SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:00 am

@fitzyandwippa 6 hours ago
TOMORROW
+ Heather from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Hbomb Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:20 am

wow another interview!

Heather is on a roll... she's so likeable and funny on radio and has a really good radio voice too. Can't believe how much attention she is getting.. what are the other women doing??
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:33 am

Hbomb wrote:wow another interview!

Heather is on a roll... she's so likeable and funny on radio and has a really good radio voice too. Can't believe how much attention she is getting.. what are the other women doing??

Yes the whole thing is very strange. It's almost as if they are doing a preemptive PR campaign because something big is coming up that they are worried about.

In most seasons my understanding is that the girls remain mute until they are either sent home or ATFR. That's when they do their interviews talking about the Bach and their time in the house etc. They certainly did it this way for Bach NZ.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:40 am

I don't know if we should go as far as saying "something big is coming up" or that the producers are doing a PR campaign around her.

I don't think it's complicated at all.

I think Heather is a very likable person and character on the show and she is also very interesting. I think the media has taken an interest on her, and the network is using this to promote the show and have DM write about the show every. single. day. of. the. week. They don't write as much about the other girls because honestly, they are mostly pretty boring. Heather has all this acting background and she has done some pretty weird things with her acting so it makes for interesting stories to write about in the yellow pages. I don't think you can dig gossip like that from say Snezana.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:04 am

One of her theater performances ...

Just seen new photos and the article about Lana's date with Sam ... and I tell you what, I've been already questioning Sam a lot lately, but this takes my imagination to the new level ... I still believe Heather is F1, because of her statements in the media, but she could also be putting the "happy/cool" face on and playing the part ... and if I'll see things that make me think that she's better off and free ... I'll might change the whole perspective on this season.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:55 am

In the preview for the season, I don't know if it means anything but for all the frontrunners, we get a glimpse of their one on one date with Sam except for heather. For snez, there is the hottub date and another date with them kissing in a field or something. Then we have Sarah, we get a preview of her date with Sam with her in a sleeveless midi type of Dress being twirled by Sam. And then for lana, we even get a preview of her in on a date spoiled by daily mail and then her second one on one date is also in the preview where they go paragliding I think ( they are up in the air tied to this yellow thing). This was also spoiled by daily mail. But for heather, the only scenes we get of her in the previews are ones from the cocktail party and group dates. We get the scene from the gatsby shoot, the kiss at the cocktail party and then the kiss outside a house. I thought this was a one on one until someone mentioned he is wearing the same shirt when he is kissing sarah in the preview. So from this stand point, none of heathers one one one dates have been spoilt. I just found it a bit strange.

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:02 am

I am starting to wonder that too... there seems to be a lot more single dates for other girls coming up but not Heather.. she's tagging along on group dates. That has me worried something might happen... Sam might end up saying theres not enough physical attraction and they are more good mates.

But then hearing Heather talk about Sam in all her interviews challenges that theory because she sounds happy and still vey much into Sam - literally gushes about him... which is strange behaviour if she's been dumped. I think with such heavy media and public attention on Heather the producers are now going to go into Lana and Snez overload because literally everyone in the media are saying Heather is the clear winner already.

As I said before if Sam does take her on a single date it will have to be so special and blow all his other dates out of the water because Heather was so thoughtful with her date... I keep changing my mind with how this is going to play out!!!
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:28 am

I definitely think that not much has changed that's been speculated. I do feel that Heather is doing interviews for a reason and we thought it may have to do with Lana coming in and it certainly looks that way from the spoiled date by DM.

They finished filming a long time ago (nearly three months ago) so even if Heather is not F1 then she could be doing the PR before the intruders come in to build a story there.

There will undoubtedly be a new bachelorette from this show. I would think that person would be Heather if she is not F1 and if she is F1 it is because she has been told to build up media support before the controversy and doubt is on the show.

And as much as I can see a connection Sam has with Snez and now definitely Lana, I don't see the "fun" with Lana that he has with Heather. I see Lana as more feminine and not a "Sporty Spice" who focuses on "fun" like Heather and Sam do.

I really couldn't see anyone other than Heather, and certainly not Lana having a superhero wrestling in jelly date. And it is this element, the "fun" element that is missing to me with Lana and if that is the most important thing to Sam like he has emphasized, then I don't see him being able to get rid of Heather... it will just be a gut thing in the end, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:31 am

It doesn't look good for the others that aren't getting any media attention at all. None of this makes sense to me. Why spoil the season by making viewers think Heather is the F1. They can still have a lovely love story and at the same time create doubt.

This way it's almost creating doubt that Heather isn't the F1 and OTOH it can't be anyone but Heather. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:36 am

I think with the intruder/new girls coming on the show and one of them, Lana, staying a long time, they are creating doubt (either for Heather as F1 or not... it could go both ways).

If Heather is doing interviews once Lana is on the show then I think that will be really strange. scratch

So far it is just about Heather's white rose, her date she planned due to white rose, and about her acting/filming rumours. So everything pre-new girls on the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:56 am

The general audience that only watches the show and comments (online) aren't so convinced of Heather being F1 as we are here ... most people base their preferences on the looks, so who is more good looking girl to them and Sam's "physical attraction" ... and Heather is not everyone's taste. Many people believe F1 is going to be Snezana or one of the intruders (those who read the gossip) and then many are hoping and supporting Sarah ... so despite the edit that screams "Heather the frontrunner" and a lot of media attention on her (that not everyone follows all... as we do), there are people who don't believe she can actually be the F1.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:01 pm

The leaderboard is what tells who people think will win and this definitely changes throughout the show thus it is "Vote for the Bachelorette to win Sam's heart" = voting for F1. And so far Heather = F1 with 51% of the votes.

They used the leaderboard last year on Blake's season and funny enough, Sam (F1) was on the top of the leaderboard for most of the show, and only towards the end of filming, Louise was on the top of the leaderboard (and look how that turned out) with Sam close behind with the votes. Also, they never had a leaderboard for final 2, they stopped voting at F3 but the audience believed Sam to be F1 and she was.

So while there are definitely those who think or want Snez, or Sarah, or Lana to win, most believe Heather will be F1 currently (whether based on who they like or not, these two things correlate when it comes to their votes).

Will have to see how this changes as the show goes along. Of course there will be support for the other girls and there is, but looking just at majority? 51% and most comments/likes is that Heather is seen as F1.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible