SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:there is this weird dynamic where I feel like Kaitlyn is trying to appease/please Shawn when she is with him one on one but when she is not she is her more carefree fun self and not as needy. She said the guys she typically goes for are the ones who make her work/hard to get, so I wonder in a real life setting, if she was not the bachelorette whether Shawn would display similar or different behavior.

Very interesting - I was not aware she had ever said that. But it does explain to me the weird dynamic I see which is that Nick is chasing Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn is chasing Shawn.
She said in her People interview that 5 years ago she was into men that were hard to get but now she likes hopeless romantics.

I don't know, Shawn seems very willing to give her whatever she needs from him, didn't make her work for his ifly unlike past f1s, but I do think he expects a lot of her too and wants it to be a more equal relationship in terms of her appearing to be just as into him as he is into her. It's a "problem" here because she's the prize/lead and he's one of twenty-five, but I don't see that as hard to get in the real world.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:57 pm

Shawn is definitely not Hard To Get with Kaitlyn so he better work on his hopeless romantic schtick.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:15 pm

Somewhere on the media thread there was an interview with Kaitlyn describing her final two. I believe she said that both had great senses of humor among other things. I am thinking that the edit is Shawn is hiding the funny romantic side . I fully expect the edit for Nick to improve over the next few episodes with Shawn not coming off as well. I think they will show the chemistry with Nick and Kait that they highlighted with Shawn last episode. Eventually I think they will show enough of both men to show why she's torn to make the ending suspenseful

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Alanna wrote:I do think he expects a lot of her too and wants it to be a more equal relationship in terms of her appearing to be just as into him as he is into her. It's a "problem" here because she's the prize/lead and he's one of twenty-five, but I don't see that as hard to get in the real world.

It's a problem but not one without a solution. Ashley was able to keep JP's head on straight throughout the process and IMO she had the same role and some of the same pressures that Kaitlyn did. Personally I don't think she did this too much, but if her attitude through this process was one of "I'm the bachelorette and this is my show and you are just one of 25" - how does that differ from MeAndi?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I do think he expects a lot of her too and wants it to be a more equal relationship in terms of her appearing to be just as into him as he is into her. It's a "problem" here because she's the prize/lead and he's one of twenty-five, but I don't see that as hard to get in the real world.

It's a problem but not one without a solution. Ashley was able to keep JP's head on straight throughout the process and IMO she had the same role and some of the same pressures that Kaitlyn did. Personally I don't think she did this too much, but if her attitude through this process was one of "I'm the bachelorette and this is my show and you are just one of 25" - how does that differ from MeAndi?
I don't know, is it ANY different than Andi? I don't think so really, she's just a naturally softer/kinder girl than Andi so there's that, but not much else different imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:11 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't know, is it ANY different than Andi? I don't think so really, she's just a naturally softer/kinder girl than Andi so there's that, but not much else different imo.

And I agree. She does have an edge and in some ways it's sharper than Andi's (she's been brutal with some of her rejections but IMO some of the guys she's been brutal with deserved it) but at the same time there's also a softer side than Andi seemed to show. That's one of the reasons I was so interested in the message with her new IG picture "Get ready for soft Kaitlyn....". She seems to be trying to tell us she's changed and it just might be that she has. I'll be watching for those changes.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:55 am

From CH's blog... looks like next episode will only get wilder. Starting to wonder if there will be only one HTD (just kidding, but wow... craziness).

Next week, you’ll get to see how his [Shawn's] conversation with Kaitlyn goes, and the rest of the season is about to go wild when Kaitlyn talks openly about her relationship with Nick, and tells all. Tune in. You may never see anything like it again!
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-bachelorette-blog-episode-6-122184541340.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:36 am

I feel like that's misleading...I feel like she'll talk openly about the sex with CH, not the guys. Obviously something does go down next week, since so many guys leave and they tweaked the rest of the season, but I don't think it will be a sex confession.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:44 am

I posted in another thread...I think yesterdays episode thread...

But I wondered about the SC of the guy being driven to the stone house...it looks like Nick to me. There is another one of what looks like him closing a sliding door to a hotel type bedroom. Do you think that Kaitlyn sends him away or that he leaves for some reason? Obviously, he comes back because there are too many SC of future "happy" appearing dates. So I'm inclined to say that maybe Kaitlyn sends him away so that the other guys can deal with the sex reveal? Who knows...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:24 am

Likely she tells CH. Or tells him she is concerned that Nick may have told the guys (he hasn't). So maybe CH sits down with the guys and kind of speaks on behalf of Kaitlyn or something?

The preview makes it look like CH comes in and talks to the guys that things are about to change. It may have to do with location. In yesterday's episode the way in which the guys talked it sounded like they thought they were only going to be in Ireland for one week.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:53 am

I brought this up in the 22nd epi thread, but am really curious about the comments near the end of the 29th epi preview where it seems Nick is saying "don't talk to me" "you know what you did." Does that sound like Nick's voice or someone else?

The first comment is a voiceover where a guy is walking away from Kaitlyn (looked like Ben H to me) and the second part is voiceover of Nick by a park bench and Kaitlyn leaving.

eta: Just watched the preview again and again, and now see that Shawn is also by the bench where Nick is standing as Kaitlyn walks away. Nick is wearing a black jacket that looks the same as the guy going into the stone house.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:11 am

BKay wrote:I brought this up in the 22nd epi thread, but am really curious about the comments near the end of the 29th epi preview where it seems Nick is saying "don't talk to me" "you know what you did." Does that sound like Nick's voice or someone else?

The first comment is a voiceover where a guy is walking away from Kaitlyn (looked like Ben H to me) and the second part is voiceover of Nick by a park bench and Kaitlyn leaving.

eta: Just watched the preview again and again, and now see that Shawn is also by the bench where Nick is standing as Kaitlyn walks away. Nick is wearing a black jacket that looks the same as the guy going into the stone house.

The guy walking away is Joe and I think the VOs are as well.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
LenaActually
elyn
sbolduc
CarrieA
charriotoffire
Brill
Amethyst
northernviewer
nannymargie
Iowa_hawk_fan
leselihau