SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:44 pm

I definitely think if Nick went on the Bachelorette a 3rd time as a contestant he needs to be admitted into the nearest psych ward.

As lead? Not so sure. That's a whole different ball game, imo (even if same franchise, it is a different role completely).

Brad was lead 2x so if he did it a 3rd? Craziness, imo. So jury is still out for me. Don't think Nick will be chosen though, even for ratings. But I will have to see once ATFR comes around.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:24 am

KK4 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think he would be gold for ratings. JMOAA.
I still would rather him distance himself from the whole enchilada, but I felt the same way with Brad.
Call me crazy, but I'd love to watch a Brad 3
I'm with you!

Anyone besides Nick, I wouldn't watch. He thinks he's hated now, just wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:40 am

I say no Brad 3 and no Nick either. He needs to stay home and meet a nice Chicago girl imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:51 am

Brad?  Please no.  He was one of the worst Bachelors ever IMO.  Nick would be interesting.  I don't know if he would do it or if he would even be asked.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:19 am

In the video seen halfway through her blog this week, Kristin was asked who she'd like to see as The Bachelor and she said Ben H

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:38 am

I still don't see Nick's photo shoot as a campaign for TB. He posted 1 pic of himself shirtless from this session and added a link of GlossPS ... the rest is part of the photographer's folio ... she is Nick's friend from Milwaukee, living in Chicago ... and I believe he was just a "good sport" to lend his "body" to bring more attention to her Studio work... so he "continues to model" for her (I think it's his 3rd time)... and maybe he will model some more for others too.

Another thing ... just reading that Shawn "confronts" Nick (in nobody's room) in upcoming episode after finding out from Kait about the "intimate night" ... I would guess, hope, presume that Nick after the previous episode, Kaitlyn questioning him and telling him not to "speak about it", he would finally get the message about Shawn's "upper hand" when it comes to Kaitlyn ... so I will believe he calculated his chances, maybe he hoped that Kaitlyn isn't into that kinda guy, but with the final decision, hers, of not accepting Nick's proposal (I think he simply dared her), Nick got the answer, so IMO he knew about the ending before we did and he made peace with it in a short span (because if the girl chooses the guy who Nick doesn't respect, then that girl isn't the one who Nick would be into - JMO).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:46 am

loveactually9 wrote:In the video seen halfway through her blog this week, Kristin was asked who she'd like to see as The Bachelor and she said Ben H

Who's Kristin? TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:13 am

Kristin Baldwin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:23 am

As for Nick they like to mix it up. So why not a villan Bearded Bachelor? Let's have a swashbuckling season of him making 25 women swoon. I'm on board!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:25 am

OH! Thanks Kasha.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:39 am

I would definitely prefer a colorful, interesting, & complicated Bachelor like Nick to all the previous bland ones.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:In the video seen halfway through her blog this week, Kristin was asked who she'd like to see as The Bachelor and she said Ben H

Who's Kristin? TY

Sorry brain fart! I meant Kaitlyn. She was asked by the interviewer who she thinks should be the next bachelor and she said Ben H

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle