SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by isittrue Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:46 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

My opinion - because he's just the "lust" guy this season and not a fully-formed "character" like Shawn is. He's supposed to be the mistake that  changed the course of this season, and that's all the show wants him to be. If we hear him talking about how much the sex meant to him and how it heightened his emotional connection to Kaitlyn, it would ruin the narrative that TPTB are trying to create.  

It will be interesting, because it does say in the spoilers that one of the men on the group date at the Killarney National Park tells Kaitlyn he loves her. Can't be Joe (since he leaves and obviously is not in love with her) and I can't see it being Shawn (since I'm guessing he tells her he's in love with her during the confrontation in her hotel room, where he asks "Are you in love with me"). So, I'm thinking that's Nick, and it will be interesting to see how they show it and how Kaitlyn reacts.

What makes you think Nick though? She'll probably give S a 1/1 date as well as Jared leaving Chris, Joe, Nick and Ben H on the group date? Mabye Chris tell K he is in love with her and she has to tell him she doesn't feel the same which leads to his break down in the previews.

RS actually spoiled that the three men on the National Park group date are Nick, Shawn, and Joe and that seems to match up from what I'm seeing in screencaps (Nick and Shawn sitting on a bench together). RS said that Chris, Ben H, and Jared get the 1-on-1. He definitely right about Jared and Chris (since we've already seen the promos and screencaps), so I assume he's right about Ben too.

The episode preview ( TVguide's) specifically said it was one of the men on the Killarney National Park group date.

This is how I think it goes:

6/29
2-on-1 with JJ/Joe
cocktail party (6 men left, according to ABC Press release) ---> Nick, Shawn, Ben H, Jared, Chris, Joe
1-on-1 with Jared, where they drive countryside and kiss on Blarney Stone
1-on-1 with Chris, helicopter ride landing near Cliffs of Moher (eliminated) --> 5 guys left

7/6
1-on-1 with Ben H, on Innisfallen Island
group date with Joe, Nick, and Shawn to Killarney National Park --> Joe elimated

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason that Shawn gets angry at Kaitlyn the second time is because he doesn't get a 1-on-1 and has to go on a group date with Nick.

I actually read somewhere (can't currently remember where) that this is the episode Shawn finds out so we shall see.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:42 pm

OnePromise wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Like GA, relieved I don't have to watch. Also like Kasha wrote, Nick is constantly active on SM, practically we can keep his itinerary in check (maybe with a bit of a guess) and he indeed never "left incognito" for a few days for any chance of SHV, while Shawn is SM silent most of the time, wasn't spotted much, isn't restrained to one place because of his job, so he is more likely able to travel undetected.

Then again Nick was allowed to be on SM during the show, so why not at a SHV too?  plotting

Good point! I think that Kaitlyn and Nick are hilarious together, they may pull out all the stops to fool everyone this season. Nick and Kaitlyn sail off in to the sunset together, Shawn is TB and everyone is happy. Elan and Millsy (who is this anyway?) seem to tweet support of Nick and are buddy buddy with him. Nick tweets support for Kaitlyn and seems VERY happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:48 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

My opinion - because he's just the "lust" guy this season and not a fully-formed "character" like Shawn is. He's supposed to be the mistake that  changed the course of this season, and that's all the show wants him to be. If we hear him talking about how much the sex meant to him and how it heightened his emotional connection to Kaitlyn, it would ruin the narrative that TPTB are trying to create.  

It will be interesting, because it does say in the spoilers that one of the men on the group date at the Killarney National Park tells Kaitlyn he loves her. Can't be Joe (since he leaves and obviously is not in love with her) and I can't see it being Shawn (since I'm guessing he tells her he's in love with her during the confrontation in her hotel room, where he asks "Are you in love with me"). So, I'm thinking that's Nick, and it will be interesting to see how they show it and how Kaitlyn reacts.

What makes you think Nick though? She'll probably give S a 1/1 date as well as Jared leaving Chris, Joe, Nick and Ben H on the group date? Mabye Chris tell K he is in love with her and she has to tell him she doesn't feel the same which leads to his break down in the previews.

RS actually spoiled that the three men on the National Park group date are Nick, Shawn, and Joe and that seems to match up from what I'm seeing in screencaps (Nick and Shawn sitting on a bench together). RS said that Chris, Ben H, and Jared get the 1-on-1. He definitely right about Jared and Chris (since we've already seen the promos and screencaps), so I assume he's right about Ben too.

The episode preview ( TVguide's) specifically said it was one of the men on the Killarney National Park group date.

6/29
2-on-1 with JJ/Joe
cocktail party (6 men left, according to ABC Press release) ---> Nick, Shawn, Ben H, Jared, Chris, Joe
1-on-1 with Chris, helicopter ride landing near Cliffs of Moher (eliminated) --> 5 guys left

7/6
group date with Joe, Nick, and Shawn to Killarney National Park --> Joe elimated

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason that Shawn gets angry at Kaitlyn the second time is because he doesn't get a 1-on-1 and has to go on a group date with Nick.

Oh ok I see. I haven't been keeping up that well recently with updated RS spoilers so your account then makes the most sense for sure. So Shawn gets angry at K a second time? Kaitlyn sure like to rile Shawn up huh, putting him on the group date instead of 1/1 and then make it with Nick on the same date. I assume she gives him the GDR to ease his jealous mind as well if there is a rose on that date.....I am sure Nick just has a swell time as well.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Re Shawn and the possibility of SCgatefoiler.

IMO there is no way in the world Shawn is going to get in bed, without a shirt on, with Kaitlyn, to foiler a season for Nick's benefit.

^^This is what I cannot get past.
Everything else, I can see it as a foiler possibility, but this really has put all my Kanick hopes dead in the water.

It's for the best I think though. I don't see Kanick surviving in the long-term -- they are just worlds apart in many aspects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:59 pm

happydays wrote:

IMO there is no way in the world Shawn is going to get in bed, without a shirt on, with Kaitlyn, to foiler a season for Nick's benefit.

Everything else, I can see it as a foiler possibility, but this really has put all my Kanick hopes dead in the water.

It's for the best I think though. I don't see Kanick surviving in the long-term -- they are just worlds apart in many aspects.
I'm really vividly imagining how it would go and it is just cracking me up. Shawn telling Kait to close her eyes as he takes off his shirt, her cringing when putting her head on his chest because she's engaged to another dude, etc., etc., etc....I have an overactive imagination laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:00 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

6/29
2-on-1 with JJ/Joe

7/6

Oh ok I see. I haven't been keeping up that well recently with updated RS spoilers so your account then makes the most sense for sure. So Shawn gets angry at K a second time? Kaitlyn sure like to rile Shawn up huh, putting him on the group date instead of 1/1 and then make it with Nick on the same date. I assume she gives him the GDR to ease his jealous mind as well if there is a rose on that date.....I am sure Nick just has a swell time as well.

There WAS that promo of Joe saying "You know what you did" and storming off. Of course, it's totally possible that's dubbed in, but I could see the sex reveal coming out during that date, depending on who she gives the GDR to. Honestly, if Nick tells her he loves her, I could see her giving HIM the GDR and then Shawn being like "you told me I was the one!" in front of everyone, which is possibly why Nick looks so awkward sitting on that bench with Shawn and Joe leaves.

And, I *think* that Shawn gets angry at her a second time because this is in the press release "Shawn continues to slowly drive himself crazy with jealousy. How much does he know about Kaitlyn’s intimate time with Nick? He once again goes on a late night visit to Kaitlyn to confront her.". There was that promo of him saying "get the f- out of my face", so I assumed it was about either Jared getting to road-trip with her, not him, or having to go on a group date with Nick. Or, maybe the press release is just being confusing and he only confronts her that one time. It's really hard to tell with this messed up episode structure.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
happydays wrote:

I'm really vividly imagining how it would go and it is just cracking me up. Shawn telling Kait to close her eyes as he takes off his shirt, her cringing when putting her head on his chest because she's engaged to another dude, etc., etc., etc....I have an overactive imagination laugh out loud

Hahaha! Never happened. IMO happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 18 2498057887
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:04 pm

^^ I know this is Nick's thread... but tell me how is Shawn's behavior that of an F1?? no idea

Last edited by SueSt on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:05 pm

we do see him at her room twice
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Unless TPTB were like "This is the last thing you have to do and the Bachelor gig is all yours! Just get in bed with her and think of the 25 women who will do anything to have sex with you come September!" Just kidding. I don't think that even TPTB and Shawn are awful enough to do that. The only alternative, I guess, is that she pulled a Charlie and was dating both of them, but ultimately chose Nick.

Like I've said, I think that RS's Nick source is pretty good and RS has even alluded that Nick has "moved on" (which I took to mean, romantically), so unfortunately, I think TPTB are just like "hey, we tricked them once 2 years ago! That means we can get super lazy for the next decade, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:15 pm

While tptb are very good at their jobs on TV, I don't think they are social media savvy enough to pull off a foiler like that.

The bachelorette didn't even get snapchat until the snapchat leak

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:19 pm

happydays wrote:

I beg to disagree, happy. From my point of view I see Nick and Jared as the two guys Kaitlyn can be her true self with, and it seems being herself is important to her. She just never developed romantic feelingso for Jared. There are similarities between her and Nick that makes them fit, and as Sharleen noted in her blog, they "understand" each other. They are different and yet alike at the same time.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle