SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Scooby Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:46 am

SLA44 wrote:I thought it was a pretty good show tonight but I could have done without Kanye West at the end.  I missed if the yodel girl went through or not - can someone pass on that info for me?  TYIA

No, she didn't make it, thank goodness.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:51 am

I also would have preferred that they skipped Kanye. Or at the very least, don't end the show with him. End it with a good audition for a legitimate contestant.

I LOVED the show. It was fun seeing the former contestants, and there were some good auditions. IMO, this show blows away The Voice. The Voice has a few good points, but I prefer AI's format overall. I'm going to miss it greatly next year. :-(

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:59 pm

It's been so many years since I watched the audition episodes. I have to say it wasn't too bad last night. I loved seeing the past contestants/winners as pre screeners and they didn't waste time airing the bad auditions that are looking for air time.

Did anyone else think Kanye was terrible without his music and dancers etc? The amateurs blew him out of the water and he never would have gone through if it was a real audition. Terrible way to end the night.

American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:39 pm

I see this is a spoiler thread, however, I am just going to say that there is a list of who is supposed to make the top 24. If you want to look, here's a link to the list.
http://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2016-spoilers-top-24-season-15-contestants.htm

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:05 pm

The audition epi's are my favourite. Kayne is a goof IMO but what do I know, he's the millionaire not me. My son has a pair of his sneakers on the way.

He was horrible, and I just chalk it up to his music, if that's what you call it, is not my thing.

Looking forward to tonight!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:16 pm

I'm the opposite, GA. I prefer the Hollywood and later rounds. I never did like auditions, especially the bad ones, but preferred the way the Voice did them right away. I just wish both shows would let you really get to know the top 12-24 better. They over-do some parts and then short others. I don't like the big cuts and miss how Idol did them earlier on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:19 pm

On AI I prefer once they get to Hollywood and later rounds. On the Voice my favorite is auditions. I like the Voice for what it is...a platform for both vets of the music business and newbies...but I much prefer that with AI they cannot already have had success in the music industry. I REALLY appreciate that. I get irritated with the Voice when they have people on it that have been backup singers for major artists...or have had major success in other countries, etc. etc. IMO, if they've done that they've had the opportunity to "be seen" and get their big break.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:36 am

A much better ending tonight than last night except it brought tears to my eyes just like it did to Keith's.  Of course seeing Keith wipe away a tear didn't help me at all.   console

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:52 am

I missed the first hour, then I was in and out. I heard on the radio they had a surprise military Mom for one of the contestants?? I would have been a blubbering mess watching that laugh out loud

I loved the young girl, can't remember her first name, last name Maldao? She had an unsual style.

What made Keith wipe away a tear?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:57 pm

I saw the ending but was busy with Catherines IG hack for most of last night. GA, Keith cried when the military mom surprised her daughter at the audition. So did I. It was sweet. Those reunions always are tearjerkers. Sorry I missed most of the show though. Sounds like a good one.

American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:05 pm

Thanks for the update lipsis. I was tearing up just listening to the DJ this morning while they played clips. She was emotional herself. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Guess we don't have many American Idol fans here. I've been watching the season and enjoying it for the most part. Next week is the finale. The F3 are Trent, Dalton and LaPorscha. I'm Team Trent. The crazy teenyboppers (and voters) seem to like Dalton and I think the judges prefer LaPorscha. All three are very different.

Buzzfeed interviewed past Idol contestants and got their feelings on what Idol has meant to them. It's a great walk down memory lane and it's funny how I remember the Idols from long ago better than I do the ones from the past few years.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/american-idol-alums-reveal-what-the-show-meant-to-them#.hdXXpZK18o

Looking forward to the finale next week and the reunion it is sure to be.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+16
california90
Nibbles22
MiniDiva
whit90
stuckinsc