SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:20 pm

Even though we only know about 6 girls (two of whom are probably already gone), i feel like Olivia is going to be a frontrunner for either f1 or the next bachelorette. Just a feeling.

Back to top Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:34 pm

I really hope not. I'm ready to find out more about the other girls.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Olivia

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:07 pm

According to Life & Style Weekly, depending on how reliable they are of course, Olivia only took the spot on the show to further her career. Also apparently, she was in a serious relationship until she got the call that she was picked for the show, then dumped the guy. Also, they say that she is only pretending to be a Christian and she's actually an athiest. Yes, I know, she went to a Christian university, but I personally know a few people who also attended Christian universities who weren't even slightly religious.

They are some pretty wild claims, but it's possible. I wondered myself when I first read she wants to be a sports reporter if that's why she's on the show. Who knows, I just hope Ben figures it out.

Here's the link for those who want to read the original article.
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-ben-higgins-betrayed-olivia-caridi-72905

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:11 pm

welcomeyall smurfette22!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:14 pm

She just screams "wrong reasons" to me and I know everyone comes on this show to promote something or for fame but IDk. Didn't someone find that Ben's ex works for Olivia's father. Just seems like too big of a coincidence. She probably knows her IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:15 pm

BlackHalo wrote:She just screams "wrong reasons" to me and I know everyone comes on this show to promote something or for fame but IDk. Didn't someone find that Ben's ex works for Olivia's father. Just seems like too big of a coincidence. She probably knows her IMO.

Was that posted here? I must have missed that. If there is any info confirming this I wouldn't mind reading it. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:16 pm

I can believe all that except the Christian/atheist thing. There are pictures of her wearing a cross necklace! And, anyways, Kaitlyn wasn't very religious at all and Ben seemed to genuinely like her. It's one thing to go to a Christian university and not be religious (my university was Jesuit, I went there b/c it was a great school although I'm Hindu), but it's another to fake it.

I also hate how they are implying that being an "atheist" is kind of bad and inferior to being Christian.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:20 pm

I don't think it came across as being an atheist is a bad thing at all, but rather they are implying she's faking being a Christian. If that's the case, I'm sure Ben will see through her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:24 pm

They prob just got all this info from that girl who tweeted about Olivia, that I originally posted on here (saying Olivia dumped her friend). I'm sure that's who the source is. I don't really believe Life & Style or Ok Mag. Who knows what's really true. And we have no idea how they are going to edit Olivia, they can do whatever they want.
Ok Magazine had an article a couple days ago , saying "Ben Hates being the Bachelor and wants to quit" , so who knows how much truth that has either.
http://okmagazine.com/photos/ben-higgins-wants-to-quit-the-bachelor/photo/1001327070/

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Olivia's dad is a plastic surgeon who owns Westlake Surgery and Dermatology in Austin. Its a pretty big business with at least a couple of offices and quite a few employees. Bens ex started working there about a year ago (I think...) and Olivia has been in Virginia the past year so they might know of each other but I doubt they are any better acquainted than that

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:37 pm

How do we know this?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:43 pm

My own personal stalking

https://westlakeplasticsurgery.com/dr-caridi-bio

https://m.facebook.com/shaelin.adams?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fshaelin.adams

She graduated from IU this year 2015 so check that..she probably just started working for them over the summer

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela