and not in other ways) attracted to me. And that'd make me question if he really is that into me or if he's simply high on pheromones

Ok -- that's all jmo here

One, I have felt that Shawn is confused and thinks he is the bachelor and Kaitlyn should be wooing him. Second, I don't know that Kaitlyn would mind the pheromone thing. She is a really physical girl and I do think that at this point is most important to her.

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Chasingpavements: Yup the numbers are different but RS never got the ending right either. Who knows... there could be more than 2 HTDs. We may have snapchat gate but there is still a lot to sleuth and figure out from here until FRC. So until we get some s/caps or other info we will just be guessing as to what goes down.. but if there are only 2 HTDs and it goes from 7 to 3 guys, then something dramatic happens to cause this.

IA - I think there were at least 3 HTD's. We had more than once source confirm there was filming in Ben's hometown which I believed occurred on April 28th. We had a source state that Nick's family was flying somewhere on the 27th. They may have went to Utah, along with Shawn's family or maybe for Shawn they met up with his buddy Ron. IDK but from the sleuthing and info we got, I think that's a possibility. Plus K was spotted at LAX on the 30th which indicates they were done with the HTD's.

I don't trust anything RS has said to this point and that is why I still question Nick as sex guy as well. I think that US and others may have had info to support the foiler campaign of before snapgate. For US to publish in the magazine a story that is corrected 100% for the spoiler that came out less than one week before is suspect. Online yes, but in the print magazine in stores, I don't know that less than one week is enough time to correct. So even their info is suspect to me. I am probably wrong, but to me, it won't surprise me if going to her room twice Shawn is sex guy. She doesn't regret the sex, just the timing, since it would upset the other guys who are still having to live together unlike when FS happen.

And four FS and three HTDs would be great. It will really be like Des's season, where RS had Zak in Antigua and Drew home after HTDs.

Heck I just love RS being wrong, but I do hope that the sex was Shawn and that she and Nick just had a little heavy petting.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:28 pm

I don't think Jared had a HTD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think Jared had a HTD.

Maybe my post was confusing. I meant that Jared has the 4th Fantasy Date in Ireland (but goes home before the FS). Then HTD's are Shawn/Nick/Ben H., and then Utah is Shawn/Nick. If there's no 4th FD, that would mean that 4 guys go home in Killarney and that seems like too many (if TV Guide is right and 7 go to Killarney).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think Jared had a HTD.

But is this season like Byron's where the FDs were before the HTDs? So Jared would have a FD and then eliminated and Ben H a FD and a HTD?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:26 pm

It feels like the calm before the storm in here...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:31 pm

I almost dont want to watch, that poor girl. This is going to be brutal for her. MF is just sitting back and rubbing his hands together, glowing that he can get his revenge.

UGHHH.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:19 pm

nikikass wrote:I almost dont want to watch, that poor girl.  This is going to be brutal for her.  MF is just sitting back and rubbing his hands together, glowing that he can get his revenge.

UGHHH.
I know and she's not even with family or friends or Shawn because she has to be on GMA in the morning. Yikes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
nikikass wrote:I almost dont want to watch, that poor girl.  This is going to be brutal for her.  MF is just sitting back and rubbing his hands together, glowing that he can get his revenge.

UGHHH.
I know and she's not even with family or friends or Shawn because she has to be on GMA in the morning. Yikes.

She could be with Shawn...Although I'm not sure that she would want to watch it with Shawn especially if sex guy is Nick. She might just want to be alone. Maybe she brought a friend with her. I hope so. She is a tough girl, but even the toughest people need support going through the media onslaught coming her way...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Alanna wrote:UGHHH.
I know and she's not even with family or friends or Shawn because she has to be on GMA in the morning. Yikes.[/quote]

And the worst part is - she has to be on GMA in the morning.

Tonight is history that she lived so nothing really new - GMA is questions that IMO won't be comfortable for her to answer.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:39 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
One, I have felt that Shawn is confused and thinks he is the bachelor and Kaitlyn should be wooing him.  Second, I don't know that Kaitlyn would mind the pheromone thing.  She is a really physical girl and I do think that at this point is most important to her.
IA. He did sign his email as "Bachelor Shawn". Will have to see how that changes, but for me just because they are together doesn't mean he didn't feel like he was the Bachelor. He definitely comes across like he doesn't like having to work for/chase her and is used to being chased (which, given his IG is very likely).

I think it is an odd season for me because there is this weird dynamic where I feel like Kaitlyn is trying to appease/please Shawn when she is with him one on one but when she is not she is her more carefree fun self and not as needy. She said the guys she typically goes for are the ones who make her work/hard to get, so I wonder in a real life setting, if she was not the bachelorette whether Shawn would display similar or different behavior.

The physical is also definitely what she calls "a dealbreaker" so that plays a big role in why Shawn and even Nick seem to be the only guys on the show and the MOT guys, including Ben H, she doesn't seem that physically attracted to. So to me, that means more lust than love. Will watch for how that dynamic shifts this upcoming episode.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:there is this weird dynamic where I feel like Kaitlyn is trying to appease/please Shawn when she is with him one on one but when she is not she is her more carefree fun self and not as needy. She said the guys she typically goes for are the ones who make her work/hard to get, so I wonder in a real life setting, if she was not the bachelorette whether Shawn would display similar or different behavior.

Very interesting - I was not aware she had ever said that. But it does explain to me the weird dynamic I see which is that Nick is chasing Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn is chasing Shawn.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
LenaActually
elyn
sbolduc
CarrieA
charriotoffire
Brill
Amethyst
northernviewer
nannymargie
Iowa_hawk_fan
leselihau