SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:01 am

Looking forward to seeing so many of the alums tonight. Will the original judges be there too?

American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:06 pm

lipsis wrote:I would love if Trent won tonight but it makes no difference  in the end. Both will be signed with someone and make a record. The title is just a title at this point. Like Bean said, I'm watching tonight more for the Idol alums than for the winner crowning.

Rooting for Trent to win as I prefer his musical style.  It will be a close call, IMO and I wouldn't be surprised if they have dual winners in tribute the final season.  Either way, IA they will both get record deals and it is a win-win for both.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:49 pm

If Simon, Theodore and Alvin er, Paula and Randy aren't there tonight, I will be disappointed.

American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:46 pm

First time I think I don't care who wins, both amazingly talented singers...although I do prefer Trent's musical style also.

Hope my past favs make an appearance tonight and they do some kind of tribute for Michael Johns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:55 pm

Interestingly enough, Mackenzie Bourge is number 5 on ITunes today with his song 'Roses' (released today). Trent is at #14 with 'Falling', and La'Porsha is at #46 with 'Battles'. I would guess that everyone associated with Idol expected La'Porsha to break all kinds of records with her new release, and perhaps even hit the #1 spot. Not even close. Regardless, I will be shocked if they don't crown her 'queen'.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Didn't Mackenzie have a lot of SM followers going into the show? Surprised and (glad) they didn't vote him the winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:07 pm

I will say that I was really impressed by everyone last night. I thought Dalton went out like a champ. Love that he was so happy for the other two and didn't seem the least bit upset he was going.

Both Trent & La'Porsha did great last night and either would be a great champion. Now it's just up to the voters. I gave all mine to La'Porsha but Trent seems to have a lot of fans so think it will be close either way.  

I bought Mackenzie Bourg's Roses and it's still at #5 which is pretty incredible when it's above the f3. He has another one available from 2014 called Heartbeat that you can hear here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKeug67-Qmg

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Lost17 wrote:Didn't Mackenzie have a lot of SM followers going into the show? Surprised and (glad) they didn't vote him the winner.

He was on The Voice for a short time I believe.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:08 pm

^^That explains it.

Happy with the winner! Great way to end the show, amazing seeing/hearing everyone again. A ton of talent came out of this show, I can see why it did so well over the years. Loved the Kelly medley. Still wondering why Allison is a backup singer for AI, that girl should be headlining! When did Bo Bice cut his hair, almost didn't recognize him! Happy to hear him sing again!

"Goodnight America...for now." ha They probably have something in the works for January already. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:38 pm

That show was mostly frickin fabulous. It gets a mostly because I could have done without the judges performances, except for Keith who performed with an Idol. Otherwise, fab-u-lous.

I totally forgot how much I loved Joshua Ledet. Will forever love Cookie, Daughtry, Mindy Doo, Pebbles, Clay, Carly, Bo, and George Huff always puts a smile on my face.

I'm absolutely thrilled Trent won. Once again, the young female voters trumped the judges. LaPorscha is going to do just fine. She already has a recording contract so she basically walks away just as Trent will except for the title in front of the name.

Ryan sounded choked up at the end but it does sound like there's a possibility we may see some form of it back.

And now I'm sad it's over. Damn you, American Idol.

American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:57 pm

Well said, Lipsis. I could have well done, without so much of Lopez. Instead of the last part
of her act they should have had the top 10 on stage and sing one last time, instead of bringing that huge stupid sign out for Ryan. Not much of a remembrance!
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:49 am

Loved the show! The 3 divas slayed, Jessica Sanchez sounded even better than I remember. And Joshua Ledet! I remember why I loved it him so much. I wish Elliot Yamin had done a solo. So much talent. Gonna miss it. Happy for Trent but yeah, both are good, I was ok with either one winning.

American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 15 - Farewell Season - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+16
california90
Nibbles22
MiniDiva
whit90
stuckinsc