SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:42 pm

Yeah, too bad Dr Chris can't just skip being the possible next Bachelor lead and go straight to being on a tv show giving dental tips.
I think that is what he is more suited for anyway, rather than this show.
And he can find someone on his own that way rather than have TPTB pick someone out for him.
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Is there a screenshot of the k/s snapchat anywhere? Tia
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:44 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Is there a screenshot of the k/s snapchat anywhere? Tia

I've got even better... yes

http://pic.twitter.com/Hus8h2rwwR
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:58 am

I don't know if this has been fleshed out here, but in this video it looks like Shawn is offered the rose at the rose ceremony, not on the group date: https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/617376576536244224

If the group date had Joe-Shawn-Nick, and Joe doesn't get a rose, Shawn gets it at the rose ceremony, then doesn't it mean that Nick walks away with the only rose up for grabs during the dates that week? WOW. After everything with Shawn. After everything with Nick. Damn, Kaitlyn. That's a strong decision. Is it to teach Shawn a lesson of some sort? Or maybe her feelings for Nick were pretty strong, regardless of everything said and done about her fixation with Shawn? I would assume if she knew she wanted Shawn there for the next week (and she definitely did), and their relationship was struggling, she would give it as validation to calm him down. But it looks like she goes and does the opposite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:20 am

Thanks for posting that!! Great to see more of the Nick vs. Shawn fight. Loved Nick being like "um, arrogant and Manipulating? Seen a mirror lately?"

I think that no one gets a GDR because Joe leaves and the date is cut short because of that drama. You can see that Nick doesn't have a rose either, so he must get it at the ceremony.

Also, isn't Nick wearing the same gray cardigan in that fight with Shawn that he wears in the promo, when he's kissing Kaitlyn? So, maybe Shawn comes right after Nick/Kaitlyn's FD to confront him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:23 am

freeflowingsalt wrote:I don't know if this has been fleshed out here, but in this video it looks like Shawn is offered the rose at the rose ceremony, not on the group date: https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/617376576536244224

If the group date had Joe-Shawn-Nick, and Joe doesn't get a rose, Shawn gets it at the rose ceremony, then doesn't it mean that Nick walks away with the only rose up for grabs during the dates that week? WOW. After everything with Shawn. After everything with Nick. Damn, Kaitlyn. That's a strong decision. Is it to teach Shawn a lesson of some sort? Or maybe her feelings for Nick were pretty strong, regardless of everything said and done about her fixation with Shawn? I would assume if she knew she wanted Shawn there for the next week (and she definitely did), and their relationship was struggling, she would give it as validation to calm him down. But it looks like she goes and does the opposite.

I think i saw a picture where Shawn and Nick stand at the rose ceremony without a rose !!! So maybe no one gets the rose at the Group date
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:45 am

Emila23_12 wrote:
freeflowingsalt wrote:I don't know if this has been fleshed out here, but in this video it looks like Shawn is offered the rose at the rose ceremony, not on the group date: https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/617376576536244224

I think i saw a picture where Shawn and Nick stand at the rose ceremony without a rose !!!  So maybe no one gets the rose at the Group date
Yeah, in the preview of Kaitlyn offering Shawn the rose at the rose ceremony, you can see Nick standing behind him without a rose. So either there was no rose on offer on the group date because they were going from 6-3, or she chose not to give it to anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:26 am

AmyB wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:

I think i saw a picture where Shawn and Nick stand at the rose ceremony without a rose !!!  So maybe no one gets the rose at the Group date
Yeah, in the preview of Kaitlyn offering Shawn the rose at the rose ceremony, you can see Nick standing behind him without a rose. So either there was no rose on offer on the group date because they were going from 6-3, or she chose not to give it to anyone.

OK, yeah, that makes sense, because I've been like, who got that rose??? That would've been a decision with consequences.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:27 am

I have wondered for a while(seasons) if some of the GDR are predetermined for storyline. Maybe I even heard this and have forgotten. In other words, it was determined by TPTB that Nick would get that group rose. After all, K and production know who are advancing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:50 am

IMO - I am assuming that Kaitlyn does not tell Shawn about sex with Nick until after her FS date with Nick. That is the only way there could be an explanation for round two sex with Nick. This way she gets her way with Nick but some how convinces Shawn it was a mistake and he is "the one."
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:26 am

Seabear wrote:IMO - I am assuming that Kaitlyn does not tell Shawn about sex with Nick until after her FS date with Nick.  That is the only way there could be an explanation for round two sex with Nick.  This way she gets her way with Nick but some how convinces Shawn it was a mistake and he is "the one."

So if Shawn dumped her, she'd pick Nick??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:30 am

nutty1 wrote:
Seabear wrote:IMO - I am assuming that Kaitlyn does not tell Shawn about sex with Nick until after her FS date with Nick.  That is the only way there could be an explanation for round two sex with Nick.  This way she gets her way with Nick but some how convinces Shawn it was a mistake and he is "the one."

So if Shawn dumped her, she'd pick Nick??
This is jmo based on her media but I don't think so, the tone I get is that she'll decide to be alone if she can't have Shawn, and will reject Nick before she knows Shawn's decision. I guess we'll see soon enough!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky