SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:22 pm

have all the screen caps of Nick/K from the previews played out yet?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:23 pm

happygolucky wrote:Like GA, relieved I don't have to watch. Also like Kasha wrote, Nick is constantly active on SM, practically we can keep his itinerary in check (maybe with a bit of a guess) and he indeed never "left incognito" for a few days for any chance of SHV, while Shawn is SM silent most of the time, wasn't spotted much, isn't restrained to one place because of his job, so he is more likely able to travel undetected.

Shawn has been spotted out twice with other women in the last couple weeks, and making some questionable contact with these women, which you think he wouldn't do if he were engaged. Being said, I don't think Nick is the F1 either, if he is, they have done a heck of a job foiling this season.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:28 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Like GA, relieved I don't have to watch. Also like Kasha wrote, Nick is constantly active on SM, practically we can keep his itinerary in check (maybe with a bit of a guess) and he indeed never "left incognito" for a few days for any chance of SHV, while Shawn is SM silent most of the time, wasn't spotted much, isn't restrained to one place because of his job, so he is more likely able to travel undetected.

Shawn has been spotted out twice with other women in the last couple weeks, and making some questionable contact with these women, which you think he wouldn't do if he were engaged.  Being said, I don't think Nick is the F1 either, if he is, they have done a heck of a job foiling this season.

It would be the foil of all foils. :yes:

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:31 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:have all the screen caps of Nick/K from the previews played out yet?
Not yet.

S/cap of him and Kaitlyn in Cork (sp?) and he is wearing that grey sweater.
Also s/cap of him with Kaitlyn when she is wearing her white lace dress.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:33 pm

I believe the 2 stories about Shawn "entertaining women" with photos are from the same night after the SnapChat video, most of the "sightings" happened (and continue to) after the famous spoiler-video, usually with cupcake by his side. Before the SC video Shawn was under the radar ... after the video, he is out and about in public places in Nashville, once a week. It only proves that someone wants to place the doubt to the video...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:34 pm

You all just made me think of something. Maybe the snapchatgate was a foiler not for Nick being F1 but that she chose nobody? Maybe since RS had the spoiler, they thought they'd throw that in to play and throw people off. In the end, Shawn will be TB and we get a surprise ending, but one that isn't spoiled. Who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:35 pm

So I wonder where tomorrow's episode will cut off since obviously there is still Shawn's hissy fit and then the 2/1 date to get through the "new" episode probably won't even start until at least an hour in where there should be then 6 guys left and Chris H will drop the bomb that it will be narrowed to 3. I know I saw some clip of Nick/K talking or finishing talking and he looks like he is upset.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:36 pm

I'm feeling bad that there is a fan forum for Shawn and Kaitlyn and none for Nick and Kaitlyn. Although I realize if it existed, I'd be the only one there. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:36 pm

We have lots of foil hats here. They are free. :tinfoil

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:38 pm

TopShelf wrote:I'm feeling bad that there is a fan forum for Shawn and Kaitlyn and none for Nick and Kaitlyn.  Although I realize if it existed, I'd be the only one there.  Smiley

You wouldn't be the only one there, there would be at least 2 of us! I will always be TeamNick! Smiley

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:43 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
TopShelf wrote:I'm feeling bad that there is a fan forum for Shawn and Kaitlyn and none for Nick and Kaitlyn.  Although I realize if it existed, I'd be the only one there.  Smiley

You wouldn't be the only one there, there would be at least 2 of us! I will always be TeamNick! Smiley

yes I will always be #teamnick too!! bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:45 pm

happygolucky wrote:I believe the 2 stories about Shawn "entertaining women" with photos are from the same night after the SnapChat video, most of the "sightings" happened (and continue to) after the famous spoiler-video, usually with cupcake by his side. Before the SC video Shawn was under the radar ... after the video, he is out and about in public places in Nashville, once a week. It only proves that someone wants to place the doubt to the video...

I am not buying that it's "all for show."  I can't see the producers prodding him to go out, and talk and be seen with pretty girls, if so, I don't think Shawn would even agree to do that.  I think that we have learned throughout the years that, even though TPTB can mess with the edit, and splice and dice words, they have very little control of what happens on the public, hence the Nick airplane video. I think we give TPTB too much credit. There is more to those pictures, IMO.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle