SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:47 pm

SueSt wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
TopShelf wrote:I'm feeling bad that there is a fan forum for Shawn and Kaitlyn and none for Nick and Kaitlyn.  Although I realize if it existed, I'd be the only one there.  Smiley

You wouldn't be the only one there, there would be at least 2 of us! I will always be TeamNick! Smiley

yes I will always be #teamnick too!!  bestbud!

I wondered why I couldn't find a fan forum for Nick. I thought I was looking in the wrong place. :cutesmile!:
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:55 pm

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3011p828-nick-viall-bachelorette-11-fan-forum-sleuthing-spoilers-thread-14

There is a Nick fan forum only (above link) just not one for him and Kaitlyn. Usually there isn't a "couple" forum until ATFR but snapchat I guess made an earlier opening possible.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:22 pm

I have a question: Why didn't they show us interviews from Nick's perspective after the deed was done?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:29 pm

TopShelf wrote:I have a question:  Why didn't they show us interviews from Nick's perspective after the deed was done?  

More fun to show Kaitlyn freaking out and then approving of Shawn saying she took her own life after having to spend a day with him. Yuck.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:41 pm

I don't think they show Nick's response to their escapades because it is Kaitlyns "journey" not Nick's.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:46 pm

Re Shawn and the possibility of SCgatefoiler.

IMO there is no way in the world Shawn is going to get in bed, without a shirt on, with Kaitlyn, to foiler a season for Nick's benefit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Re Shawn and the possibility of SCgatefoiler.

IMO there is no way in the world Shawn is going to get in bed, without a shirt on, with Kaitlyn, to foiler a season for Nick's benefit.

I think that would be true, but the conclusion may be that she picks nobody. Or that could have been filmed previously? If it was real, I think she did it on purpose. Maybe she's mad at how they are editing Shawn, or what they did in exposing her and Nick and she thought she'd take some of the control back?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:00 pm

TopShelf wrote:I have a question:  Why didn't they show us interviews from Nick's perspective after the deed was done?  

My opinion - because he's just the "lust" guy this season and not a fully-formed "character" like Shawn is. He's supposed to be the mistake that changed the course of this season, and that's all the show wants him to be. If we hear him talking about how much the sex meant to him and how it heightened his emotional connection to Kaitlyn, it would ruin the narrative that TPTB are trying to create.

It will be interesting, because it does say in the spoilers that one of the men on the group date at the Killarney National Park tells Kaitlyn he loves her. Can't be Joe (since he leaves and obviously is not in love with her) and I can't see it being Shawn (since I'm guessing he tells her he's in love with her during the confrontation in her hotel room, where he asks "Are you in love with me"). So, I'm thinking that's Nick, and it will be interesting to see how they show it and how Kaitlyn reacts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:19 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

My opinion - because he's just the "lust" guy this season and not a fully-formed "character" like Shawn is. He's supposed to be the mistake that  changed the course of this season, and that's all the show wants him to be. If we hear him talking about how much the sex meant to him and how it heightened his emotional connection to Kaitlyn, it would ruin the narrative that TPTB are trying to create.  

It will be interesting, because it does say in the spoilers that one of the men on the group date at the Killarney National Park tells Kaitlyn he loves her. Can't be Joe (since he leaves and obviously is not in love with her) and I can't see it being Shawn (since I'm guessing he tells her he's in love with her during the confrontation in her hotel room, where he asks "Are you in love with me"). So, I'm thinking that's Nick, and it will be interesting to see how they show it and how Kaitlyn reacts.
I think you're right because we're supposed to see the sex as a mistake she made in the heat of the moment that ruins her chance at love so she winds up single. It was already set up for us by Ashley in New York.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:21 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

My opinion - because he's just the "lust" guy this season and not a fully-formed "character" like Shawn is. He's supposed to be the mistake that  changed the course of this season, and that's all the show wants him to be. If we hear him talking about how much the sex meant to him and how it heightened his emotional connection to Kaitlyn, it would ruin the narrative that TPTB are trying to create.  

What makes you think Nick though? She'll probably give S a 1/1 date as well as Jared leaving Chris, Joe, Nick and Ben H on the group date? Mabye Chris tell K he is in love with her and she has to tell him she doesn't feel the same which leads to his break down in the previews.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:24 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

What makes you think Nick though? She'll probably give S a 1/1 date as well as Jared leaving Chris, Joe, Nick and Ben H on the group date? Mabye Chris tell K he is in love with her and she has to tell him she doesn't feel the same which leads to his break down in the previews.

RS actually spoiled that the three men on the National Park group date are Nick, Shawn, and Joe and that seems to match up from what I'm seeing in screencaps (Nick and Shawn sitting on a bench together). RS said that Chris, Ben H, and Jared get the 1-on-1. He definitely right about Jared and Chris (since we've already seen the promos and screencaps), so I assume he's right about Ben too.

The episode preview ( TVguide's) specifically said it was one of the men on the Killarney National Park group date.

This is how I think it goes:

6/29
2-on-1 with JJ/Joe
cocktail party (6 men left, according to ABC Press release) ---> Nick, Shawn, Ben H, Jared, Chris, Joe
1-on-1 with Jared, where they drive countryside and kiss on Blarney Stone
1-on-1 with Chris, helicopter ride landing near Cliffs of Moher (eliminated) --> 5 guys left

7/6
1-on-1 with Ben H, on Innisfallen Island
group date with Joe, Nick, and Shawn to Killarney National Park --> Joe elimated

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason that Shawn gets angry at Kaitlyn the second time is because he doesn't get a 1-on-1 and has to go on a group date with Nick.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:32 pm

happygolucky wrote:Like GA, relieved I don't have to watch. Also like Kasha wrote, Nick is constantly active on SM, practically we can keep his itinerary in check (maybe with a bit of a guess) and he indeed never "left incognito" for a few days for any chance of SHV, while Shawn is SM silent most of the time, wasn't spotted much, isn't restrained to one place because of his job, so he is more likely able to travel undetected.

Then again Nick was allowed to be on SM during the show, so why not at a SHV too? plotting

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle