SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:34 am

Hmmmm.... just a thought but what if they already started filming and are pretending they haven't? They played that game last year as well and it ended up filming had already been underway. So unless they truly haven't started filming I can see them trying to get people off the scent.

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:45 am

Posting this video of Martin. Seeing him in motion and talking he seems like a nice guy and laid back.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:52 pm

Martin posted 20h ago...

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Posting this video of Martin.  Seeing him in motion and talking he seems like a nice guy and laid back.

Ohhhhhhh..... me likey likey likey! :cutiepie seeing hearts

I quite fancy him. And yes I don't care if I sound like a cougar!

He seems like a real genuine nice guy - Fingers crossed that he's our new Bach! :fingersarecrossed

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:17 am

I like him too, Katie bestbud!

Martin just liked Art's IG pics (he's been following him for a while). I hope if Martin is the new Bach that he is as great as Art was and gets some tips from Art if needed yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:29 am

Just posting Martin's IG pics as of now.
He deleted the "no comment" post (on page 3 of this thread).

Interesting to see that Martin responded back to one of the people (Jimmy) and gave him a rose  hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 1f339 when asked if he was filming and first day of filming today...

Will see... if they are filming there then we can sleuth later to match the location which is Waiheke Island: http://www.mudbrick.co.nz/

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 411b7d18188b6bba8a81fdc508a84d3e

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 B8bb1e30fdbd9a28438f2317afe4b952
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Just spotted on the Tv3 website that the show is definitely starting in March- didn't have a date though. So it's not starting late because of productions problems.

BTW - I took TV3s quiz on far I'd go on the show- I got to ATFR!

Now... What to do with my husband and 3 children... question giggling

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:37 am

Yippee yippee yippee!  cheerleader

The first trailer for Bach NZ 2 is here. Still no announcement of a start date yet.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/THE-BACHELOR-NZ-EXCLUSIVE-First-Peek-at-The-Bachelor-New-Zealand-2016/tabid/5061/articleID/123439/MCat/4352/Default.aspx

I'm so excited! High clap :bigsmile: hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 1710264613 :cutesmile!:

It definitely could be Martin - the colouring is right. What does everyone else think?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:16 am

High clap  High clap

At least I have this to watch since I haven't been following the Bach US series.

Edited: I can't watch the video.hissyfit hissyfit

I guess moving from the Caribbean to Germany ain't a difference when it comes to watching this show online.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:23 pm

I can't view it either. If someone else finds another link, please share. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:29 am

An interesting article about the Bachelor mansion. It seems that their budget might be bigger this season!

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-Inside-the-Bachelorette-mansion/tabid/511/articleID/11524/Default.aspx

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:51 am

Just spotted this on the NZ Hearld webpage. It's written by one the the people from The Spinoff podcast that a lot of us listened to during the last season. Another contender for the bachelor position. Hmmmm.... It's food for thought.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11591063

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689