SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 32 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:17 pm

Yippee - Lauren is next!

They are so happy to see each other - giddiness is oozing out of them.

Portland looks really cool. Never been there but I'd like to go.

Anyone else notice that he's always touching her?

Whiskey place - clever girl - that was nice.

Ben looks incredibly nervous coming up the walk.

Lovely welcome. Lolo! Cute name! Very close family.

Like the sister.

Oh .. he's crying .. he's goneburger! she has to be F1.

Dad is sweet but concerned. Reminds me a little of Matilda's Ken.

"Nobody's perfect" - yes Ben is not perfect and it's a great reminder to Lauren that they have to make a life work outside the bubble.

off now will watch more later

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:12 pm

Caila next - I'm a bit ho hum about her so this should be interesting.

Hudson looks nice.

"Caila's real" - actually Ben I think she is the least "real" of all the girls.

Man - she has such a smokin body and I am so jealous of her hair.

Fun date.

Oh - officer and a gentleman! I wonder if he did that by himself or was told to by the producers?

Another lovely family.

yum - I want to go on this date - that food looks so good!

Microwave fame - great description dad.

I like this dad! All the dads so far have been amazing. Like the Mum too. They are asking the right questions.

Wow Caila seems really sincere - I was not expecting this. Maybe I have misjudged her.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:21 pm

Jojo next - can't wait!

The roses aren't from Ben! Hang on- how did she not recognised her ex boyfriends handwriting? I would have known the moment I opened the letter.

This is bollocks! Acting much!!!!

Does anyone else think this is a big set up. is this guy going to turn up at the MTP?

Ben does not look happy. Or convinced.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:35 pm

What a welcome!

Those brothers are all over her.

Yikes... the mother has had a lot of work done. major duck lips.

Are they basically implying that he has to move to Texas?

The brothers are mega alpha. They are not happy with Ben's answers!

Not getting the emotion that we saw with Lauren's sister. He's definitely skirting around the questions.

WHAT!!!! "You're not going to get hurt- you're beautiful" - what planet are you living on lady? That botox has leeched into your brain. Ridiculous thing to say.

Dad does not look impressed. The brothers are not impressed.

They are all raising very valid points.

STOP!!!! pause rewind!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:49 pm

OMG OMG OMG!

roflroflroflroflrofl

My sides hurt - I'm having hysterics! I think I've just given myself the hiccups!

Did you all see what I just saw?

Jojo's mum just drank directly from the bottle!!!!!!

OMG - that's brilliant! What class!

The best scene ever! I think that actually tops Poppy's fart on Bach NZ.

Isn't dinner already finished? - is she trying to finish up the dregs so she can put the bottle into recycling?

This family - I think they could give the Kardashians a run for their money.

Although - being completely fair - if one of my children ever involved my family in a show like this I would need a very large and very strong g & t on hand at all times.

It's times like these that I wish I wasn't unspoiled. I'd love to hear what everyone thought of that moment. Were you all live posting? I bet there were some awesome comments.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Katie belle, next season, you and me unspoiled! I will be spoiled about the contestants to do my blog then off before spoilers ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:05 pm

Thanks so much for your recaps KB hi I always enjoy reading them after watching the episode. We usually agree on, well, everything rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:07 pm

This meeting is not going well - I think the brothers are calling "bullcrap".

Bet Ben is glad that this night's over - pretty intense for everyone.

Rose ceremony.

Ok - so Lauren is definitely getting a rose - and I'm sure Caila will get one now.

I think it's going to be between Amanda and JoJo.

Jojo's dress is amazzzzzing! She looks gorgeous. lauren looks good too.

I was right - down to A and JJ.

Amanda's going - not surprised.

She's taking this well - good point about sending her home at the end of the HTD.

preview for next week

hmmm ... lots of stuff happening in the fantasy suites. Not sure if the F1 will be happy watching the next episode.

That bit at the end

Lauren's brothers - gorgeous - way to put Ben on the spot - love it!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:11 pm

sophienette wrote:Katie belle, next season, you and me unspoiled! I will be spoiled about the contestants to do my blog then off before spoilers ;)

I'd love that!!! bestbud! I definitely need more friends on this site. I am a bit of a "Nellie nomates".

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:21 pm

CarrieA wrote:Thanks so much for your recaps KB hi I always enjoy reading them after watching the episode. We usually agree on, well, everything rotfl

Thanks - I've had my ups and downs with this season. There is far too much drama and crying for my liking but with less women we are finally starting to get to see the "love" stories.

I would love it if all the posters started watching the new Bach NZ season, starting date March 7, with me. Then we could all sleuth together and no one would be spoiled.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:25 pm

She drank straight from the bottle?? Bottle of what? I missed that. laugh out loud

katie your posts are always so enjoyable! Thank you! for you

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She drank straight from the bottle?? Bottle of what? I missed that. laugh out loud

katie your posts are always so enjoyable! Thank you! for you

@GuardianAngel - I can't believe you missed it. It was absolutely brilliant!

They were standing around the kitchen after dinner and she just picked up the bottle of champagne and took a swig out it. I think she forgot that the cameras were there. It also looked as though her husband growled at her and told her to stop.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18