SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:18 am

I hope Heather H-bombs it out of there and takes Snez with her.

She's already given him the best and perfect date of his life so much so he said Heather gets all of him, had fun and deep conversations, given him her girly side, been vulnerable and opened up, trusted him, believed him when he constantly reassured her and took her aside again and again, and then is saying "I've called you but you haven't called me back".

Any girl deserves better than that, imo. Any girl.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Hbomb Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:01 am

haha yes I agree AAL I'm starting to feel this way more and more with everything thats going on... If Sam doesn't show more interest soon in Heather I hope she breaks that pact about not leaving until he gets rid of her... my perfect ending would be whilst Sam is working on his incredible physical attraction to Lana during the rose cocktail party, Heather should just up and leave... no goodbyes, no apologies - just walk. Smiley

I haven't completely written off Sam, but something tells me the way he falls for Lana will probably do it for me.
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:10 am

I think Heather's last IG before saying she was going fishing is telling... "I drink to forget about the time I waved at the person who was waving at the person behind me".

Makes me think of Heather waving at Sam, thinking he was waving at her (liking her), but really he was waving at the person behind her (Lana who came from later on the show, so behind Heather).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:16 am

I think Heather's last IG before saying she was going fishing is telling... "I drink to forget about the time I waved at the person who was waving at the person behind me". Makes me think of Heather waving at Sam, thinking he was waving at her (liking her), but really he was waving at the person behind her (Lana who came from later on the show, so behind Heather). wrote:

I saw that post AAL and it made me so sad - do you think that's why she's gone off SM at the moment or do you think that is more orchestrate by TPTB?

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:29 am

I think she is sad. I think she had real feelings and probably moreso because she felt like she not only lost a potential love interest but a close friend. I think watching it back, where she gets to see Sam reassure her again and again but it means nothing at the end of the day must be hard. So far she has taken the high road with what she has said and just living her life. Must be difficult though because the paparazzi are stalking her daily. :/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:36 am

And the stalking has gone from positively glowing to attacking her on all fronts - which makes me think (like most people here) that they're either leading to the public adopting Lana, or feigning that idea to get a "surprise - the underdog prevails" ending of Heather being F1. IMO as an Aussie - we love a good underdog story so I'm holding out hope just in case Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 34 2292733854

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:45 am

The media always does that but I think it is more because Laura is besties with Lana and so the DM has an *in* with Lana due to their connection with Laura (get exclusives, etc).

The edit however, and TB accounts, including Osher are all pro-Heather. The radio media has been positive about Heather too.

What's most surprising to me is that viewers still have Heather as their favourite.
She is still 52% on the leaderboard and this is after Snez's second date!
So it doesn't seem to matter what the DM is posting, as viewers love Heather.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:55 am

ALL its hard to determine what she thinks... she obviously isn't liking all the tabloid attention she is getting... I think with the media going through her friends Facebook accounts and creating stories from images and acting footage from her website.. and on top of that the really horrible articles lately on her fashion sense (can't help notice on ig she has started to follow a lot of aussie fashion labels and accounts!)..must be getting her down a bit...

But then I think back to all radio interviews she has done and they all were extremely positive of the experience and mostly of Sam... which just makes this so confusing. The other contestants have been very vocal about the show and Sam and editing ect... Heather hasn't.. which we all have said is weird and odd:
1. that she is talking so much to the media before her exit
2. if she isn't F1 why is she still gushing over him and talking about their incredible friendship and connection?

I just remembered a sleuth moment recently!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

notice the image comparison of heather with cake stuffed in her face and more recent photo of Sam doing the same thing.

A friend of Heather tagged her so she saw this photo, Heather replied:

and people think I'm fake... please!!!!

and her friend replied "can't fake the cake face"

hmmmm...

Last edited by Hbomb on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by H Mate Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:09 am

Hi, I have just joined as finding all your postings interesting and would like to add my thoughts and observations for discussion.
1. Instagram/social media: On H's instagram she has a photo of her work desk promoting her current project.In the photo on the wall there is a 'Pulp Fiction' poster which one of her long term friends comments on to which H states given to her by 'old friend'. Thought this interesting as this movie is S's favourite. Her social media friends as previously commented has her in Melbourne on July 24. On her web page she states in Melbourne for the weekend of July 9th for Webfest, which I think co incides with S's instagram that he travels to Tasmania the following week...just wondering if they went together?? H currently 'gone fishing' for the last week but also wondering if this was put up as is intending to met S this week as was in Bryon Bay on Sat nite?? All speculation.
2. I find it hard to believe that a"love story" can be formed in 6 weeks, which would be the case of Lana being F1
3. S support since the TV show started, especially the photo of his brother and himself with their mouths full (I personally thought this photo said alot) The only negative is his comment on Kyle and Jackie O radio show about no contact with her. I found his reply premeditated. One minute he is indicating who isnt the F1 (H) the next he is vaguely stating he can not give the F1 away with direct answers??
4. I have read back over H&S first interviews, from your site, around 31st July and feel their comments less filtered and supporting that H is F1.
5. The photo of S in the Herald Sun on the weekend with his bike. I liked the idea it was in front of a large picture of a camera and film...also he spoke about his lifestyle which sounded like that of H's not Lana and Snez.
6. Sarah in public media has stated her and long term boyfriend "who she loves" went their separate ways as both career driven. Doesnt sound like a women who wants children to me?? Would love your thoughts as I may be off beat.

H Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:10 am

^^ HBomb: That says a lot. I think out of everything it probably would bother her the most to be thought of as fake or not genuine. It's why she was honest about her occupation and even had it on her IG account etc. Not hiding who she is at all. She even expressed in the radio interviews that she purposefully let them all know her job so as to not have to deal with that type of gossip.

So yes, I could see it bothering Heather to be called fake or insinuated to be anything but authentic and genuine. If she really cared about what people say about her clothes she would change how she dresses. I think she cares more about being authentic. Good for her!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by H Mate Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:18 am

Hi, I have just joined as finding all your postings interesting and would like to add my thoughts and observations for discussion.
1. Instagram/social media: On H's instagram she has a photo of her work desk promoting her current project.In the photo on the wall there is a 'Pulp Fiction' poster which one of her long term friends comments on to which H states given to her by 'old friend'. Thought this interesting as this movie is S's favourite. Her social media friends as previously commented has her in Melbourne on July 24. On her web page she states in Melbourne for the weekend of July 9th for Webfest, which I think co incides with S's instagram that he travels to Tasmania the following week...just wondering if they went together?? H currently 'gone fishing' for the last week but also wondering if this was put up as is intending to met S this week as was in Bryon Bay on Sat nite?? All speculation.
2. I find it hard to believe that a"love story" can be formed in 6 weeks, which would be the case of Lana being F1
3. S support since the TV show started, especially the photo of his brother and himself with their mouths full (I personally thought this photo said alot) The only negative is his comment on Kyle and Jackie O radio show about no contact with her. I found his reply premeditated. One minute he is indicating who isnt the F1 (H) the next he is vaguely stating he can not give the F1 away with direct answers??
4. I have read back over H&S first interviews, from your site, around 31st July and feel their comments less filtered and supporting that H is F1.
5. The photo of S in the Herald Sun on the weekend with his bike. I liked the idea it was in front of a large picture of a camera and film...also he spoke about his lifestyle which sounded like that of H's not Lana and Snez.
6. Sarah in public media has stated her and long term boyfriend "who she loves" went their separate ways as both career driven. Doesnt sound like a women who wants children to me?? Would love your thoughts as I may be off beat.

H Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:20 am

starwelcome H Mate. So glad you have joined and awesome first post! Definitely agree with a lot of what you posted and from what is posted it definitely feels like Heather could be F1 (and the edit makes it that way so far). They seem more suited in real life than the other girls who seem more sophisticated, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible