SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
LenaActually wrote:This person tweeted this to Kaitlyn a few hrs ago:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Zt9jxi

Kaitlyn responded to this person (which she has now deleted), tweeting "Stay classy". She also RTed Shawn's twitter so he could see it.

Then this person tweeted:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Mrbvid

Why Kaitlyn chooses to keep humoring these people with a response is beyond me. It obviously still bothers her so just ignore them!
Welllllllll, sorry to say but I gotta agree with Classy over here. Shawn IS way too hot to be participating in her little games of, "I think you're the one but let me have secret sex with someone else to double check, but it's not secret, but I'll die if someone tells you, but again, perfectly not secret, but you don't know about it, do you?"

I'm going to be very optimistic that it was only the show!!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 3806527698 Alanna.  I love Kaitlyn but you're right on with that comment.  I hope/think she probably knows it too.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:52 pm

sara11 wrote:
BKay wrote:Where does Julie live now? I thought Chicago, but I know it was Maine in the recent past. That was definitely her on the boat with him yesterday, but all their sm activity makes them seem to just be good friends.

What an accomplished woman she is! I had to look her up online after this convo started yesterday, and OMG, she's very impressive.

I think she lives in LA bc she works on DWTS

She does not work for DWTS anymore but not sure where she lives.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:53 pm

whit90 wrote:
sara11 wrote:
BKay wrote:Where does Julie live now? I thought Chicago, but I know it was Maine in the recent past. That was definitely her on the boat with him yesterday, but all their sm activity makes them seem to just be good friends.

What an accomplished woman she is! I had to look her up online after this convo started yesterday, and OMG, she's very impressive.

I think she lives in LA bc she works on DWTS

She does not work for DWTS anymore but not sure where she lives.

She doesn't work for DWTS anymore?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:03 pm

Julie worked on the most recent season of DWTS. It's not currently filming so there's no way to 100% say she doesn't work on the show. Unless she said she doesn't work for the show anymore.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:16 pm

Julie did work on the last season of DWTS but is now working with a production company called Znak Jones and she is also a counselor for Valley Counseling.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:02 pm

SueSt wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
LenaActually wrote:This person tweeted this to Kaitlyn a few hrs ago:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Zt9jxi

Kaitlyn responded to this person (which she has now deleted), tweeting "Stay classy". She also RTed Shawn's twitter so he could see it.

Then this person tweeted:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Mrbvid

Why Kaitlyn chooses to keep humoring these people with a response is beyond me. It obviously still bothers her so just ignore them!

To me I don't know that it bothers her, or if she just likes attention. It seems to me that she has decided to just soak it all up. Now I do find her telling anyone to stay classy funny. Since she decided to live in the unclassy glass house this season, she really should not be tossing that particular stone around. IMO.

yes :yes:  I think she's trying to pretend that it doesn't bother her... but on some level it must.... otherwise she would just move on with her life.  The fact that she takes the time to respond makes me believe the comments bother her.  
Or they bother Shawn which in turn bothers her, imo. Going to only get worse if she sleeps with Nick again at FS, etc. Best to not engage people at all, imo. That subject won't ever go away but addressing random tweets will only give it more fuel. I really don't understand how these people focus so much on the negative then say they never focus on the negative. Let it go. It is what it is, imo.

She probably had to delete her tweet because it included Shawn's twitter handle. Although everything is so obvious since snapchat don't even see the point anymore. laugh out loud
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 K10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:34 pm

^^^ cantstopl
Stay classy??
OMG, can we say THAT ship has sailed???
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Repost from his thread...Chris is gonna be on Good Morning America tmrw Hugesmile

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Cupcak10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:57 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing Chris on GMA. I bet he'll be able to laugh at himself & his crying.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:35 pm

LenaActually wrote:Repost from his thread...Chris is gonna be on Good Morning America tmrw Hugesmile

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Cupcak10
Definitely thinking he is the early frontrunner for the next lead.
Also think he may be looking to do something like Travis Stork did.
Dr C already has the local tv segments he did regarding taking care of one's teeth and I think he would do well on a tv show talking about dental care.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
LenaActually wrote:Repost from his thread...Chris is gonna be on Good Morning America tmrw Hugesmile
]
Definitely thinking he is the early frontrunner for the next lead.
Also think he may be looking to do something like Travis Stork did.
Dr C already has the local tv segments he did regarding taking care of one's teeth and I think he would do well on a tv show talking about dental care.
Yep, he already did something like that before the show, on children's oral health. He was so cute doing it!! If he can't be Kait's f1, he can be Kait's (and Shawn's) bffer in Nashville and next Bach. I'd love that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky